Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kevin Trudeau - right where he needs to be

Rafterman

That is a good thing. When a product is found to be harmful it is the responsibility of the company to withdraw it. If electronics are found to be short circuiting and electrocuting people or starting fires it'll be recalled. If a car is found to have a dangerous flaw it'll be recalled. That is a level of responsibility I have never witnessed from proponents of alternative medicine. Not only that, but there isn't an industry standard of accreditation for alternative medicine, so any yahoo can pick sour sobs from their backyard and start selling them as medicine.

I saw an episode of My Strange Addiction featuring a woman who drank, bathed, brushed her teeth and treated her skin with urine. And why not, it's natural after all. She decided urine therapy was better than medicine because she read about it on the internet. This was after having a malignant melanoma removed by a surgeon and being advised that she needed to continue treatment to prevent a recurrence. Then she was surprised when she got another potentially malignant melanoma. I'd bet all the money I have at the moment that she got her information from naturalnews.com or a site quite like it, that spends more time raging against the establishment and absolutely none explaining mechanisms.

She got her information from some Japaese Dr.s who are endorcing that, the drinking of your own urine. Look it up. It is out there. I do not believe that natural news says that the consuming of your own urine is good for you. I will go look and see.

But tell me, no one here seems to address the deaths causes by RX drugs, that it exceeds the murders committed in this country. But I do not see you boohooing about the Rx drugs that kill. So your slant is purely that, a slant.

Whoops!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19623499/

They are recycling urine on the space station.

Edited by regeneratia

Thank you.

There are out there Rx drugs that KILL! But these posters here fail to address that.

I found that you are not supposed to ask how efficacious the chemo is that the Dr.'s select to give you. But it is indeed a necessary piece of information if one is to make a INFORMED decision regarding how you are going to lead your cancer treatment. Some chemo drugs are no more efficacious than the placebo effect, while some are less than the placebo effect.

Only now, ... only now (!!) are they starting to treat the specific cancer cell rather than it's original location in the body. How dumb is that? To just now be looking at the specific cancer cell??!!

Sloan_kettering did some really questionable activity when they tried to alter and suppress the stufies on laetrile. They asked a scientist to study it. When he objectively reported his findings, time and time again, they fired him and defamed him for objective results that countered the Sloan-Kettering agenda of making money on treating cancer. I have apriocot pits in this household, and always will from here on out. I eat millet. I try to get my Vit. B17 nin myself and in my family.

With Fukushima as it is today, any effort to prevent cancer is a good effort. People, start paying attention to what is happening and stop trusting those who tell you they are authorities. Even "authorities" have dubious agendas.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. Robert Heinlein

US science fiction author (1907 - 1988)

Hey Regeneratia, I've enjoyed your posts in this thread and believe and agree with you wholeheartedly. You go girl.

And as for TK's book, he's just a writer using other people's ideas and beliefs to make a buck, f%&k him but not the information he made available to the general public. I realize not all of it was completely acurate * or even true* but alot of it was helpful to alot of people. And the title was perfect as there are, in fact, many many things that the powers that be in the medical field do not want us to know about.

Edited by regeneratia

Do you intentionally mislead people?

Public release date: 3-May-2012

University of Georgia

Low oxygen levels could drive cancer growth

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-05/uog-lol050312.php

Athens, Ga. – Low oxygen levels in cells may be a primary cause of uncontrollable tumor growth in some cancers, according to a new University of Georgia study. The authors' findings run counter to widely accepted beliefs that genetic mutations are responsible for cancer growth.

If hypoxia, or low oxygen levels in cells, is proven to be a key driver of certain types of cancer, treatment plans for curing the malignant growth could change in significant ways, said Ying Xu, Regents-Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar and professor of bioinformatics and computational biology in the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences.

The research team analyzed samples of messenger RNA data—also called transcriptomic data—from seven different cancer types in a publicly available database. They found that long-term lack of oxygen in cells may be a key driver of cancer growth. The study was published in the early online edition of the Journal of Molecular Cell Biology.

Previous studies have linked low oxygen levels in cells as a contributing factor in cancer development, but not as the driving force for cancer growth. High incidence rates of cancer around the world cannot be explained by chance genetic mutations alone, Xu said. He added that bioinformatics, which melds biology and computational science, has allowed researchers to see cancer in a new light. Gene-level mutations may give cancer cells a competitive edge over healthy cells, but the proposed new cancer growth model does not require the presence of common malfunctions such as a sudden proliferation of oncogenes, precursors to cancer cells.

"Cancer drugs try to get to the root—at the molecular level—of a particular mutation, but the cancer often bypasses it," Xu said. "So we think that possibly genetic mutations may not be the main driver of cancer." Cointinue to read on link provided.

------------

Public release date: 4-Apr-2011

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-04/uow-hdo040411.php

University of Washington

High dose of oxygen enhances natural cancer treatment

A technique Michael Jackson reportedly used to prolong his youth is showing promise as a way to boost the effectiveness of a natural cancer remedy.

An environment of pure oxygen at three-and-a-half times normal air pressure adds significantly to the effectiveness of a natural compound already shown to kill cancerous cells, researchers at the University of Washington and Washington State University recently reported in the journal Anticancer Research.

The compound artemisinin – isolated from Artemisia annua L, commonly known as wormwood – is a natural remedy widely used to treat malaria. In the mid-1990s UW researchers were the first to explore its ability to treat cancer.

In the new study, using artemisinin or high-pressure oxygen alone on a culture of human leukemia cells reduced the cancer cells' growth by 15 percent. Using them in combination reduced the cells' growth by 38 percent, a 50 percent increase in artemisinin's effectiveness.

"If you combine high-pressure oxygen with artemisinin you can get a much better curing effect," said author Henry Lai, a UW research professor of bioengineering. "We only measured up to 48 hours. Over longer time periods we expect the synergistic effects to be even more dramatic."

The history of artemisinin brings to mind an Indiana Jones story. In the early 1970s, Lai says, Chinese leader Mao Zedong issued an order to develop an anti-malarial treatment. At the same time, a farmer in central China discovered a 2,000-year-old tomb that contained three coffins. One coffin contained a silk scroll describing various prescriptions, including artemisinin to treat malaria. The Chinese followed the directions and thus rediscovered an ancient remedy.

===============

Public release date: 16-Feb-2006

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2006-02/uops-sl021406.php

University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine

Second low-oxygen pathway hints at cancer, cardiovascular disease physiology

----- Everyone,

There is more research available on oxygen and cancer.

This is a good site for recent research:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pubnews.php

If you want to know something, go out and find it.

Cancer researchers disagree with you. In addition to stating that altering the oxygen level has no effect on cancer, they state this about H2O2.

http://www.cancer.or.../oxygen-therapy

Edited by regeneratia

Medical science is, at best, 200 years old. Chinese natural remedies are 5000 years of trial, error and experience. I choose experience.

We double our medical knowledge every three to five years. That is very telling. There is more we don't know in medical science than there is what we do know.

Medical science is, at best, 200 years old. Chinese natural remedies are 5000 years of trial, error and experience. I choose experience.

We double our medical knowledge every three to five years. That is very telling. There is more we don't know in medical science than there is what we do know.

Experience? Traditional medicine is based on incorrect ideas of the functioning of the bodies. Are you going to choose humors over modern medicine?

The length of time that a method is used has no bearing on whether or not it is efficacious.

Edited by stereologist

Do you intentionally mislead people?

Public release date: 3-May-2012

University of Georgia

Low oxygen levels could drive cancer growth

http://www.eurekaler...g-lol050312.php

------------

Public release date: 4-Apr-2011

http://www.eurekaler...w-hdo040411.php

University of Washington

High dose of oxygen enhances natural cancer treatment

===============

Public release date: 16-Feb-2006

http://www.eurekaler...ps-sl021406.php

University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine

Second low-oxygen pathway hints at cancer, cardiovascular disease physiology

----- Everyone,

There is more research available on oxygen and cancer.

This is a good site for recent research:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pubnews.php

If you want to know something, go out and find it.

I posted my reasoning. You posted a few papers that suggested otherwise.

Are you trying to mislead people by suggesting I had no basis for my position? I believe you did.

As we see the first article you posted states: "Low oxygen levels in cells may be a primary cause of uncontrollable tumor growth in some cancers"

The article examines 7 types of cancer.

You are trying to mislead people.

The issue of oxygen levels and cancers is being examined. That is what should happen with science. Of course, that does NOT happen with herbals, naturals, and what you refer to as experience.

Experience? Traditional medicine is based on incorrect ideas of the functioning of the bodies. Are you going to choose humors over modern medicine?

The length of time that a method is used has no bearing on whether or not it is efficacious.

You misread. try again.

I must have missed the reasoning or interpreted it as opinion.

I posted only a few papers of the many that exist, if you are willing to take the time to go to the links and read it.

I posted my reasoning. You posted a few papers that suggested otherwise.

Are you trying to mislead people by suggesting I had no basis for my position? I believe you did.

As we see the first article you posted states: "Low oxygen levels in cells may be a primary cause of uncontrollable tumor growth in some cancers"

The article examines 7 types of cancer.

You are trying to mislead people.

The issue of oxygen levels and cancers is being examined. That is what should happen with science. Of course, that does NOT happen with herbals, naturals, and what you refer to as experience.

A little different slant on this topic if I may -- why aren't herbals and all the other stuff that falls into this pocket given better study? Of course it's because they aren't patentable. I occasionally run across a study downplaying the benefits of something (one that got a lot of play a few days ago was a study finding Vitamin D had little benefit), but such studies are to me rarely persuasive (in this case as I understand it they deliberately looked for people with normal vitamin D levels for their test -- well, of course, if you have no deficiency then it stands to reason supplementation will have little effect. In short, the test seemed designed to find what it found).

With diabetes, leaky heart valves, high blood pressure, chronic Hep B and a fatty liver and obesity, I take quite a few pills, all either prescribed or recommended medically (Vietnam runs a pretty good computer program to let you know when things may cause trouble and the doctors here are much more aware of herbal things than American doctors seem to be) and of course with the heart medicines have my liver function checked regularly (would need that anyway with the Hep B (very common here).

I have developed a considerable skepticism about these "studies," in that I think there is little profit to find benefit in something unpatentable, and still academic praise to be gotten from debunking claims. Therefore studies happen that are designed to happen they way they happen.

At any rate in spite of all my ailments I am active and happy and getting lots of exercise (that I add just because advice to exercise is what I always get). I credit both Western medicine and Western herbals and Chinese herbals, although I certainly do not think any of them are going to let me live forever.

I think, to be healthy, you have to use both medical science and complementary medicine.

There are notes in all my medical charts that say to avoid fluorquinolones (cipro or anything ending in -floxin) unless the condition is life-threatening. I think I must be the first person to not only label my allergies but also my preferences regarding drugs. My Dr. knows I will never do statins, and the nursing practitioner agrees to it, given my genetics and the propensity for statins to cause (!) type 2 Diabetes.

A little different slant on this topic if I may -- why aren't herbals and all the other stuff that falls into this pocket given better study? Of course it's because they aren't patentable. I occasionally run across a study downplaying the benefits of something (one that got a lot of play a few days ago was a study finding Vitamin D had little benefit), but such studies are to me rarely persuasive (in this case as I understand it they deliberately looked for people with normal vitamin D levels for their test -- well, of course, if you have no deficiency then it stands to reason supplementation will have little effect. In short, the test seemed designed to find what it found).

With diabetes, leaky heart valves, high blood pressure, chronic Hep B and a fatty liver and obesity, I take quite a few pills, all either prescribed or recommended medically (Vietnam runs a pretty good computer program to let you know when things may cause trouble and the doctors here are much more aware of herbal things than American doctors seem to be) and of course with the heart medicines have my liver function checked regularly (would need that anyway with the Hep B (very common here).

I have developed a considerable skepticism about these "studies," in that I think there is little profit to find benefit in something unpatentable, and still academic praise to be gotten from debunking claims. Therefore studies happen that are designed to happen they way they happen.

At any rate in spite of all my ailments I am active and happy and getting lots of exercise (that I add just because advice to exercise is what I always get). I credit both Western medicine and Western herbals and Chinese herbals, although I certainly do not think any of them are going to let me live forever.

• Like 1

Metformin has what was type 2 diabetes under good control, and nowadays my endocrinologist pronounces himself pleased with my situation. I take a statin (recently changed for reasons having to do with study results in the States from lovastatin to simvastatin). I'm not quite sure I understood the reason here but am more interested in your general disapproval of the entire class, since as I understand it such a medicine is basic for people at risk for heart disease.

I must have missed the reasoning or interpreted it as opinion.

I posted only a few papers of the many that exist, if you are willing to take the time to go to the links and read it.

So you are pointing out that the organisms are complex and that a resolution of the pertinent issues is complex and difficult. Fine. That is how medicine and science works.

To all who read this:

Ridicule is no longer a valid rebuttal. Surely you have all gathered that by now. The pot calls the kettle black. I ask you who you would more likely wish to believe.

Medical science has many good practices. They also have some really damaging practices. I recently had a rotator cuff surgery, and have recovered in record time with very little pain and near-perfect range of motion, despite the severity of the injury, so says the Dr. who gives me a 99% recovery category, because I combined the medical with the alternative, which I now call complementary medicine.

Trudeau was convicted about the deception REGARDING his book, but not about the content IN the book.

Governments and health organizations lie to you too. There are fool-proof ways to determine a lie from truth immediately. You must search for those techniques yourself and choose the one you feel most comfortable with. They are indeed out there to help guide you. Everyone should know at least one truth-telling technique. Use of these techniques is total and absolute personal empowerment.

In college, I was taught that there are opinions, reports and facts. Opinions speak for themselves. You must discern what it opinion. Reports are those things that are reported to you, and are by a very large percent what you read in mainstream media. Reports cannot BE facts. A fact is something is something solid and something you can verify for yourself, with the original form and so on. Most of the time, you get a report on what people want you to think are facts. Yet you have no real way to verify these facts. If you cannot personally verify them, they then become reports.

I will never be able here, nor anyone else for that matter, regardless of what you read, give you facts. All is report.

I am living proof of how big industry and governments covered up the tainted blood scandal. The financial compensation does not give me back my health or quality of life that those who cared about profits rather than people took from me. I am not bitter but just angry that when things got hot for them they had the gall to claim bankruptcy and change their name when many died and others are slowly dieing just for their profit. No company or government is free of scammers and those with self interest and profit. Unfortunately I and many others have to live with the FACTS.

http://www.cbc.ca/st...d-blood-scandal

The report were unfortunately true in this case. The fact that I was infected with HepC makes me one of the luckier ones in this mess. I have a slow death unless I receive my transplant but I cannot get rid of the virus despite expensive treatments that made me more sick than the disease. Many of us who have been transplanted have had treatments after and show no sign of the virus while others have relapsed and the virus is attacking their new organs.

Edited by minera
  • Like 2

The human body uses calcium from thebones to buffer if the blood is too acidic. It is totally clear that the person who is debating this is not medically trained.

again:

The idea that calcium supplements (or dietary strategies) can change the acidity of the body is nonsense. The only acid level that diet or supplements can modify is the degree of acidity (pH) of the urine [6].

Both statements are lies as already demonstrated.

Moreover, the vast majority of diseases have little or nothing to do with nutrient levels; and few diseases are treatable by administering dietary supplements.

Nutrient levels are important and because they might not make every disease magically disappear is irrelevant.

Testing saliva has no practical value in evaluating general health. The level is usually similar to blood pH, which the body keeps within a narrow range. When the saliva flow is high, the pH is usually about 7.4 (7 is neutral, low numbers are acid, and higher numbers are alkaline). Calcium intake does not affect the pH of saliva. The most common cause of low (acid) salivary pH is the presence in the mouth of bacteria that cause cavities.

You don't have to test it when you can taste it, but that requires experience which the quackmaster lacks. The most common cause of low salivary pH is diet.

The rest is harping on about calcium.

You can twist this the way that you want. But I will restate: I honor more 5,000 years of medical experience than 200 years of medical science. But I choose in real life to utilize them both. This either/or stuff is for the birds.

I repeat, I just had rotator cuff repair the last day of August and am healing in at very rapid rate. I rested when I was supposed to. I avoided the copious amounts of dangerous drugs they gave me. I used Gotu Kola to prevent keltiod tissue, not just at the skin level but also in the tendons and ligaments. I had a bone to repair too. For pain, I used extra strength bengay with a heated rice bag, which totally covered the pain and did in a more rapid manner than a scheduled drug pain pill. I did physical therapy religiously. Last Dr.'s appointment, he was astounded at my range of motion so close to the surgery date, said I was in the upper 99% in his patients that have recovered from it. I go to see him tomorrow, to judge my strength of the shoulder.

I used both medical science and alternative treatments. I had the best of both worlds.

Oh honey!! I am so sorry.

I do not trust the motivations of the CDC. I think they are crooked to the core of their organization.

They let people get HIV too without trying to stop it. To think they run on altruism is a very false assumption.

Lemons are so good for the liver.

IM me if you want to talk about it more.

The rest of you, I do not see anything wrong with the hep vaccines. Everyone should have the series. I don't always endorce vaccines, particularly those of the flu.

BtW, I never ever donate to Red cross. Not since 9-11. While the public was outpouring their sore souls via money to the Red Cross, the woman who ran the Red Cross, after two weeks, decided that she wasn't going to give out any more money for 9-11 families. WTF?!! That is exactly why people were giving their money to Red Cross, to help people as best they could, while some dubiously-motivated CEO decided that the Red Cross was going to keep all the money. really poopy stuff to do at a time of heartfelt giving and sorrow.

To me, the Red Cross is no longer a valid charity.

I am living proof of how big industry and governments covered up the tainted blood scandal. The financial compensation does not give me back my health or quality of life that those who cared about profits rather than people took from me. I am not bitter but just angry that when things got hot for them they had the gall to claim bankruptcy and change their name when many died and others are slowly dieing just for their profit. No company or government is free of scammers and those with self interest and profit. Unfortunately I and many others have to live with the FACTS.

http://www.cbc.ca/st...d-blood-scandal

The report were unfortunately true in this case. The fact that I was infected with HepC makes me one of the luckier ones in this mess. I have a slow death unless I receive my transplant but I cannot get rid of the virus despite expensive treatments that made me more sick than the disease. Many of us who have been transplanted have had treatments after and show no sign of the virus while others have relapsed and the virus is attacking their new organs.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

So you are pointing out that the organisms are complex and that a resolution of the pertinent issues is complex and difficult. Fine. That is how medicine and science works.

You know what? That was not a direct response.

Do you have any education in the medical field? Because I am pretty sure you don't really know all aspects of the topics of this thread. No worries. I don't believe there are rules that say you have to know about something before you respond in a thread. I am guilty of this as well.

IOWs, calcium is indeed necessary in the acid/base balance in your body.

Edited by regeneratia

I agree with White Crane Feather and the others who side with him.

I have not gotten the flu in years. I also never get ill.

My last tests came out flawless.

BUT I use herbs... certain teas and herbs are proven by science and real doctors to heal the body.

Kale gives the body lots of energy healing and vitality....

combine that with positive thinking... and magick.. and you will probably never get sick.

People i know who get fevers in this season...

ask me how I stay healthy i tell them that good old fashioned witchcraft magick..

and natural veggies .. and tea potions!!!

I have great health no thanks to big pharma...

even my doctors are amazed... that i never need to go to the doctors...

only to pick my my placebo pills... and get check ups...

but other than that... im as healthy as an ox..

and i have magick power.. and herbal potions to thank for that!!!

The power of the will is stronger than that of big pharma..

also White Crane Feather WINS....

flaw less Victory !

thank you

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 1

I do not trust the motivations of the CDC. I think they are crooked to the core of their organization.

You get bad mechanics, bad tradespeople, bad salesmen, so of course there will be bad Doctors. In Australia, we have had our share of medical professional corruption too, it is just that the way you come across one gets the impression that you are indicating Natural Remedies over the medical profession, which I think neither of us would advocate. It may even just be cultural speech as we are talking across oceans after all.

5,000 years might be a great deal of experience, but surely one microscope could almost cut that by half?

You can twist this the way that you want. But I will restate: I honor more 5,000 years of medical experience than 200 years of medical science. But I choose in real life to utilize them both. This either/or stuff is for the birds.

I repeat, I just had rotator cuff repair the last day of August and am healing in at very rapid rate. I rested when I was supposed to. I avoided the copious amounts of dangerous drugs they gave me. I used Gotu Kola to prevent keltiod tissue, not just at the skin level but also in the tendons and ligaments. I had a bone to repair too. For pain, I used extra strength bengay with a heated rice bag, which totally covered the pain and did in a more rapid manner than a scheduled drug pain pill. I did physical therapy religiously. Last Dr.'s appointment, he was astounded at my range of motion so close to the surgery date, said I was in the upper 99% in his patients that have recovered from it. I go to see him tomorrow, to judge my strength of the shoulder.

I used both medical science and alternative treatments. I had the best of both worlds.

I don't bother with 5,000 years of guess work, mistakes, gossip, invalid ideas, myths, legends, and whatever else makes up that time in which people had no idea what to do so they tried blood letting, herbals, cauterizing, energy lines, and all of the rest of the mistakes that you call experience.

You know what? That was not a direct response.

If you knew anything about science, you'd know that it was.

Let me offer my testimonial in favor of medicine, for what it is worth. I lived my life drinking a lot (I never smoked fortunately), sleeping little, getting no exercise, working high stress with lots of travel (no fun I assure you), eating hit-and-run fast food, and putting on a couple of pounds each year (they add up).

I ended up with diabetes, fatty liver, obesity, leaky heart valves, and a collapse. I guess the message got to me and now I take a dozen pills every day (not quite but it seems like a dozen), changed my diet and began exercising -- slowly but now I am up to a daily vigorous workout -- and have recovered. My blood pressure and liver tests and blood sugar and triglycerides and cholesterol and all that stuff are now great.

More important, I am no longer emotionally depressed or stressed, happy with my grandchildren (they use to irritate me) and figure I'll make it a few more years.

All this without all the herbs and yoga and other mumbo-jumbo (except green tea and apple cider vinegar, both of which my doctor suggested).

• Like 1

Can a glass of wine a day keep the doctor away?

It's the time of year when many of us celebrate the holidays with festive foods and drinks, including alcohol. No better time then to ask if it's true, as is widely held, that moderate consumption of alcohol is beneficial to health. A UC Riverside-led research team now has data that could put the question to rest. The researchers found that moderate alcohol consumption could bolster our immune system, and potentially our ability to fight infections.

fundericon2.gif National Institutes of Health

http://www.aftau.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=18625

Low Doses of THC Can Halt Brain Damage

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Extremely low doses of marijuana's psychoactive component protect brain before and after injury, says TAU researcher

THC_225x225.jpgThough marijuana is a well-known recreational drug, extensive scientific research has been conducted on the therapeutic properties of marijuana in the last decade. Medical cannabis is often used by sufferers of chronic ailments, including cancer and post-traumatic stress disorder, to combat pain, insomnia, lack of appetite, and other symptoms.

http://www.aftau.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=17653

Fish Oil Helps Heal Bed Sores of the Critically Ill

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tel Aviv University research finds a 20-25 percent reduction in pressure ulcers with a fish oil enriched diet

fishoil_225x225.jpgChock-full of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, fish oil can help lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation in the skin and joints, and promote healthy fetal development. Now a Tel Aviv University researcher has found that it has a positive effect on bedsores, too.

I don't bother with 5,000 years of guess work, mistakes, gossip, invalid ideas, myths, legends, and whatever else makes up that time in which people had no idea what to do so they tried blood letting, herbals, cauterizing, energy lines, and all of the rest of the mistakes that you call experience.

Cranberries Really Are a Miracle Cure for Women

Thursday, January 10, 2008

TAU research reveals two glasses a day keep bladder infections, ulcers, cavities, and viruses away

http://www.aftau.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=6211

11883.jpg

Prof. Itzhak Ofek

Cranberry juice, long dissed as a mere folk remedy for relieving urinary tract infections in women, is finally getting some respect.

Thanks to Prof. Itzhak Ofek, a researcher at Tel Aviv University's Sackler Faculty of Medicine, the world now knows that science supports the folklore. Prof. Ofek's research on the tart berry over the past two decades shows that its juice indeed combats urinary tract infections.

But a few research links to what you said is not true. So who is the liar here?

ok peoples I think there is one things that both sides of this argument have missed..

what works for you may not work for someone else.. that goes for both pharm and herbal..

Will herbal cure everything.. of course not.. can pharm cure everything again.. no..

I know a lady she is one of these people that are allergic to anything man made.. cant use soap.. perfume etc etc.. and she has to use herbal medicines and here is the killer.. she cannot use mass produced herbal medicines brought from a healthfood shop..chemist.. etc.. because they still have chemical traces in them.. hers she has to make herself..

then you got someone like me.. the majority of synthetic drugs do not work on me.. and funny enough.. neither does herbal medicine..

so remember guys.. there is no cure all for everyone.. herbal or pharm..