Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook School Final Report Released

Dark_Grey

it is not exit. door is clearly not, a pillar is also incoming, even thou it slid a bit and ripped metal, it hit slopped surfice. at first it looks like exit hole, but it aint.

note both are on same side of the car, no sign of keyhole.

i also think it is too big for ar, thought it was hangun bullet,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

When a school installs a camera to see who is entering and leaving, why would they spend extra money on a server to record and save the video of people being buzzed in? Yes, most schools have a camera to buzz people in, but why record? You said that "they" said they had the tapes and were reviewing them. Can you please post a source for that comment?

Because it isnt any extra at all. Even the most basic security set ups has a 12 hour relay. Not only that it was already hooked up to a monitor. What do you mean why record? Damn near every school is recording nearly every inch of their schools. Have for many years.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

Because it isnt any extra at all. Even the most basic security set ups has a 12 hour relay. Not only that it was already hooked up to a monitor. What do you mean why record? Damn near every school is recording nearly every inch of their schools. Have for many years.

No, you actually do have to pay extra for a system that records - they don't throw that in. The most basic systems are basic, by definition, they don't record. It's just to have 'eyes' on the outside of a building. Adam Lanza shot his way through the glass door. There was little that the magnetic lock could do after that.

Because it was already hooked up to a monitor (T.V. screen) means what? Exactly that, they could monitor who comes and goes from the main entrance, nothing more.

Most high schools probably do have systems that can record, for obvious reasons, but this was an elementary school in a fairly rural area. This wasn't a Hollywood movie or a Federal Max prison.

Get over it. It happened. The main thing that is still unknown is the motive. That's it.

Edited by Likely Guy

I can't believe people honestly think that the slaughtering of innocent children was a government set up to help aid Obama's agenda. Why am I a part of the human race?

• Like 2

I can't believe people honestly think that the slaughtering of innocent children was a government set up to help aid Obama's agenda. Why am I a part of the human race?

Only a few believe that. Most don't. Welcome back to the club. :)

What so hard to believe? Are you that Nieve? The man is slaughtering children as we speak.

• Like 3

What so hard to believe? Are you that Nieve? The man is slaughtering children as we speak.

Mr. Drone Operator said he was "really good at killing people"...... :whistle:

• Like 4

As others have mentioned, Obama seems to be having no trouble whatsoever with issues of conscience regarding the killing of innocent children by way of US drone aircraft under his orders, none. The little Pakistani girl that visited the White House last month or two greatly embarrassed the President by bringing the UNAUTHORIZED subject up at all. By his orders, all sorts of innocent people are killed.

That said, and speaking only for myself, I happen to think that NOBODY was actually killed at Newtown. It was a staged event meant to advance the cause of gun control. Complete with public toilets and signs, it was planned. No pictures, no bodies, a few funerals with no bodies, crazy stories regarding incredible marksmanship--I don't believe it.

• Like 3

Mr. Drone Operator said he was "really good at killing people"...... :whistle:

I don't get the joke

Edited by Kelevra

That said, and speaking only for myself, I happen to think that NOBODY was actually killed at Newtown. It was a staged event meant to advance the cause of gun control. Complete with public toilets and signs, it was planned. No pictures, no bodies, a few funerals with no bodies, crazy stories regarding incredible marksmanship--I don't believe it.

I'm sorry Babe, but that statement clearly indicates that you have absolutely no hold on reality. Children are dead and lives have been shattered because of the actions of a very disturbed individual. These things happened long before Obama and will continue to happen long after he's nothing but a portrait in the White House.

A very good friend of mine teaches with the father of one of the children killed that day and I can assure you that it really happened, their daughter is in fact dead, and their lives will never be the same again. From what I understand, the parents have barely functioned for these past 12 months.

If you think Obama is a horrible President and want to fight tooth and nail to stop his agenda, then so be it. I'll be right there with you.

• Like 3

it was not a joke. true story

my mistake, the smiley she used made me think there was a joke being made.

I'm sorry Babe, but that statement clearly indicates that you have absolutely no hold on reality. Children are dead and lives have been shattered because of the actions of a very disturbed individual. These things happened long before Obama and will continue to happen long after he's nothing but a portrait in the White House.

A very good friend of mine teaches with the father of one of the children killed that day and I can assure you that it really happened, their daughter is in fact dead, and their lives will never be the same again. From what I understand, the parents have barely functioned for these past 12 months.

If you think Obama is a horrible President and want to fight tooth and nail to stop his agenda, then so be it. I'll be right there with you.

Lets put aside all of the factors that children are actually dead and that the boy Lanza is dead and that his mother is dead as well.

The basic fault i see in this is the same fault I see in all conspiracy theories.

There is way too much faith put into people's abilities to not be stupid. There are so many variables by bringing in one person to conspire with you, let alone all the hundreds that would be involved in something like this.

At the end of the day, people are stupid and make mistakes. That factor makes conspiracies hard to buy.

• Like 1

I agree. I dont believe it was staged in that regard. Though I do understand why some folks feel that way. Personaly I have no doubt that they killed those kids. These guys are big time into sacrifice of the innocent. Once a year they do a damn mock ritual sacrifice of a baby at boheminan(sp?) grove. These people are sick beyond measure.

• Like 2

Lets put aside all of the factors that children are actually dead and that the boy Lanza is dead and that his mother is dead as well.

The basic fault i see in this is the same fault I see in all conspiracy theories.

There is way too much faith put into people's abilities to not be stupid. There are so many variables by bringing in one person to conspire with you, let alone all the hundreds that would be involved in something like this.

At the end of the day, people are stupid and make mistakes. That factor makes conspiracies hard to buy.

To me, thats exactly why I believe in a few conspiracies. Cause they did make mistakes in everyone. Its exactly those mistakes which bring questions. Then to make matters worse, its how they respond to those questions, often with either silence, or they group the people questioning as though they are crazy for questioning. And of course criminals who own media, will dismiss such people who have questions as though they are crazy. Thats cause its more easy and effective then actualy answering those questions.

• Like 3

So what about the released 911 calls all over the news last night? Or should that be a new topic?

what is wrong with this one,

what is the significance of 911 calls?

we have seen 911 operators calls edited by media, (Z case), so i personaly don't really care about 911 calls.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

To me, thats exactly why I believe in a few conspiracies. Cause they did make mistakes in everyone. Its exactly those mistakes which bring questions. Then to make matters worse, its how they respond to those questions, often with either silence, or they group the people questioning as though they are crazy for questioning. And of course criminals who own media, will dismiss such people who have questions as though they are crazy. Thats cause its more easy and effective then actualy answering those questions.

I imagine they're grouped together because it's always the same kind of people who do this sort of thing.

I know if I were in the media's place I wouldn't respond to conspiracy theorists, it just gives a voice to these things and promotes more people to keep looking for zebras when they hear hooves.

• Like 1

"NOBODY was actually killed at Newtown." - So Adam Lanza, his mother, the 20 children and their six caregiver's are still alive somewhere... or never existed in the first place?

"It was a staged event meant to advance the cause of gun control." - So how's that going?

"Complete with public toilets and signs, it was planned." - Yeah, when a major criminal event/disaster takes place people plan on having those facilities available, on short notice. It called a 'disaster plan'.

"No pictures, no bodies, a few funerals with no bodies..." - Pictures of what, bodies? How do you know there were funerals with no bodies?

"...crazy stories regarding incredible marksmanship." - The only thing that is crazy are the people who said this was 'incredible marksmanship'. Frightened kids hiding in a closet or under a desk. Really?

"--I don't believe it." - Well, at least we agree on one thing, neither do I.

That said, and speaking only for myself, I'd like to appeal to any moderator to move this thread to the appropriate forum.

• Like 1

what is wrong with this one,

what is the significance of 911 calls?

we have seen 911 operators calls edited by media, (Z case), so i personaly don't really care about 911 calls.

The significance of the 911 calls is that conspiracists called for the release of the 911 calls because 'something was being hidden'. Now, that the 911 calls have been released conspiracists now claim that those tapes have been faked. You can't win with that lot, they see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

I think that they're very significant and speak volumes, some just refuse to listen because it just might shatter their pre-conceived notions.

• Like 2

The tapes should be shown, cause there is doubt. When people act like there is something to hide, it makes people think something has been hidden. Add that to all the other BS, and BAM a ligit conspiracy is born. If my kid had been there, I would have been knocking on the door of who ever had that tape everyday since it happened.

I think we all know that no matter what the tapes show you won't believe it. Nothing has been hidden; what you're seeing is decorum. And yes, I know thats an odd concept to some people in this day and age when tragedy is entertainment.

• Like 1

The significance of the 911 calls is that conspiracists called for the release of the 911 calls because 'something was being hidden'. Now, that the 911 calls have been released conspiracists now claim that those tapes have been faked. You can't win with that lot, they see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

I think that they're very significant and speak volumes, some just refuse to listen because it just might shatter their pre-conceived notions.

I think what we're seeing is peoples inability to come to terms with a tragic event. They don’t understand why something so horrible can happen for no reason so they subconsciously refuse to believe it happened and thus believe it's a conspiracy.

Edited by Odin11
  • Like 1

I think we all know that no matter what the tapes show you won't believe it. Nothing has been hidden; what you're seeing is decorum. And yes, I know thats an odd concept to some people in this day and age when tragedy is entertainment.

I think that we should be careful here. At the time of his statement Preacherman believed that there were videotapes that existed. He has since been told that there wasn't and reasons why (though he never responded to the reasons given).

I don't think that we should presuppose what he believes until he offers it. Just sayin', as the saying goes. :)

• Like 1