Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Antarctic nazi ufo theory

Bulletheed

After a good few years research into the theory of the nazis building or acquiring an under ground base in the antarctic ,the operation paperclip and operation highjump during the end of ww2 and the possibilty of all the sightings of ufo being linked to this. I have just read a report that sums up everything i have read over the years in one document.

I am neither a ufo believer or disbeliever but i do strongly believe the nazis most certainly did find the southern hemisphere cold zone an area of great importance.

My internet conection is that slow i cant watch it unfortunately. What is the reasoning and evidence that they are on on the moon?

I dont think they had the technology to go during the 1940s. I know its another thread that i dont want to get into but i have never been convinced that the americans even got there till late (if ever) in the apolo space program.

If there top rocket scientist von braun couldnt get them there how would the nazis get there?

If there top rocket scientist von braun couldnt get them there how would the nazis get there?

The author whose majors are political science and government, has based his paper on a variety of sources. Many if not most of those sources are referred to as fringe writings that are based not on research and evidence but belief and conjecture.

There are many reasons why the Germans didn't have an Antarctic base and I'll supply just one for now. The Germans didn't have the transports necessary to move the men and equipment to Antarctica for such an undertaking.

My internet conection is that slow i cant watch it unfortunately. What is the reasoning and evidence that they are on on the moon?

I dont think they had the technology to go during the 1940s. I know its another thread that i dont want to get into but i have never been convinced that the americans even got there till late (if ever) in the apolo space program.

It was a joke. A movie trailer for Iron Sky

Also, we have been to the moon 6 times. It's proven. It is fact. Accept it and move on with your life.

Im not a moon hoax cranker. Ill study evidence from a lot of different sources and research the reason behind the source writing it. I am a historian not a believer.

The americans i believe did not land armstrongs team on the moon. They had way too much to loose if it went wrong. But that is another thread.

Im not a moon hoax cranker.

The americans i believe did not land armstrongs team on the moon.

Whatever you say, buddy.

• Like 1

Im not a moon hoax cranker. Ill study evidence from a lot of different sources and research the reason behind the source writing it. I am a historian not a believer.

The americans i believe did not land armstrongs team on the moon. They had way too much to loose if it went wrong. But that is another thread.

Because OBVIOUSLY it's easier for a whole bunch of people to lie and lie for near 50 years then it was for people to strap explosions to a tin can and aim it at the large rock in the sky.

• Like 3

Doesn't believe Neil Armstrong walked on the moon.

Believes that aliens helped the Nazis.

Seems like a perfect approach for an "historian" to me.

• Like 5

Hiya Bulletheed, welcome and good post.

I've read some of the materials concerning your subject matter and feel there is something behind the claims being made as where would all those Top Nazi guys and girls be hiding that dissapeared before the Allies very eyes so to speak.

Whole villages of them dissapeared without a trace and massive amounts of materials went with them.

But that doesnt imply that they were the folks discribed by Byrd when he had his 'interview' as the Swastika symbol is ancient and easily misidentified by folks of Byrds era.

But then again, they could have been the folks who let them through into the inner realms or maybe those missing people settled elswhere within the vicinity.

Whilst there may be evidential circumstances to describe the technology aquisition gained by the tech folks of old Nazi Germany that doesnt in any way mean that it actually occured that way at all as all it takes is just one person with a good idea, to be heard and supported, to make huge strides in alternate tech as witnessed with both Tesla and Leedskalin works, though Leedskalin was never supported.

Still its something that may have possibly happened as describe by some theorists within the fields of general speculation.

Vril was the name of the energy used by an underground society who were accidentally discovered according to a smsall story that was circulating prior to modern civilization, great story too but I forget what it was called, written about the time and style of The time Machine, 20 Legues Under the Sea etc...

kinda off topic but ur post made me remember an episode of enterprise where the nazis were being helped by aliens in an alternate timeline. Tought It was cool take on ww2.

Off topic I Know...

Edited by Controller Junkie
  • Like 1

Here's a link to an article about Michael Salla, the guy who wrote the article linked above: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/michael_salla.htm

From the article:

He says the ancient Egyptian rulers were alien giants as tall as 40 feet who gradually became less prominent in society as the god-kings ended their direct rule and deferred to demigods, which were alien/human hybrids who ruled for awhile before being replaced by human rulers. The Flood is the dividing line. the Book of Enoch depicts the battle between angel groups. The Flood cleansed the planet of the fallen angels, who ‘weren’t wanted’ and left on earth as exiles. At another point Salla claims the Egyptian aliens were Syrians and had a lion-looking appearance. Salla is a naive of Australia. Perhaps he has a genetic memory of his ancestors receiving the same treatment at the hands of the British.

There is a genuine reptilian presence back into antiquity. There are two groups: alien reptiles and those who descended from dinosaurs. He does not buy into the Icke theory of shape-shifting, but says the reptiles use technology to disguise their looks at one point and at another says they use mind control. This mind control can be broken by psychics and cameras, so the reptilians don't get out much because a photograph can show their true nature.

kinda off topic but ur post made me remember an episode of enterprise where the nazis were being helped by aliens in an alternate timeline. Tought It was cool take on ww2.

Off topic I Know...

No, I don't think it's referring to anything less fictional than the OP's topic.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Hey im not saying for a minute that the study paper is true or even partly true.

But he has deffinatly brought together the theory as a whole in the study paper.

I have read each part of it elsewhere and written by a variety of sources.

But he has spent the time of putting it together and i thought id share it.

Im not here to argue with anyone about there beliefs.

Hey im not saying for a minute that the study paper is true or even partly true.

But he has deffinatly brought together the theory as a whole in the study paper.

I have read each part of it elsewhere and written by a variety of sources.

But he has spent the time of putting it together and i thought id share it.

Im not here to argue with anyone about there beliefs.

Because OBVIOUSLY it's easier for a whole bunch of people to lie and lie for near 50 years then it was for people to strap explosions to a tin can and aim it at the large rock in the sky.

I think that if it were a lie maybe only the 3 astranaughts , head of nasa , head of cia plus a small team of agents to produce the video feed, the president, and whoever operates the presdents strings. Maybe not more than 10 people to keep a lie. Under the threat of death or accidental death of a family member it could have been kept quiet. The rest of the space program and public just thought they succeeded.

An opinion not a statement

I think that if it were a lie maybe only the 3 astranaughts , head of nasa , head of cia plus a small team of agents to produce the video feed, the president, and whoever operates the presdents strings. Maybe not more than 10 people to keep a lie. Under the threat of death or accidental death of a family member it could have been kept quiet. The rest of the space program and public just thought they succeeded.

An opinion not a statement

Unfortunately for your theory to work it requires a lot more than 10 people. All the people around the world involved in tracking Apollo and maintaining radio contact throughout the mission would have known if Apollo was being faked. This means people working at tracking stations in Goldstone California, in Madrid in Spain and in Canberra in Australia. And, for that matter, the people working at The Dish in Parkes in outback Australia.

I've spoken to a couple of the people who were in charge at the Honeysuckle Creek Tracking Station for Apollo 11 and they have no doubt they were tracking spacecraft to the Moon and relaying signals from Armstrong and Aldrin on the Moon. One of them has actually tried to work out a mechanism by which he and his crew could have been tricked, but they keep running into problems of physics. In other words, any method of faking Apollo without telling the tracking station people was capable of being detected by the tracking station people.

Edited by Peter B

Vril was the name of the energy used by an underground society who were accidentally discovered according to a smsall story that was circulating prior to modern civilization, great story too but I forget what it was called, written about the time and style of The time Machine, 20 Legues Under the Sea etc...

"the coming race" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton...

"the coming race" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton...

And the source of that popular essence-of-cow beverage*, bovril!

--Jaylemurph

*When you add that to soya beans, you get an excellent Japo-Scandanvian veal substitute.

• Like 2

There are a lot of things in that paper that require a lot of suspension of Disbelief and require you believe the facts presented by Faith alone.

There is just so many facts that pop into my head that go against what it being put forward that I think I will not even try to list them.

One overwhelming reason for the moon landings not to have been a hoax (should you be that way inclined) is that it was actually impossible at the time for the USA to have hoaxed it - they simply did not have the video or film technology available to them then that would have allowed them to broadcast 143 minutes of uninterrupted and un-spliced footage.

It's as simple as that.

It was a joke. A movie trailer for Iron Sky

[media=]

[/media]

Also, we have been to the moon 6 times. It's proven. It is fact. Accept it and move on with your life.

One of the most joyfully silly films I've ever seen. Go in with the lowest possible expectations and you won't be disappointed.

You are not a historian.

• Like 2