Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Noah Trailer

Davros of Skaro

Anyone going to see Noah starring Russel Crowe?

I may rent it, but that's about it. I don't really care for him.

Pretty much this. Although I am interested to see how they give Noah the "Hollywood" treatment...(sexy time with his wife, some cool fight scenes, generally just being a BA instead of a man of God lol)

Will we get to see God drowning millions of innocent people and animals?

I want to see dead babies floating in the water because God wanted them to die.

• Like 3

I'm quite Dark_Grey is correct. Hollywood will do all they can to blaspheme the heck out of this.

• Like 1

Will we get to see God drowning millions of innocent people and animals?

I want to see dead babies floating in the water because God wanted them to die.

God didn't flood the world because people were innocent. It's kind of the whole reason for the flood in the first place? That part may have gone over your head...

• Like 1

God didn't flood the world because people were innocent. It's kind of the whole reason for the flood in the first place? That part may have gone over your head...

Care to elaborate on how a baby would not be innocent?

• Like 4

Care to elaborate on how a baby would not be innocent?

They are innocent. They get a free pass to heaven according to the Bible. Must've been one of those "if you wanna make an omelet you gotta break some eggs" scenarios.

Was that Ray Winstone in there?

Anyway, as a fantasy movie I would watch it.

One of the dumbest stories in the whole bible and they go and make a movie....

:no:

Though I guess this version is based off a graphic novel, written by Aronofsky,

• Like 1

It would be cool to have a global flood movie that takes place in the days of Noah, but with multiple story lines shown from the POV of different people all over the world. It follows Noah's story for a bit, then cuts to a scene with the Azteks consulting their star charts, then cuts to a scene of Native Americans, etc.

Every culture seems to have a global flood story, it would be neat to piece them all together and give an audience a glimpse into what it must have been like :tu:

• Like 1

I just want to see them packing all of the animals into that damned boat.

I'd also be interested in seeing how Noah set up the international trade routes to get enough lumber from Europe and Russia to even build the damned thing.

Oh yeah, and while he's at it, I'd like to see how he set up the structural integrity field that had to be in place to keep the entire thing from collapsing under its own weight.

I just want to see them packing all of the animals into that damned boat.

I'd also be interested in seeing how Noah set up the international trade routes to get enough lumber from Europe and Russia to even build the damned thing.

Oh yeah, and while he's at it, I'd like to see how he set up the structural integrity field that had to be in place to keep the entire thing from collapsing under its own weight.

Hey man he had help. He had, like, 6 sons.

One of the dumbest stories in the whole bible and they go and make a movie....

:no:

Though I guess this version is based off a graphic novel, written by Aronofsky,

Dumbest story, but there is a brilliant book about it by Julian Barnes which sums up the whole farce about it all.

The history of the World in 10 1/2 chapters.

• Like 1

Dumbest story, but there is a brilliant book about it by Julian Barnes which sums up the whole farce about it all.

The history of the World in 10 1/2 chapters.

Found a pdf of the book. Pretty good. I like the format. Read "the Stowaway".

Cutting both the Carbuncles head off to find gems? Priceless.

• Like 1

Every culture seems to have a global flood story, it would be neat to piece them all together and give an audience a glimpse into what it must have been like :tu:

Just to be clear here, you are not actually saying that you believe there was a global flood, are you?

Just cause it is a fairy story doesn't mean I am not going to go see it on the big screen. Looks like it will be good. Best take my sea sick pills, though. I had to leave when I saw Master and Commander I got so sea sick.

• Like 1

They should do one Biil Cosby's version.

I thought it was because he is a narcissistic madman.

• Like 4

Just cause it is a fairy story doesn't mean I am not going to go see it on the big screen. Looks like it will be good. Best take my sea sick pills, though. I had to leave when I saw Master and Commander I got so sea sick.

I had to leave when I saw Master and Commander cause it was a terrible movie.

I thought it was because he is a narcissistic madman.

Glad to see you still the one trick pony.

I think if you create a universe you get to be a narcisist.

Ahhhh, but I think the god of the bible is a fake, the only thing he would be capable of creating is a book of lies.

If he were capable of that why would the book paint him in such a bad light?

I thought the book didn't. 99% of all the verses is one of three things, him glorifying himself, him demanding worship, or him slaughtering lives, animals and cities (In the case of noah, 99% of all life on earth).