Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New book: UFO'S, ETS, and Alien Abductions

Spacenut56

I am reading a very interesting new book that just came out about all things ufo's. I had never heard of this gentleman before reading this book, and his name is Don Donderi and he is a PHD.

Here is a link to his website:

http://www.ufoets.com

In this book he goes over many, extremely high profile cases relating to ufo's over the past half century that have occurred. He also talks about any evidence related to these experiences, and he also talks about military and government responses if they happened.

I have already read much I was not aware of about many cases. I will add some comments to many of the threads that have been talked about by us on this site because there is alot of information about these experiences that should be mentioned.

After I get done with the book, I will add some of his closing comments of which I have already taken a look at, and am in total agreement with as are some others on this site. Big clue!!!! Your options will be simply to accept the evidence he presents, or not to, its your choice, but like I said I have already come across a large amount of information I was not aware of as they relate to some very high profile cases over the past many decades.

• Like 1

I am reading a very interesting new book that just came out about all things ufo's. I had never heard of this gentleman before reading this book, and his name is Don Donderi and he is a PHD.

Here is a link to his website:

http://www.ufoets.com

In this book he goes over many, extremely high profile cases relating to ufo's over the past half century that have occurred. He also talks about any evidence related to these experiences, and he also talks about military and government responses if they happened.

I have already read much I was not aware of about many cases. I will add some comments to many of the threads that have been talked about by us on this site because there is alot of information about these experiences that should be mentioned.

After I get done with the book, I will add some of his closing comments of which I have already taken a look at, and am in total agreement with as are some others on this site. Big clue!!!! Your options will be simply to accept the evidence he presents, or not to, its your choice, but like I said I have already come across a large amount of information I was not aware of as they relate to some very high profile cases over the past many decades.

I was caught by the author's assertion that the UFO's are ET in origin and some catch and release humans in order to study them.

Interesting.

I was caught by the author's assertion that the UFO's are ET in origin and some catch and release humans in order to study them.

Interesting.

You are correct Zoser.

I think that alien abductions are happening on the inside of peoples heads.... not in the real world.

I think that alien abductions are happening on the inside of peoples heads.... not in the real world.

Some undoubtedly are. Try and avoid umbrella statements if you can DB.

It's a very wide field and people report very different types of experiences. Yes they can be classified and grouped; there are the night time experiences, subtle missing time experiences during the day (High Bentham Case), and there are cases where people have just been grabbed such as Travis Walton and Antonio Villas Boas.

• Like 1

• Psychologists know why most scientists and governments reject or ignore the UFO evidence

You don't need to be a psychologist to know why. Hell, you don't have to be much of anything to reject it or ignore it - see this forum.

• Much of what you read about UFOs from official sources is wrong or incomplete

Duh.

Let us know if the book is worth checking out, Spacenut.

• Like 2

Here is is all I need to know about it,... Its the same as all the other ones, and it will set you back 17 bucks.

You don't need to be a psychologist to know why. Hell, you don't have to be much of anything to reject it or ignore it - see this forum.

Duh.

It was a most interesting read SP. The author reviewed many of the most high profile sightings/abduction cases going back to the 1960's. There was quite a bit of evidence related to the cases I had never heard of before or even knew existed. Its very clear our government is in deep denial about the subject of ufo's, which is used along with disinformation, and generous helpings of "no comments" on cases which have a military slant to them, for example the Stephenville Texas case, which every witness to the sightings were aware, there were clearly Air Force Fighters, from the local air base which tried to engage/catch, the ufo, but were never able to, but when the local Air Force base was contacted about the event, all they would admit to was, " fighters were in the sky" and thats it.Nothing more and "no comment". Its clear to the author, and many others that ufo's have been visiting us as well as taking us for study for a long time, perhaps a very long time, and he mentioned how this will continue to play out, is anyones guess. I learned much I was not aware of before!

"A scientist looks at the evidence."

Wonder what we're going hear is wrong with him. :)

I'll check it out. I haven't read a UFO book since Kean's.

Here is is all I need to know about it,... Its the same as all the other ones, and it will set you back 17 bucks.

LOL. Cynicism again Hazz. You love the subject really; come on admit it.

LOL. Cynicism again Hazz. You love the subject really; come on admit it.

I wouldnt be here otherwise.

I just cant stand all these hoaxes and charlatans that keep claiming to have the answer to the UFO enigma,... all we have to do is pay them 30 bucks for the "truth". Yea, right! Are these guys spreading the most important information in history, or selling snake-oil!?

If you ask me its the latter.