Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Documents reveal Area 51 Cold War secrecy

UM-Bot

YEah ! THey Bury everything way underground so All the eMole people can get the Good Stuff ! Bob Lazar types !

THen THey Battle it out and Kill off hindreds of Aliens, ANd We never get to See it on the Nightly NEws !

:tu:

Some posts are simply too deep for me...

• Like 1

20+ years in jail getting roughed up and detained by the military and essentially disappearing forever is what stops people from even attempting anything as stupid as flying in drones into area 51, you wouldn't make it a mile down the highway before you were stopped and tossed in the back of a truck.

Examples please. I am sure you have many examples of people roughed up and jailed forever so let's have a look.

yes because "not my copter sorry" is a valid excuse once they take you in for fingerprinting and find it all over your copter. and as if you'd be able to get away with just leaving a drone by the fence just how stupid do you think these people are? there are people CONSTANTLY monitoring that base as soon as people get within a certain range of the base they know about it and are already watching you they know your vehicle make and model they have you on surveillance. this isn't an empty base where nobody is around and you can just sneak up to the fence without anybody noticing you. jesus. the possibilities are not endless that's just stupid, use night vision cameras and do it in the dark? yeah ok because they also don't use the same tactics at night... oh wait... they do.

They wouldn't kill you for launching a balloon but if they found out who did they'd certainly be questioned as to why they were stupid enough to to let something get into restricted airspace and you would probably face a nice little fine if they found out who did it. This whole idea is stupid its a restricted facility with damn good security your ass isnt getting in that base your crappy drones arent getting in that base nothing is getting in that base unless its cleared with them period. thats how it works curiosity killed the cat and you overly curious people put yourself in danger by ignoring the warnings in place, but hey put yourself in that position and face fines or jail time or worse death, your own damn fault.

Oops, there ya go. I see you are backing off already. Just some woo talk and anger that a country would try and protect its military secrets. :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14

Just some woo talk and anger that a country would try and protect its military secrets. :rolleyes:

There are times when I think that encounters with EBEs and UFOs are encounters with servicemen and prototypes to make the trails go cold. They're cases of misdirection. The Bennewitz case comes to mind as one example that went horribly wrong. The poor man passed after having a nervous breakdown brought on by a very cruel psy-ops campaign. I'm agnostic on abductions in that I don't know who the abductors are. I believe the accounts of the Hills and Walton, along with some others, but I'm not sure who's behind those events. They could have been staged by the military to darken our black ops even more. I'm on the fence, but I lean towards the military's backyard.

Government "released" the files, indicating No Aliens at Area 51.... of course YOU believe them don't you?

There are times when I think that encounters with EBEs and UFOs are encounters with servicemen and prototypes to make the trails go cold. They're cases of misdirection. The Bennewitz case comes to mind as one example that went horribly wrong. The poor man passed after having a nervous breakdown brought on by a very cruel psy-ops campaign. I'm agnostic on abductions in that I don't know who the abductors are. I believe the accounts of the Hills and Walton, along with some others, but I'm not sure who's behind those events. They could have been staged by the military to darken our black ops even more. I'm on the fence, but I lean towards the military's backyard.

I don't doubt that the military would alllow a UFO report about a crashed black program to continue on unabated as it solves their problem for them. I don't believe in the abduction stories and neither do I believe that extraterrestials are visiting earth. i reviewed teh Bennewitz case and saw zero, nada, zilch proof of a very cruel psyops program that drove the poor man crazy. Benewitz appeared to all of his compatriots to be a mentally ill individual who was afflicted with paranoid delusions and was in and out of mental health institutions most of his adult life.

Some other UFOlogist, Bill Moore, bragged that he drove the guy over the edge but that is in-house fighting and I don't know how the military figures into it. I guess teh UFOlogists want to blame the military for bad behavior in-house.

I don't doubt that the military would alllow a UFO report about a crashed black program to continue on unabated as it solves their problem for them. I don't believe in the abduction stories and neither do I believe that extraterrestials are visiting earth. i reviewed teh Bennewitz case and saw zero, nada, zilch proof of a very cruel psyops program that drove the poor man crazy. Benewitz appeared to all of his compatriots to be a mentally ill individual who was afflicted with paranoid delusions and was in and out of mental health institutions most of his adult life.

Some other UFOlogist, Bill Moore, bragged that he drove the guy over the edge but that is in-house fighting and I don't know how the military figures into it. I guess teh UFOlogists want to blame the military for bad behavior in-house.

Your post contradicts what I hear on talk shows. You might be right; I don't really know. I don't know what Bennewitz's mental health was like *before* and during the alleged events. It *would* make sense that he had mental problems before he became involved in the affair, but that would be pure speculation on my part. I always thought that he had to be in a somewhat fragile state of mind to have a nervous breakdown in the manner that he did. I need to re-listen to a show on the Bennewitz case to see what I think when my memory and mind are fresh and sharp. I might be able to get past some of the he said/she said stories. By the way, I didn't mean to imply that these kinds of "pranks" were common operations for people in the armed forces.

• Like 1

I love Area 51 Its a great think tank& Development base ! :alien::tu:

Government "released" the files, indicating No Aliens at Area 51.... of course YOU believe them don't you?

Show us the proof there are aliens there and i'll believe it but YOU haven't got any!

Im telling you Just watch the Documentry The one with Will Smith ! There out there man ! :tu:

que Video !