Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman gets platinum jewelry implanted in eye

Still Waters

It's an eye-opening new procedure being done in New York for the first time: a woman is getting a piece of platinum jewelry placed in her eye.

"It's going to be a conversation maker," says Lucy Luckayanko. "I will be able to tell people. It will be unique. It will be sort of my unique factor.

http://www.myfoxny.c...-jewelry-in-eye

• Like 1

She said:

"The bottom of heart down so pointing diagonal like that," she says. "It's really small, really tiny, really cute."

Matches her brain then.

• Like 3

what happens if she gets punched in the eye?

• Like 3

I would not want to mess with my eyes like that. For example, if you were in a car accident and yr eyes swelled up and they put you in an x-ray machine or CAT scan machine would it have any effect on the metal?

Or a few years from now, say she falls over drunk and bangs her eye socket, could the energy get transferred in an odd way and instead of the whole globe of the eye slightly deforming to dissipate the energy from the blow (as it has been designed to do through tens of thousands of years of evolution), it may be possible that the 'modification' could rupture some part of the eye.

It seems pointless, unattractive and dumb. But hey, that's why they have a Darwin Award I guess.

our airports, lol take that out and place it in the bin!

• Like 1

what happens if she gets punched in the eye?

She will have 2 shiners.