Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot Flies Through Bermuda Triangle Wormhole

zoser

Bruce Gernon is the only person in the world to witness what creates the Bermuda Triangle. Others have seen parts of this phenomenon and some have seen it but vanished. Gernon is the only one to see this from its birth stage through its mature stage and enter the heart of the Timestorm and escape through a Tunnel Vortex and experience a time warp of 30 minutes forward in time and 100 miles forward in space.

Read More

http://www.electronicfog.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvP2UkGra7U

• Like 3

Wow. Been here since August and I think this is the first fresh Bermuda Triangle thread I've seen. Thanks Z, I'll enjoy listening to this.

the pure facts of the case are definately intriguing - that being "on radar, not on radar, on radar in totally different and potentially impossible place".

• Like 1

wow for once on this site a compelling unexplained mystery, well done indeed, this is amazing

• Like 1

Some anecdotal evidence that Linburgh may have experienced a similar thing.

Hundreds of similiar cases have been recorded since then and strange occurences in the Bermuda Triangle have been written down since Christopher Columbus - who also had the experience of spinning compass needles and strange lights blinking in the night from a distance. Columbus tried keeping these things from the crew to avoid superstitious fears during their long, famous journey. Even Charles Lindbergh, the famous solo pilot, experienced something wrong in the area. On February 13, 1928, Lindbergh was taking a flight around the Gulf of Mexico and over the Caribbean when his compass started rotating, his earth-inductor-compass needle began jumping back and forth and he begun seeing a strange haze. Lindbergh said in his biography published after his death, "I had no idea whether I was flying north, south, east, or west." Another strange statement says, "Nothing on my map of Florida corresponded with the earth's features I had seen. But if I was not flying over a Florida key, where could I be? Was it possible I had returned to Cuba, that my attempt to read the twirling compasses had put me one-hundred-eighty degrees off course?" He kept flying towards what he believed was the direction of mainland Florida. When he finally reached it, the magnetic compass returned to normal and he was able to finish his trip to St. Louis without further incident.

http://www.theastralworld.com/other-mysteries/bermuda-triangle-fog-1.php

• Like 3

I have seen this and some people say he actually flew upside down making him disoriented, then hey flew vertically, out of the storm and went down again, apparently the plane was traveling faster than it was

Some anecdotal evidence that Linburgh may have experienced a similar thing.

That is all these two stories are; stories with nothing but anecdotal "evidence",

This event happened supposedly in the seventies? There couldn't possibly be any chance this man did not recall it accurately and his mind filled in the gaping holes, right?

Sorry but I am just not convinced. It is interesting but not thought provoking really.

That is all these two stories are; stories with nothing but anecdotal "evidence",

This event happened supposedly in the seventies? There couldn't possibly be any chance this man did not recall it accurately and his mind filled in the gaping holes, right?

Sorry but I am just not convinced. It is interesting but not thought provoking really.

They are bound to be anecdotal because you and I were not there and no one was there to film the incident.

It was real. Three people were in the plane and it happened to them. We are in no position to prove it was real but neither can we say it was not real.

It's a highly fascinating account that goes some way to explaining what may be at play in that most enigmatic region of the planet.

Thank God he had the courage to relate it to us.

• Like 3

They are bound to be anecdotal because you and I were not there and no one was there to film the incident.

Doesn't mean it happened that way if at all.

It was real. Three people were in the plane and it happened to them. We are in no position to prove it was real but neither can we say it was not real.

Yet the only account we hear is from the pilot who had this "experience" thirty some odd years ago.

Thank God he had the courage to relate it to us.

Yeah, and I feel really blessed to hear it too. My life has forever changed. (not at all actually 'cause I still don't buy it)

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 4

Doesn't mean it happened that way if at all.

Yet the only account we hear is from the pilot who had this "experience" thirty some odd years ago.

Yeah, and I feel really blessed to hear it too. My life has forever changed. (not at all actually 'cause I still don't buy it)

Your choice.

One might ask what you are doing on a forum if you cannot bear to hear such intriguing accounts?

That's for you alone to answer.

• Like 3

Your choice.

What?

One might ask what you are doing on a forum if you cannot bear to hear such intriguing accounts?

Again..what? I never said anything of the sort. All I said is that the only person we have heard from was a pilot recounting an incident that happened 30+ years ago. Nothing more and I WILL debate whatever I chose and I am NOT obligated to swallow anything just because someone said so.

That's for you alone to answer.

Yup. My choice thankfully

Edited by Ryu

Awesome story....Now I know what to look out for...or keep away from....

I think wormholes is a big leap, maybe it was a natural but rare weather phenomenon where his plane was carried by fast moving wind within the cloud. Granted, 1000 mph wind seems pretty unlikely but if they are off on there estimates of traveling 100 miles in 3 minutes than number could drop greatly. I got lucky once on an international flight where with the help of the jet stream (which can reach speeds over 200mph) we arrived way ahead of our scheduled arrival time without the help of a wormhole.

Edited by Razer
  • Like 3

Are you incapable of distinguishing things that are actually real from things you just wish were real?

Tell me what his motive was. And the motive of the other pilots that have experienced almost exactly the same thing:

Here's another. I'll bet there are dozens.

Find a convincing motive for hoaxes and I'll believe you.

http://bermudatrianglesurvivor.com/

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Find a convincing motive for hoaxes and I'll believe you.

People hoax stuff all the time for a number of motives. You really believe people don't pull hoaxes? If you don't believe people pull hoaxes for whatever the motive may be, then your head is buried pretty deep in the sand. If you do believe people pull hoaxes, it can surely apply to this case as well.

Edited by Razer
  • Like 1

People hoax stuff all the time for a number of motives. You really believe people don't pull hoaxes? If you don't believe people pull hoaxes for whatever the motive may be, then your head is buried pretty deep in the sand. If you do believe people pull hoaxes, it can surely apply to this case as well.

Quite a lot of them tell a similar account.

No motive for a hoax by all of these people. That's what you have to look for. If you can't find it, then bet that what they are saying is real.

People hoax for attention. Sometimes they hoax diseases to be seen by a doctor. Sometimes they hoax alien abductions for attention. That is why so many abductees turn out to be residents of trailer parks. Tornadoes and aliens are drawn to trailer parks. Lots of people tell hoaxes.

• Like 2

People hoax for attention. Sometimes they hoax diseases to be seen by a doctor. Sometimes they hoax alien abductions for attention. That is why so many abductees turn out to be residents of trailer parks. Tornadoes and aliens are drawn to trailer parks. Lots of people tell hoaxes.

Prove that the witnesses on this thread did that.

Find a convincing motive. Convince us all and put the mystery to bed.

Prove that the witnesses on this thread did that.

Find a convincing motive. Convince us all and put the mystery to bed.

Prove to us that they didn't. Great. You want to use the word proof, then please prove that these people are telling the truth. Not asking for some wimpy excuse such as what do they gain from perpetrating a hoax. Time for proof zoser. That means unequivocal corroboration of their story.

• Like 2

Prove to us that they didn't. Great. You want to use the word proof, then please prove that these people are telling the truth. Not asking for some wimpy excuse such as what do they gain from perpetrating a hoax. Time for proof zoser. That means unequivocal corroboration of their story.

Unless there is proof of hoax, the testimonies will stand forever. Surely you understand that? So does the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.

It doesn't need to be proven true. There are too many complications involved in different people from different decades fabricating these stories.

It's Occam's Razor.

Edited by zoser

Unless there is proof of hoax, the testimonies will stand forever. Surely you understand that? So does the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.

It doesn't need to be proven true. There are too many complications involved in different people from different decades fabricating these stories.

It's Occam's Razor.

False. It is up to you to prove that these testimonials are truthful. No one else needs to disprove these testimonials. You may want to cling to them without verification, but the rest of us will watch as you refuse to verify the testimonials.

You are wrong in your application of Occam's Razor. Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest solution - a prosaic solution - is the answer, not tossing in wormhole's.

What we do know about the Bermuda Triangle is that the stories are just stories. Actual events have been colored up with fantasies and falsehoods. Calm seas turn out to be stormy. Locations are changed to make the stories seem more fantastic. Testimonials are falsified to mkae the stories seem fantastic. It's just a hoax and some people fall for it.

• Like 2

Thousands of views on YouTube. Interviews for television shows. Appearances at paranormal conventions. Book deals. Movie deals. Millions of people talking about the person and incident on Internet forums for decades.

And Zoser has to ask what their motivation is?

• Like 3

False. It is up to you to prove that these testimonials are truthful. No one else needs to disprove these testimonials. You may want to cling to them without verification, but the rest of us will watch as you refuse to verify the testimonials.

Nope. The fact that the accounts have been made and so far no proof of hoaxes, or ulterior motive means that they stand.

There is no default position for people to hang their coats on and walk away in arrogance.

Expect the mystery to keep re-surfacing; trust me it will.

You are wrong in your application of Occam's Razor. Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest solution - a prosaic solution - is the answer, not tossing in wormhole's.

What we do know about the Bermuda Triangle is that the stories are just stories. Actual events have been colored up with fantasies and falsehoods. Calm seas turn out to be stormy. Locations are changed to make the stories seem more fantastic. Testimonials are falsified to mkae the stories seem fantastic. It's just a hoax and some people fall for it.

Wrong again. The complexities involved in trying to explain away all the accounts from different people from different ages under different circumstances (planes, ships), means that the simplest solution is that there is some unexplained phenomena. It's Occam's Razor. Always remember that there are two ends to every bar.