Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy, 9, Found Dead "bullied for being white"

Dark_Grey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.html

A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.

Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.

They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’

He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.

Incredibly, the comments section is nothing but white-apologists trying to act like this wasn't a racially charged crime :unsure2:

• Like 2

Sounds racially charged to me. I hope the bullies are arrested and held responsible for driving this kid to this.

• Like 2

Incredibly, the comments section is nothing but white-apologists trying to act like this wasn't a racially charged crime :unsure2:

Imagine the response had the ethnicities been reversed! (Actually, I'm surprised the incident was reported at all!)

• Like 5

This immigration/tolerance/acceptance system is doomed to fail. It's built on the premise that both sides (native residents and immigrants,) are working towards the same end.

Clearly, both sides have different ideas about "tolerance".

• Like 2

If the situation was reversed, there'd be prosecutions.

As it is, another round of "don't be naughty" and inevitably, picking up on something said about the children/culture in question and used as a new stick to have a go at the majority.

I wonder if that old chestnut of "people who belong to the majority can't be victims of discrimination" will be trotted out.

• Like 3

http://www.dailymail...lied-white.html

A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.

Aaron Dugmore – thought to be one of the youngest children in the UK to commit suicide – was discovered in his bedroom after being tormented for months, his parents said.

They said Aaron was threatened with a plastic knife by one Asian pupil, who warned him: ‘Next time it will be a real one.’

He was also allegedly told by another pupil that ‘all the white people should be dead’ and he was forced to hide from the bullies in the playground at lunchtime.

Using racism and threats to scare the daylights out of someone so they commit suicide is racially aggravated manslaughter. If it can be shown they knew he could commit suicide then its murder.

• Like 2

Wow, this is so sad. :(

These kids ought to go to jail, for a hate crime. But, I doubt they will.

• Like 1

Reading the story, something seems off here. Just a few aspects of it don't seem to add up. this school of 450 having an asian gang is odd, but believable, but the idea this boy was popular had no group of friends helping hims seems stranger.

Furthermore, at this point its just claims by the parents with no evidence to it yet.

The story given could have happened, it just seems very early on in this story to try and say the things being said.

• Like 1

It is important that this case is treated in the same way that it would be if the child had been bullied for not being white.

If they don't they will only fuel extremist hatred groups further.

• Like 2

Sounds racially charged to me. I hope the bullies are arrested and held responsible for driving this kid to this.

Shouldn't hold your breath. I think it's written in british law that it's ok to be racist as long as the victim is white. Happens all the time.

• Like 3

Shouldn't hold your breath. I think it's written in british law that it's ok to be racist as long as the victim is white. Happens all the time.

Not only British law....I'd say that it was mostly world-wide. Imagine the international response had Robert Mugabe been white!

• Like 1

Talk about a melting pot...immigrants are coming in droves with, or in the process of having, multiple children while almost every Caucasian friend I have says "nah...we don't really plan on having kids."

The future looks bleak for those of fair skin. We can only hope the future workforce is actually a workforce and not an entire generation of welfare-collectors.

• Like 3

So why did Aaron's parent's not get fully involved in the situation at the very first sign of bullying? Ridiculous, don't slack, get these situations handled as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

9 years old eh … then those other kids must be around his age as well ! ah i really don't have any words for this ! so sad !

but one thing i know is that there is no one to blame ! suicide is never the answer ! doesn't matter how hard life can be !

What's odd about a school of 450 having a gang?

Mostly the fact that if this was something happening, with such a small population the staff would be aware of it.

The Staff cannot physically break up a gang because they would then be subject to a multitude of ludicrous accusations ranging from Child Abuse to Inflicting harm on a child.

From the article the Bullies were older children, who due to lack of control on every level were allowed to carry on with their anti - social behaviour. If this is really a race crime (and the only discernible information in the article is that the poor lad was white) and that it was the colour of his skin that led to the bullying then the book must be thrown at the Asian gang....

There is not enough verifiable information in the article to come to any sort of conclusion on this.

I do however believe that Multi - Culturalism in general (per se) is a failed experiment except where Multi - Culturalism has led to ethnic minorities adopting the Social and Legal Mores of their adopted nation whilst bringing the acceptable face of their culture to add value to a nations pool of culture.

• Like 1

I dont think its different cultures i think he was bullied because he was weak and lonely. The only things i hear and read is girls that commit suicide by girl gangs bullying them due to being insecure. I bet there are white Vs White gangs bullying and threatening but does not get reported

Talk about a melting pot...immigrants are coming in droves with, or in the process of having, multiple children while almost every Caucasian friend I have says "nah...we don't really plan on having kids."

The future looks bleak for those of fair skin. We can only hope the future workforce is actually a workforce and not an entire generation of welfare-collectors.

Who are you blaming here Dark Grey, 'Caucasians' for not having enough kids or the immigrants for... what exactly?

Edited by Likely Guy

The Staff cannot physically break up a gang because they would then be subject to a multitude of ludicrous accusations ranging from Child Abuse to Inflicting harm on a child.

From the article the Bullies were older children, who due to lack of control on every level were allowed to carry on with their anti - social behaviour.

Problem with the article is that the only claims of bullying was from the parents. Which is part of what I meant, if this small school had a gang of asian kids running around messing w/ people, itd be fairly easy to spot.

Problem with the article is that the only claims of bullying was from the parents. Which is part of what I meant, if this small school had a gang of asian kids running around messing w/ people, itd be fairly easy to spot.

True and no otheer children said anything. I think he was abused at home

So why did Aaron's parent's not get fully involved in the situation at the very first sign of bullying? Ridiculous, don't slack, get these situations handled as quickly as possible.

Possibly because they, like many other white UK citizens, are afraid to speak out and risk being accused of racism and Islamophobia!

Possibly because they, like many other white UK citizens, are afraid to speak out and risk being accused of racism and Islamophobia!

Well no one has spoken out, the parents are guilty of something

Well no one has spoken out, the parents are guilty of something

You CANNOT make that statement without some sort of evidence to back it up :no:

When you have some other information that supports your point of view then please share it...