Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Phil Test

susieice

http://www.slideshare.net/javachai/dr-phil-test-1?fb_action_ids=10201707378300010&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210201707378300010%22%3A10150179177707168%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210201707378300010%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Try this personality test. Click the little hand on the right edge of the blue screen to advance through the questions. Write down your answers and then add up your score. I got a 40.

Edited by susieice

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• travelnjones

• sarah_444

• Ogbin

• Thelaw1

I did this one once before. I forgot what I got. I was sort of in the middle I think.

I can't do it now, my brain is mush

34 I guess I'm still alive.

41 liked the test but I still think Dr. Phil is an idiot

bull**** the whole test seems to be geared to the idea that introspection is bad, seems like i scored in the 20's before didn't bother this time. While it may be how people see you doesn't really address certain aspects of personality. For instance people often see only children as needing to have their way. As an only child I always had something I could be doing alone if I wanted, If you were doing something less fun than that, I would bow out.