Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it possible to heal like Wolverine ?

UM-Bot

Superhuman healing could one day be possible thanks to the discovery of the 'fountain of youth' gene.

Science fiction characters, such as the X-Men's Wolverine and Claire Bennet in Heroes, have often been portrayed with the superhuman ability to heal even the most grievous wounds almost instantly. But how feasible is this and could it be possible to enable such extreme healing potential in the real world ?

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-like-wolverine

• Like 1

Why can't it just be natural? I'm sure we could all do it, if we just will it to be. :P

Harry strange vs. Wolverine......

Pop tarts anyone LOL

really do you know why they call them science fiction movies. Because they are fiction really tha simple!!!!!

Oh Harry strange is just a paranormal detective from podcasts I listen too.... he heal also and can't really die.... yet.... plus he whoops all unnatural buttocks so I figured he'd have a chance against wolverine ....

Oh Harry strange is just a paranormal detective from podcasts I listen too.... he heal also and can't really die.... yet.... plus he whoops all unnatural buttocks so I figured he'd have a chance against wolverine ....

Hmm, maybe, you never know. Could he take Batman?