Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Woos Journalists

Farmer77

Obama is having off the record meetings with select press members.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/21/Obama-woos-liberal-journalists

To the press alone, checkered as it is with abuses, the world is indebted for all the triumphs which have been gained by reason and humanity over error and oppression - James Madison

The press in America has a very heavy burden on its shoulders, in order for America to work properly they need to carry that burden seriously.

P.S. The article is on Breitbart.com , you can be sure he's just p***ed he wasn't invited.

• Like 2

I hope Ed Schultz remembered to take his meds - wouldn't want him salivating too much.

Are they not even trying to hide the biasedness anymore..

The "press in America" is a government propaganda piece, nothing more. Obama knows that better than most americans. Corporate presstitutes, nothing more.

The "press in America" is a government propaganda piece, nothing more. Obama knows that better than most americans. Corporate presstitutes, nothing more.

I think that most Americans would agree with you if pressed. So my next question is why do we put up with it?

• Like 1

I think that most Americans would agree with you if pressed. So my next question is why do we put up with it?

There is nothing we can do about it really. Although the internet does provide alternate news sources, thank goodness. One must pick and choose from the stories presented.

I have let my subscription expire to the Scripps newspaper I've received for years. I will not pay to read government propaganda. :td:

• 1 month later...

I have to agree with Babe Ruth. Most people in the general American public are unsure as to how to handle the propaganda we receive, and what we can do about it. Most people will say there is nothing we can do; but there is.

One, be vigilant and ask a lot of questions. Be it news media on television, print, or internet, always ask questions. One main thing I always ask is, "Is this a news story that benefits the elite powers, or the general public?" Learning to identify their smokescreen is your best weapon. That way, although there is not much we can do in the way of stopping the false reports; we can at the very least be ready when the truth is finally revealed to the masses.

I would suggest boycotting the mass media altogether, fewer ratings means their tactics reach a smaller audience. However, I find that it is best to continue watching, and researching the mass media so you have the edge on knowing which direction they're attacking from. Again, you can be ready when the truth comes out.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Babe Ruth. Most people in the general American public are unsure as to how to handle the propaganda we receive, and what we can do about it. Most people will say there is nothing we can do; but there is.

One, be vigilant and ask a lot of questions. Be it news media on television, print, or internet, always ask questions. One main thing I always ask is, "Is this a news story that benefits the elite powers, or the general public?" Learning to identify their smokescreen is your best weapon. That way, although there is not much we can do in the way of stopping the false reports; we can at the very least be ready when the truth is finally revealed to the masses.

I would suggest boycotting the mass media altogether, fewer ratings means their tactics reach a smaller audience. However, I find that it is best to continue watching, and researching the mass media so you have the edge on knowing which direction they're attacking from. Again, you can be ready when the truth comes out.

I agree with your point that we continue to watch and read the MSM. That way we can understand and know how and what they want us to think. Then by process of elimination we might discover the truth.

• Like 1

Main st media kiss's his butt.he can't do no wrong .if this was a republican president they would hang him out to dry and even talk there kids