Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have we entered a new level or tyranny?

OverSword

Beware of governments with enemies.

I think we can describe our society these days in different ways that put us on a higher level of tyranny, yes. Good article.

I don't think the author overstated the threat: "We are one false flag event away from absolute tyranny, followed by the imposition of martial law. We are all in a lot of danger."

• Like 7

Beware of governments with enemies.

I'd be more worried about a government without an enemy, because they'll be looking for one.

• Like 1

340638868a6e33fc0866bcdb60da4f15.jpg

But at least he smiles at you while he is doing so.....

• Like 7

As far as it goes, he makes some valid points. Sadly, though, later on he goes on into rambling about FEMA Camps.

As far as it goes, he makes some valid points. Sadly, though, later on he goes on into rambling about FEMA Camps.

may be it is true. what makes you 100% sure they don't exist?

• Like 2

'Police State" ?

I question the validity of that statement. A few bad cops does NOT indicate a "Police State"

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about a government without an enemy, because they'll be looking for one.

It's time we stopped letting governments have free rein in determining who our enemies are.

• Like 2

Makes me think of the movie Enemy of the State. Doesn't seem so unbelievable to me now.

• Like 1

'Police State" ?

I question the validity of that statement. A few bad cops does NOT indicate a "Police State"

Where did you read the claim of a police state because of "a few bad cops"? The article is about agencies and programs, I didn't see a mention about a few cops.

• Like 4

'Police State" ?

Did you read the article. This isn't about bad cops, it's about government.
  • Like 1

'Police State" ?

No. Meeting the dictionary definition of "police state" indicates a police state

• Like 1

cops are the least of our worries; its the federal forces (FEMA DHS TSA ect) that we have to worry about. I believe as others do that we are in fact closer to martial law than not. and people that state that it is only one false flag op away may be right. I've heard rumblings that the next false flag op will involve a large power black out, like the entire east coast grid off line.

off topic but a question: Anyone heard anything about our mail boxes being labelled with little round red, blue or yellow stickers?

• Like 2

All I know is I have not seen much lately that would cause me TO trust government. When they pass bills without reading them. When they try to take over a huge section (1/6) of our economy (health care) with an ill conceived, poorly executed plan, that comes between me and my doctor and my insurance company. When they can't pass a budget as mandated by the Constitution. When they lie to our face, manipulate figures, grant wavers to friends and punish political enemies. When they stretch our military to the breaking point with endless wars. When scandal after scandal becomes an almost daily occurrence. No, I don't trust them, and we were never meant to have such an over-reaching bureaucratic Federal Government. Our Founders tried to warn us about tyranny, yet it seems to loom ever closer.

Like David Bowie sang, "Beware the savage jaws, of 1984." Sometimes it seems Orwell only had the date wrong.

• Like 5

cops are the least of our worries; its the federal forces (FEMA DHS TSA ect) that we have to worry about. I believe as others do that we are in fact closer to martial law than not. and people that state that it is only one false flag op away may be right. I've heard rumblings that the next false flag op will involve a large power black out, like the entire east coast grid off line.

off topic but a question: Anyone heard anything about our mail boxes being labelled with little round red, blue or yellow stickers?

The first false flag has been pased and nothing happened same as the 2nd one, this was about a week ago. thats the problem when you have free speech you can listen to anyone or write about anything. I think ths stickers is to do with the area post code, ie yellow would be from 664-768 or red 768-900 im just spitballing but thats what i think, I have seen something simular on rubbish bins

• Like 1

Yes I have heard that is giving quick reference to the prescence of firearms at the home. They also mentioned you may want to give your mailbox a quick once over with a black light..
  • Like 3

The first false flag has been pased and nothing happened same as the 2nd one, this was about a week ago. thats the problem when you have free speech you can listen to anyone or write about anything. I think ths stickers is to do with the area post code, ie yellow would be from 664-768 or red 768-900 im just spitballing but thats what i think, I have seen something simular on rubbish bins

False flags would not be scheduled for your convenience Richard. So despite you implying that false flags don't exist because some ones guess of when one may occur was wrong should not indicate that one would never happen.
  • Like 2

Absolutely! The "police state" may not be on the same level as some in the past but one does not fall off a cliff all at once, it takes many small steps. When it has been ruled constitutional for law enforcement to lie, manipulate, coerce, threaten, and intimidate the citizens we have started taking those small steps. Citizens have no legitimate expectation of privacy while in public, including the internet; we are well on our way towards that cliff.

I'm not against the police; I'm just afraid of them.

- Alfred Hitchcock

• Like 3

When it has been ruled constitutional for law enforcement to lie, manipulate, coerce, threaten, and intimidate the citizens

They probably figured, "Well if it works in Sharia Law, we can make it work too.".

Yes I have heard that is giving quick reference to the prescence of firearms at the home. They also mentioned you may want to give your mailbox a quick once over with a black light..

I'd have thought that was to identify which political Party you support.

False flags would not be scheduled for your convenience Richard. So despite you implying that false flags don't exist because some ones guess of when one may occur was wrong should not indicate that one would never happen.

So instead because one was shown wrong proves to you they happen all the time.