Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook School Final Report Released

Dark_Grey

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187052650/Sandy-Hook-Final-Report

Note that the link I provided opens the actual document (in .pdf form).

There are a few inconsistencies I noticed in this report such as an officer stating he found the 'izmash saiga 12' on the passenger seat and moved it to the trunk for safety reasons, when the helio footage of the scene clearly shows them clearly opening the trunk for the first time and clearing the gun, which is most definitely not a Saiga 12.

There are a few other inconsistencies with this report; they state that eyewitnesses in the front office heard a door open, someone enter then leave, and then hear it open AGAIN before gunfire is heard down the hallway. Interesting.

Anyways, trying to keep this out of the conspiracy section but obviously it's not my call. Enjoy, guys. Hopefully this sheds some light/brings some closure.

• Like 4

They are still refusing to release the police tapes, however.

• Like 2

If it walks like a coverup, talks like a coverup and smells like a coverup, it must be a coverup, eh?

• Like 3

If it walks like a coverup, talks like a coverup and smells like a coverup, it must be a coverup, eh?

Well we'll never know since a law was passed preventing the crime scene photos from ever being released and the school was ground in to fine powder :)

• Like 5

Wait, I didn't really follow this terrible incident as I was busy at the time. What are the conspiracy theories? Are people saying it was not just some mentally ill nut job going on a rampage?

• Like 1

Well we'll never know since a law was passed preventing the crime scene photos from ever being released and the school was ground in to fine powder :)

Yeah, if they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything?

• Like 3

Wait, I didn't really follow this terrible incident as I was busy at the time. What are the conspiracy theories? Are people saying it was not just some mentally ill nut job going on a rampage?

Too many to list. This isn't really the right board for it, anyways. Use the search function on the forum here and there's a few good threads on Sandy Hook that should get you thinking

• Like 3

Too many to list. This isn't really the right board for it, anyways. Use the search function on the forum here and there's a few good threads on Sandy Hook that should get you thinking

Ok, will check it out. Thank you.

_EDIT_

Found it:- http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241145&st=1755&p=4992201&hl=+sandy%20+hookentry4992201

Edited by bulveye

I want to know how he just "walked in" all the rural schools around here have a camera out front and they have to "buzz you in". When I show up to do a demonstration at any school in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey It's the same way. It's like going through "Checkpoint Charlie" and it's been that way since Columbine.

Somebody made a BIG mistake and they are burying it.......

• Like 4

They said his mom had occasionally taught there, given his close relationship to her its safe to assume he had spent time around the school, so they felt comfortable with him.

He shows up one day, front door person doesn't pay attention to him, people died.

All supposing theres someone stationed at the door, I assume there wasn't it being a small elementary school, most likely visitors are meant to check in at the front office, and there is usually only a secretary there, which is of course also easily gotten by.

• Like 1

I want to know how he just "walked in" all the rural schools around here have a camera out front and they have to "buzz you in". When I show up to do a demonstration at any school in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey It's the same way. It's like going through "Checkpoint Charlie" and it's been that way since Columbine.

Somebody made a BIG mistake and they are burying it.......

...or somebody told a BIG story... :innocent:

• Like 3

If the conspiracists were honest with themselves, they'd admit that nothing in any report by any official agency would satisfy them.

• Like 3

If the conspiracists were honest with themselves, they'd admit that nothing in any report by any official agency would satisfy them.

That's not really true. I would STF up if an official agency would release some videos, some still photos, whatever. Coroner's Reports and such.

Instead, they claim to have nothing to hide, but go out of their way to hide everything. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. :innocent:

• Like 7

If the report was consistent, tied up all the loose ends and left nothing to interpretation, we could only conclude that it must be the whole truth. Sadly, the requirements aren't being met here.

• Like 7

If the report was consistent, tied up all the loose ends and left nothing to interpretation, we could only conclude that it must be the whole truth. Sadly, the requirements aren't being met here.

When are they ever met to a conspiracists liking? My understanding is that there is still no clear motive for what the shooter did in Newtown. So even IF all of the other criteria were satisfied, this loose end would still remain.

If the official conspiracy theorists were honest with themselves, they wouldn't accept a story with so many inconsistencies or narrative changes on a daily basis. It is exactly like the populace' of 1984 or V for Vendetta becoming accustom to rapid changes of news stories to fit a narrative.

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 4

That's not really true. I would STF up if an official agency would release some videos, some still photos, whatever. Coroner's Reports and such.

Instead, they claim to have nothing to hide, but go out of their way to hide everything. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. :innocent:

How many thousands of photos and hours of video are there from 9/11 - has that satisfied the Truthers? There's even a video of Kennedy being shot that clearly shows exactly what happened that day - has that satisfied the conspiracists? There are mountains of unquestionable evidence that the moon landings were legitimate - has that satisfied the moon hoaxers?

If the official conspiracy theorists were honest with themselves, they wouldn't accept a story with so many inconsistencies or narrative changes on a daily basis. It is exactly like the populace' of 1984 or V for Vendetta becoming accustom to rapid changes of news stories to fit a narrative.

Other than shoddy reporting and the usual "fog of war" that took place during the actual event, how has the narrative changed over the past 12 months?

Better yet, what was the "official conspiracy" as you like to call it supposed to accomplish? Do you still have your guns? I still have mine. Gun control continues to be the losing political fight that it has been for the past 30 years. Not to mention, this grand conspiracy was supposed to have been pulled off by the same outfit that can't get a website to work after 3 years and a few billion dollars.

Edited by Rafterman

Other than shoddy reporting and the usual "fog of war" that took place during the actual event, how has the narrative changed over the past 12 months?

Better yet, what was the "official conspiracy" as you like to call it supposed to accomplish? Do you still have your guns? I still have mine. Gun control continues to be the losing political fight that it has been for the past 30 years. Not to mention, this grand conspiracy was supposed to have been pulled off by the same outfit that can't get a website to work after 3 years and a few billion dollars.

There is more than enough detail of inconsistencies in the Sandy Hook thread. But let me highlight one of them.

If you found 6 children on your lawn in a state of distress, would you:

1) call the cops

2) try to find the parents

3) Bring them into your house and play with and feed them for 30mins before asking what happened

Once you found out that they were witnesses to a murder, would you:

1) call the cops

3) do nothing and wait for the parents to find you, or walk them to the nearest fire station

If you picked 3, or believe that any person with a brain in their head would pick option 3, then you are a official conspiracy theorist and won't believe a thing until "former" CIA employee Anderson Cooper confirms it as true.

If you want to discuss, then please take it over to the conspiracy section, i think i have hijacked this thread enough

• Like 5

How many thousands of photos and hours of video are there from 9/11 - has that satisfied the Truthers? There's even a video of Kennedy being shot that clearly shows exactly what happened that day - has that satisfied the conspiracists? There are mountains of unquestionable evidence that the moon landings were legitimate - has that satisfied the moon hoaxers?

Most truthers don't dispute what happened that day at WTC. They dispute only the narrative, the story, the actual perpetrators. Even with the JFK shooting, the point is that there is much evidence that contradicts the official narrative. The testimony of Dr. Malcolm Perry, for example, regarding the medical examination of the body. Just as he was pressured by the Secret Service's Elmer Moore, Willy Rodriguez' testimony was heard behind closed doors, and there was no mention whatsoever of his testimony in the Final Report.

Too many times, government Final Reports are really nothing but whitewash and coverup. From JFK's Warren Commission to 911 Commission to Murrah Building, and now at Newtown.

Simply put by the late Bob Bowman, if they have nothing to hide (as they claim), why are they hiding everything? That's all truthers dispute.

• Like 4

There is more than enough detail of inconsistencies in the Sandy Hook thread. But let me highlight one of them.

If you found 6 children on your lawn in a state of distress, would you:

1) call the cops

3) Bring them into your house and play with and feed them for 30mins before asking what happened

Once you found out that they were witnesses to a murder, would you:

1) call the cops

3) do nothing and wait for the parents to find you, or walk them to the nearest fire station

If you picked 3, or believe that any person with a brain in their head would pick option 3, then you are a official conspiracy theorist and won't believe a thing until "former" CIA employee Anderson Cooper confirms it as true.

If you want to discuss, then please take it over to the conspiracy section, i think i have hijacked this thread enough

So after almost a full year with countless folks looking into the grand conspiracy, producing videos, hundreds of thousands of man hours by internet commandos, and that's what you're going to put forth - cherry picking and anomaly hunting?

I know it won't make a difference, but I'll just leave this here: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-sandy-hook-newtown-conspiracy-hoax.1074/

The very first post is a continually updated list of debunked conspiracy theories related to Sandy Hook - including your comments about Mr. Rosen (who is now being harassed by conspiracists by the way). You'll also note that there are a number of sites listed that have debunked the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories including Above Top Secret and The Blaze (not just former CIA agent Anderson Cooper).