Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Racist?

susieice

I wouldn't mind having a "Courageous Conversation" with them. I think maybe they wouldn't appreciate the diversity of MY opinions though...

• Like 1

You know that sigh that people do when they're just utterly defeated and give up?

This story made that happen for me.

• Like 1

Breaking News:

Just talked to a buddy of mine from Guatemala, and despite all odds.

He reports that he IS aware of what a sandwich is.

We'll keep you up to date if more information becomes available.

• Like 3

I had to read it twice, it sounds like it is an thought experiment. I don't think anyone said BBJ is racist. Kind of like saying "white as snow" to someone who has never seen snow, it is better to say white as an egret feather. Who ever wrote the blog needs to take freshmen English again. Poorly researched and written. They get an "F."

if there were a news source called ox news that only talked about oxen, I would read the hell out of it. that is the truth.

i prefer fluffernutters.

I find the brown and white mixing together to make something delicious helps promote racial harmony

PB&J sandwich = “white privilege”.

I thought maybe those fancy little finger sea-food sandwiches with the crust cut off might be racist. Wow, I'm so insensitive.

here's a fox news story with some additional info:

http://nation.foxnew...school-official

edit: "racist peanut butter" is now in my search history. i feel... strange about this.

Thanks for that link even if it is FOX. I eat white or whole wheat bread. I also often have wraps. I just can't believe somebody would start objecting to food products because of race or country of origin. That's ridiculous!

Edited by susieice

There are web sites that don't keep track of your searches, or at least they promise they don't.