Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Strange" scenes in Movies...

firefemme1202

I just wanted to say that if you watch

It also works with Pink Floyds "Echoes" CD with 2001 a Space Odyssey.

439626[/snapback]

Wow,I never knew that,I've gotta try that one,

The w.o.oz and d.s.o.t.moon combination is really weird,(Although Im usually extremely drunk when i can be bothered to do it)

At least Space Odyssey hasn't got scary,flying monkeys. crying.gif

(Just scary monkey suits,at the beginning!)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• firefemme1202

• Diebytheflyguy

• MK ULTRA

• colorless

I was watching "the invisible man" on cable a few years back, a tiny speck of white light came in from the right side of the screen. At first it just looked like a spot of dust but it landed on the girls nose ( I think she was "the keeper"). It stayed there for a sec then flew back the way it came. If it was just dust, it seems like it would have continued in the same direction. If it were an insect it seems like she would have noticed, maybe she choose to ignore it, as to not ruin the scene. Anyway, I wish I would have noted what episode it was so I could find it again.

light b w/u,

V.T.

I heard that in the movie "the twilight zone" (the most recent one), in the crash scene all three actors ( Vic Morrow and two kids at the lower right) gets killed by helicoper. I used to like the movie till i learn what happend.

347791[/snapback]

Yeah, my dad told me that the other night.

The propeller decapitated the guy.

I'd spent some time looking for the 3 Men etc 'ghost', frame by frame. The next movie I watched was K-Pax, so for a larf I thought I'd do the same. I found some very weird stuff!

In the scene where K-Pax is at the bus depot (or whatever, it's been a while) and the old person falls, there is a clearly discernable and very scary girls or childs face in the bag. It's only there for three or four frames, but seems to turn and look up at you, then is gone. There's another scene of a tunnel, where three large 'men' (they look kind of odd) are walking along. You can see thier lips moving as they speak to each other. They are not visible at all on regular speed.

I'd spent some time looking for the 3 Men etc 'ghost', frame by frame. The next movie I watched was K-Pax, so for a larf I thought I'd do the same. I found some very weird stuff!

In the scene where K-Pax is at the bus depot (or whatever, it's been a while) and the old person falls, there is a clearly discernable and very scary girls or childs face in the bag. It's only there for three or four frames, but seems to turn and look up at you, then is gone. There's another scene of a tunnel, where three large 'men' (they look kind of odd) are walking along. You can see thier lips moving as they speak to each other. They are not visible at all on regular speed.

471433[/snapback]

w00t.gif

OMG that is really creapy. I love K-Pax I will have a look on the DVD when I get home. Could you post still frames so I know what to look for??

Hi Mog,

I loved K-Pax, too! Way to go to give us food for thought...

blush.gif I've only had the internet for three weeks and I'm totally differently abled when it comes to technology, so sorry, no stills, but pause right before KPax bumps into someone at the beginning and frame-by-frame it from there. Watch the bag. The other bit is later in the movie, when they are travelling by car and there's lots of weird lights. This is just from my fuzzy old memory banks, so forgive me for being vague!

I'd love to hear back with your thoughts about the movie!

One of my friends e-mailed me these pictures, I'm not sure from which movies they are though.

post-10488-1107406335.jpg

post-10488-1107406345.jpg

post-10488-1107406356.jpg

Edited by Bone_Collector

Hi Mog,

I loved K-Pax, too! Way to go to give us food for thought...

blush.gif I've only had the internet for three weeks and I'm totally differently abled when it comes to technology, so sorry, no stills, but pause right before KPax bumps into someone at the beginning and frame-by-frame it from there. Watch the bag. The other bit is later in the movie, when they are travelling by car and there's lots of weird lights. This is just from my fuzzy old memory banks, so forgive me for being vague!

I'd love to hear back with your thoughts about the movie!

472603[/snapback]

I'll try to look at the weekend - that is if my son lets me turn off that damm Pingu DVD!!

while brandon lee (bruce lee's son) was doing a scene in the movie 'the crow', where he was supposed to get shot in the scene, somehow a real bullet was put in the revolver and he was killed in real life aswell as the film (it was a shame, for the very few movies he acted in he wasn't bad)

also a rumour i heard (never saw it for myself), but in 3 men and a little lady (3 men and a baby's sequal) supposedly in the wedding scene you can see a ghost in the church rafters

Edited by evil_kenshin

Wasn't there a UFO in the movie "Rio Grande"?

472492[/snapback]

There sure was,Amazing footage aint it! w00t.gif ................

Also,I remember reading in Skateboarding magazine that the 80s film "Thrashin"(I loved that movie!) could also be played in unison with Dark side of the moon. mellow.gif

while brandon lee (bruce lee's son) was doing a scene in the movie 'the crow', where he was supposed to get shot in the scene, somehow a real bullet was put in the revolver and he was killed in real life aswell as the film (it was a shame, for the very few movies he acted in he wasn't bad)

Umm..nothing abnormal there. What happened was the newbie props man was told to load the gun and put all real bullets instead of blanks. With tragic results.

On a different note, a friend who had an early VHS copy of the film said that you can hear someone (a woman) scream in the background when he is shot, presumably because she knew that the gun had not been loaded correctly. Can anyone confirm this?

• 3 months later...

ok in the wizard of oz the Munchkins hangs his self by his legs and you can see his arms dangling around befor they go see the lion some people dont think it is but some think it a goose or a ghost or a movie crew dude but it is a Munchkins because you can see his hands moving around so i hope that helps some of you people out there why would they cut that out if it wasnt a Munchkins hanging his self so i prove my self right.

I don't kow if I'd call this 'wired' but it's definantly a mistake. In Romeo + Juliet (the 96 version) Romeo (Leonardo DiCaprio) says to the character of Baltazaar 'Josh thou art deceived'. Now the character's name, is not Josh, and I checked the credits, and the guy PLAYING that character was also not a 'Josh'. Don't know why they didn't pick up on that and re-do the scene.

I also checked the lines from the orignal script. Says nothing like Josh before the 'thou art decieved' either.

439875[/snapback]

I checked the script as well:

CUT TO: The boys.  Balthasar pleads with Romeo.

BALTHASAR
             Your looks are pale and wild and do
             import
             Some misadventure.

ROMEO
                    (with cold serenity)
             Tush, thou art deceived.
                    (a niggling thought)
             Hast thou no letters to me from the
             Priest?

Balthasar shakes his head.

Romeo smiles.

wow this topics gotten really off! isnt this suppose to be paranormal stuff in movies??? not bloopers??? hmm.gif

I am here to inform you that the JkCinema flash has been edited, or so it seems. See when you posted the link I checked it out, knowing i've seen the clip before on the same site, it shouldnt have been new business. This time I didnt see anything in the backround. Last time I saw it, I saw a swinging back and forth of a man wraggling around before it cuts out. Obviously Jk might have edited to avoid a law suit or such. There are so many versions of the movie it is impossible to tell that you conclude it was really a bird. I'm gonna do all thats in my power to find you a origional clip. but untill then, I bid you good day.

Apparently during breaks in The Exorcist a "spirit" entered someone maybe untrue.

650494[/snapback]

That sentence is worded a little funny. I would think you ment A "spirit" entered some, Maybe untrue. If so, can you find some source? I'd be intrested in checking it out. thumbsup.gif

for Urban Legend stuff (there is a film section), try <www.snopes.com> and for film info, go to <www.imdb.com>

The Exorcist had some odd *things* happen during and after filming. As for most of the issues presented in this thread, especially the Wizard of Oz parts, they're way off base. Bloopers maybe. Paranormal, no. Lee's and Morrow's deaths were not included in the final edit footage.

If any of you have worked on or know someone that has worked on a film with a minimum of a six-figure budget, you would know that nothing--Nothing--gets past the chain of Editor > Continuity Editor > Director. Every frame is scrutinizied to its most minute detail. If something odd appears in the final edit, then you can be certain that the Editor and Director left it in on purpose.

Go Here..... movie goofs

You can choose movies alphabetically... with the letters on the right of screen... and see all the movie goofs

Here's a paranormal one for ya...

In that movie "Harry and the Hendersons", there is are many scenes where you can CLEARLY see Bigfoot.

I'd like to see you skeptics debunk THAT!

I know of one!

In one of the Star Wars films a cleaner was in the background sweeping but he hadn't realised that they were filming, so he was in the film as well.

I guess the film crew didn't spot this grin2.gif