Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

23 Most Wonderfully Scottish Things Ever

susieice

The advent calendar was my fav - but there MUST be some mistake? Eldorado didn't make the list?

• Like 1

Love that!!!

Are they real newspapers?

Are they real newspapers?

You mean the ones that were illustrated, the Sport and so on? Yes, regrettably.

• Like 1

Now every one SING.....Oh Flowers of Scotland ,when will we see your likes again..... the post is hilarious but they forgot the One eyed Haggis with one leg shorter than the other for running around the mountains.Away wi' yee Sassenachs..

• Like 1

I love the accent. When I was over there a few years back I went to a pub and at a table right nearby one fellow was talking about his 'kooze'. It was quit awhile later that I realized he was a farmer and he was referring to his 'cows'. :)

• Like 2

I read somewhere that voice recognition software has one devil of a time with a Scot's accent - cannae quite figure it out :)

• Like 2

I love the accent. When I was over there a few years back I went to a pub and at a table right nearby one fellow was talking about his 'kooze'. It was quit awhile later that I realized he was a farmer and he was referring to his 'cows'. :)

Och aye man its a braw bricht moonlit neet .(Oh I man its a good moonlight night tonight) you have to listen carefully to these wild men from the North (with aplogies to Eldorado).I'm from North East England, where yee gan tappy lappy doon the lonnen in ya bogey.(where you go quickly down the lane in your car). Strange people us Brits. haha P.S. Glasgie, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Edinboro.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...