Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kecksburg

dazdillinjah

The Kecksburg, Pennsylvania "UFO Crash" - actually the Great Lakes Fireball of December 9, 1965

Living up to its name, the Science Fiction Channel premiered a sensationalist "documentary" on October 24, 2003, claiming that a "UFO crash" in Kecksburg was "a second Roswell." The reality is that a major fireball meteor was widely seen at that time, and studied extensively by scientists. Several scientific papers were published about it in astronomical journals. The supposed "crashing UFO" reported from Kecksburg matches exactly with the great fireball in time, and in direction.

http://debunker.com/Kecksburg.html

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 4

A must see documentary regarding this incident

I've seen this before.

The object ended up at WP AFB where it was worked on . The witness saw an ET on a bench.

The object was ET in origin.

Watch 39 mins onwards to understand the truth of this case.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Im not so sure that was a documentary with real footage. :whistle:

It was based on the same BS as always - People with ZERO hard evidence telling tall tales.

Kecksburg is not a bad case to study ,Theres lots of missing details ! & Evidence,and Proof ! So ITs a UFO or maybe a MIA ! :tu:

Im not so sure that was a documentary with real footage. :whistle:

It was based on the same BS as always - People with ZERO hard evidence telling tall tales.

Why would that witness come forward? Stan Gordon is the expert on this case and has arguably investigated it far more than anyone else.

He's the guy I would listen to.

• Like 1

Something certainly came down in Kecksberg, whether or not it was from Outerspace or was an attempt to recreate the Nazi Bellcraft is up for debate.

• Like 2

Clark McClelland was at Kecksberg and walked around the object before it was removed,

here's his first-person account of what he saw, on Rense:

Clark McClelland was at Kecksberg and walked around the object before it was removed,

here's his first-person account of what he saw, on Rense:

Are you sure this contains info on Kecksburg?

I've seen this before.

The object ended up at WP AFB where it was worked on . The witness saw an ET on a bench.

The object was ET in origin.

Watch 39 mins onwards to understand the truth of this case.

Good thing you have evidence to support that. Oh wait......

I thought I'd copied the correct link, I had just listened to it and heard McClelland, toward the end of the sequence, describe being put on a plane by his German V-2 buddies the day of the crash, and walking around the object. Z swore by the credibility of McC, as I recall....

Good thing you have evidence to support that. Oh wait......

The witness is my evidence. It tallies with the other evidence of the case. Over presence by the military, non identified writing..........Listen to Stan Gordon.

Something certainly came down in Kecksberg, whether or not it was from Outerspace or was an attempt to recreate the Nazi Bellcraft is up for debate.

is there ANY evidence that something like "the Bell" ever existed? The only so-called proof is this this structure AFAIK:

mucho3low.jpg

i remember reading somewhere that these are simply the remains of a Silo or water tank of some sort....

is there ANY evidence that something like "the Bell" ever existed? The only so-called proof is this this structure AFAIK:

i remember reading somewhere that these are simply the remains of a Silo or water tank of some sort....

Rumours of exotic Nazi technology are totally over played. People would love to believe that all UFO's are just Nazi's objects time travelling. The idea has precious little to support it.

mucho3low.jpg

Aren't there blueprints secured courtesy of Project Paperclip showing a Bellcraft?

If you've got the plans, you'd be daft to not try and build it.

Aren't there blueprints secured courtesy of Project Paperclip showing a Bellcraft?

If you've got the plans, you'd be daft to not try and build it.

There is no evidence that it actually did anything other than spew out some kind of radiation. There are no testimonies of someone warping into the future or taking a trip to Mars.

It's just folklore. At least the UFO phenomena provides us with witnesses and images. With the Nazi stuff we have nothing.

I'm not suggesting it was a time machine.

I'm suggesting the Yanks built one based on Nazi blueprints, and in trying to get it to fly basically tossed it out of a cargo plane, it promptly flew as well as a rock and crashed at Kecksberg.

I'm not suggesting it was a time machine.

I'm suggesting the Yanks built one based on Nazi blueprints, and in trying to get it to fly basically tossed it out of a cargo plane, it promptly flew as well as a rock and crashed at Kecksberg.

hmmm, i dunno. It is suggested that if such a thing existed, it was used to gather radioactive material, not as flying device. When it comes to these "Wunderwaffe" claims/reports, i get always suspicious. There were V1 and V2, which is obvious, but i don't really buy in on all those claims of alleged Nazi Saucers or the Bell.

• Like 1

Well maybe they were using it to store/collect radiation but something went wrong so they had to bung it out the window of the airplane.

The witness is my evidence. It tallies with the other evidence of the case. Over presence by the military, non identified writing..........Listen to Stan Gordon.

Inappropriate use of the word 'evidence' me thinks.

(as always)

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

There is no evidence that it actually did anything other than spew out some kind of radiation. There are no testimonies of someone warping into the future or taking a trip to Mars.

It's just folklore. At least the UFO phenomena provides us with witnesses and images. With the Nazi stuff we have nothing.

Anybody else spot the irony in that sentence?