Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Melbourne Australia - make a skeptic believe.

Timothy

I'm not sure if this has been done before - I'm not sure if it's even allowed on here.

But I want to give people around Melbourne VIC AU who have gifts/abilities the chance to convince me that there is merit in the claims.

I am a very logical person, but I am open minded and it would be amazing to know that there is something more or yet undiscovered by science.

If anyone knows anyone who legitimately practices something like this in the public domain then please direct me to them - or them to me.

If anyone on these forums has these skills, or knows someone close by who wants to demonstrate them, then please PM me.

If this is not allowed then moderators can remove it.

I've been on here long enough for people to be able to read through my posts and get an idea of the kind of person I am,

If I'm to meet anyone then I'm happy to verify my identity to them first - better safe than sorry.

So let me know please and I'll make the time.

Regards,

Tim.

Edit: I don't work for government and am not a disinformation agent - as some have claimed on here previously!

Edited by Timonthy

I will accept none of thine skulduggery henceforth!

I've never been to Melbourne--nor anywhere else Down Under--how do I know any of it exists? For that matter, I've never been to Alaska or Manitoba. How do I know they. . . how do I know I. . .

• Like 2

You weren't the one doing the 'ghost hunt' at Larundel were you?

No it wasn't me! I've never been on a ghost hunt :'(

When I was young I did live next door to an old property called 'Rosebank' which was meant to be haunted.

The owners were hardly ever there and it was a pretty creepy house surrounded by big hedges so we used to sneak in and muck around - it was spooky after dark.

It had an old pool full of murky water with a grate on it and an old tennis court which was in ruins - never saw a ghost though!

No it wasn't me! I've never been on a ghost hunt :'(

When I was young I did live next door to an old property called 'Rosebank' which was meant to be haunted.

The owners were hardly ever there and it was a pretty creepy house surrounded by big hedges so we used to sneak in and muck around - it was spooky after dark.

It had an old pool full of murky water with a grate on it and an old tennis court which was in ruins - never saw a ghost though!

This one?? http://www.realestateview.com.au/Real-Estate/rosebank-15-rosebank-avenue-strathmore/Property-Details-buy-residential-6281189.html

Although I'm from Melbourne and could explode your skeptical electrodes off my nipples with a mischievous twinkle of my nose, I feel that it would be highly inappropriate to flaunt my boobalicious psychic powers in such a gratuitious fashion.

Edited by GollyBuster

Although I'm from Melbourne and could explode your skeptical electrodes off my nipples with a mischievous twinkle of my nose, I feel that it would be highly inappropriate to flaunt my boobalicious psychic powers in such a gratuitious fashion.

:unsure2: Hmmm

Welcome to UM.

I'm not sure if you're serious or being funny? It seems like a joke but I've seen crazier sincere posts on here! :/

Edited by Timonthy

Welcome to UM.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if you're serious or being funny? It seems like a joke but I've seen crazier sincere posts on here! :/

Haha, I was hoping to strike that unnerving balance between 'not funny enough to be a joke' and 'not serious enough to sound earnest.' :su

Anyway, good luck with your quest, though I can't help thinking you need to find a way to somehow sweeten the deal for any Melburninans with the shining who might be reading this, since I know a few people with genuinely inexplicable abilities and find that they're not particularly interested in proving them to anybody.

• Like 2

It must be the pits to have wonderful but subtle and unpredictable abilities that go away when skeptics arrive.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if this has been done before - I'm not sure if it's even allowed on here.

But I want to give people around Melbourne VIC AU who have gifts/abilities the chance to convince me that there is merit in the claims.

I am a very logical person, but I am open minded and it would be amazing to know that there is something more or yet undiscovered by science.

If anyone knows anyone who legitimately practices something like this in the public domain then please direct me to them - or them to me.

If anyone on these forums has these skills, or knows someone close by who wants to demonstrate them, then please PM me.

If this is not allowed then moderators can remove it.

I've been on here long enough for people to be able to read through my posts and get an idea of the kind of person I am,

If I'm to meet anyone then I'm happy to verify my identity to them first - better safe than sorry.

So let me know please and I'll make the time.

Regards,

Tim.

Edit: I don't work for government and am not a disinformation agent - as some have claimed on here previously!

Predict which of St Kilda or Footscray will win their second AFL premiership first? ;-)

• Like 1

Anyway, good luck with your quest, though I can't help thinking you need to find a way to somehow sweeten the deal for any Melburninans with the shining who might be reading this, since I know a few people with genuinely inexplicable abilities and find that they're not particularly interested in proving them to anybody.

With Randi offering a million dollars for same, I reckon you have a good point.

Nobody has come close to scratching that yet. A lot of people who failed called it rigged though, LOL. Funny how people who lose call foul play, but cannot prove said foul play. Even with these additional abilities.

Welcome to UM.

Edited by psyche101

That must be a heck of a pain in the neck when you get an itchy nose.

I think I'll get a moderator to lock the thread soon.

With this being the 20th post, the thread has had it's share of exposure on the homepage but not one bite - and unfortunately I don't have $$$ to give away. :no: