Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Barack H. Bush?

Kowalski

If there is no difference, why is this the case? What is it about American politics that changes politicians once they are in high office? And, in light of the Obama presidency, will history now look more kindly upon Bush Jr.? CrossTalking with Daniel Faraci, Austin Petersen and Kimberly Amadeo.

Link:

I just watched this, and thought it was very interesting.....

• Like 2

Of course there are differences, one was a Texan who couldn't read an autocue, and the other is from Chicago and never does anything but read the autocue.

• Like 7

The lady must have had to wake up real early, so early she wasn't speaking (or possibly thinking) too clearly.

I wish I could get RT, but I'm slave to AT&Treason U-Verse, and they don't have anybody but government apologists on their lineup. No RT, and no Amy Goodman.

When Senator Obama voted for FISA II and its immunity for the telecoms, I knew then he was just like Bush in the values department. Not dyslexic, and with a silver tongue, but holding the same values as Bush & Co. That's why he refused to prosecute any Bush war crimes--so he could do the same with impunity.

He governs like Bush on steroids. :td:

• Like 3

They are the same dude they probably swap wives everyone in a while and the first ladies are none the wiser

Tiny is tiny, no matter who is sporting it.

• Like 1

I just watched this, and thought it was very interesting.....

I must have missed Obama reading a book upside down to school children while the twin towers burned.

I must have missed Obama reading a book upside down to school children while the twin towers burned.

I don't forgive Bush much, but given that he was probably ****ting himself at that point, I'll forgive him that little mistake.

• Like 1

That is a fake. The book wasn't upside down.

• Like 1

In the Credit Where Credit is Due department, I'll give Obama credit for the recent agreement signed with Iran. Kerry too.

• Like 1

I must have missed Bush not knowing how many States there were in the Union.

• Like 1

I must have missed Bush not knowing how many States there were in the Union.

Not really in the same class as a terrorist attack on American soil that killed 3000 people, now is it?

Not really in the same class as a terrorist attack on American soil that killed 3000 people, now is it?

Well there's a clear and basic lack of common knowledge at play in the later that really shouldn't be seen in a President.

Do you castrate Roosevelt for Pearl Harbour? Same thing, attack that came with little warning.

So you're argument is that a President shouldn't do anything but sit in the Command Bunker waiting for something to happen?

But I'll give you a pass because I know you're having a hard time coming to grips with your Messiah crashing and burning.

Edited by Rafterman

In the Credit Where Credit is Due department, I'll give Obama credit for the recent agreement signed with Iran. Kerry too.

I'd be interested to hear why you think it's such a good agreement given that very few - even in Obama's own party - think it is.

I'd be interested to hear why you think it's such a good agreement given that very few - even in Obama's own party - think it is.

I guess because I'm basically a pacifist? It seems that if we actually want peace, it must be sought. Active steps must be taken to achieve peace.

The agreement seems to me to be an overt act to find peace, or at least avoid war. That is a good thing.

Iran has been punished with sanctions for many years now. Screw the Israeli paranoia. Iran has attacked nobody, but we and Israel have.

• Like 3

I guess because I'm basically a pacifist? It seems that if we actually want peace, it must be sought. Active steps must be taken to achieve peace.

The agreement seems to me to be an overt act to find peace, or at least avoid war. That is a good thing.

Iran has been punished with sanctions for many years now. Screw the Israeli paranoia. Iran has attacked nobody, but we and Israel have.

I guess we shall see. Personally, I'm very much a pessimist about any treaties that are brokered in the Middle East. I have yet to see one turn out as intended. It all seems a bit too Neville Chamberlain to me at this stage. But we shall see.

I'd also have to disagree with you about Iran not attacking anybody. They've been waging a proxy war against the us since we first stepped foot in Iraq.

I guess we shall see. Personally, I'm very much a pessimist about any treaties that are brokered in the Middle East. I have yet to see one turn out as intended. It all seems a bit too Neville Chamberlain to me at this stage. But we shall see.

I'd also have to disagree with you about Iran not attacking anybody. They've been waging a proxy war against the us since we first stepped foot in Iraq.

Assuming for the sake of discussion that they are waging a proxy war, if you've seen ARGO and studied the facts of our history with that country, you might understand why.

What evidence do you see of this proxy war?

Of course there are differences, one was a Texan who couldn't read an autocue, and the other is from Chicago and never does anything but read the autocue.

Surely you mean Kenya?

• Like 2

But in the words of the great philosopher, who started it? i.e. surely the only reason they had an opportunity for waging a Proxy war even since Uncle Sam stepped foot in Iraq was because Uncle Sam set foot in Iraq, where it had no business being, in the first place, and overthrew a government which, while reprehensible in many ways, was quite effective in keeping Al Q etc down. Unless, and this is one conspiracy theory I can find quite plausible, GW deliberately created a vacuum in Iraq so that he could draw Al Q and its friends into open battle. And in that case, well, what a wild success it was.

• Like 3

But I'll give you a pass because I know you're having a hard time coming to grips with your Messiah crashing and burning.

????? no idea what you're on about

Well there's a clear and basic lack of common knowledge at play in the later that really shouldn't be seen in a President.

I think you're missing the point. A faux paux over 51 states is different than 9/11 (where Bush sat with school children and did nothing)

I think you're missing the point. A faux paux over 51 states is different than 9/11 (where Bush sat with school children and did nothing)

And what was he suppose to do? Knock the children out of the way and dive under the table? Run around the building with arms waving, screaming that were doomed? Or act Presidential taking care of the business at hand and allow his people time to figure out what was happening?

I see, Bush makes a mistake while talking and he’s an idiot. Obama does it and it’s only a faux paux.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 1

Actually, what he did was exactly right. Him leaving would have panicked the children. Sometimes, you can only win the small battles.

• Like 3

Actually, what he did was exactly right. Him leaving would have panicked the children.

Seriously?!!!! :no: