Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All UFOs man-made

tyrant lizard

I am of the opinion that all ufos are made made.

I suggest all the flying saucers of the fifties and sixties are experimental craft built by the Americans and Russians following on from work the Nazis started, in a bid to make vertical take off craft. I suggest all black triangle UFOs are sightings of either the stealth fighter, the stealth bomber or the lockhead blackbird. and all cigar shaped UFOs are mundane aircraft seen at such an angle that the wings are invisible.

And, of course, meteorites, swamp gas, and weather balloons.

Oh boy, somebody get the popcorn. I happen to agree but just wait zoser reads this.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 3

Well at the end of the day, we're all people.

People of Earth.

People of Omicron Zeta.

People of Zog.

So yes, they were all made by people.

• Like 2

The ufo's which have been spotted flying around in our skies over the years, yes all man made.

Whats out there in space and who or what made it, is yet to be discovered by us.

Disagree.

Some are man made, some are not IMO.

The ones that are not could be the ones that fly over military bases. If they belonged to us the top base commanders would be made aware that crafts would be performing test flights in the area.

Also the Fact that they were able to fly over nuclear military bases and disable the nukes shows that they are not all man made. No country has aircraft that can do that. Even if they did no country would fly into the heart of USA and disable nukes then not attack.

Its like they were saying "hey, this is dangerous, don't go down this path".

I feel like those encounters have a good chance of being alien craft.

If you disagree tell me why. Do you think the military at the base were lying? Or that they don't know what they were seeing? These people run air force bases and are trained to know what they are looking at.

Not to mention the countless number of pilots who have seen Ufos.

If you believe they are all man made then don't you also have to believe if that is true, that the.governments are hiding potentially life altering technology from the public?

• Like 1

I suggest all the flying saucers of the fifties and sixties are experimental craft built by the Americans and Russians following on from work the Nazis started, in a bid to make vertical take off craft. I suggest all black triangle UFOs are sightings of either the stealth fighter, the stealth bomber or the lockhead blackbird. and all cigar shaped UFOs are mundane aircraft seen at such an angle that the wings are invisible.

These ufos are not man made... (Check links on left for images/vids)

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

There are as you suggest many man-made things in the skies we dont recognise for sure....and there are, many atmospheric phenomena we simply dont understand, as per the link above will show

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Some are natural, like the moon, planets, stars, etc.

• Like 1

I believed the same until the sighting my wife and i had..I am huge skeptic but after that I'm not so sure anymore

It blew my mind and I still can't explain what we saw that night!!..it's one of the reasons that brought me to this sight

i would go as far as to say 99% are explainable but its that last 1% which is perplexing to say the least

Your opinion, but I will respectfully disagree. There are many ufo cases including several abduction high profile cases, where Physisits as well as Scientists with Phd's who have come to the conclusion that based on all the evidence, and there is quite a bit of evidence, you either choose to accept it or not, that SOME, not all, but some ufo's are in fact, of a extraterrestrial nature.

Well, it is just an opinion thread.

thats just your opinion :passifier:

Well at the end of the day, we're all people.

People of Earth.

People of Omicron Zeta.

People of Zog.

So yes, they were all made by people.

omicron persei 8???

• Like 1

IMHO, I am of the opinion that opinions are opinions!

I'm not even going to bother arguing with such an enormous sweeping statement.

• Like 1

I'm not even going to bother arguing with such an enormous sweeping statement.

are you suggesting that we cant put the UFO phenomena into a neat little box with a bow on top....... it is christmas Colonel :)

• Like 1

are you suggesting that we cant put the UFO phenomena into a neat little box with a bow on top....... it is christmas Colonel :)

Yeah, it's been tried. Doesn't work.

Yeah, it's been tried. Doesn't work.

I would like to think you knew I was being sarcastic.......

Your opinion, but I will respectfully disagree. There are many ufo cases including several abduction high profile cases, where Physisits as well as Scientists with Phd's who have come to the conclusion that based on all the evidence, and there is quite a bit of evidence, you either choose to accept it or not, that SOME, not all, but some ufo's are in fact, of a extraterrestrial nature.

People will sometimes claim that there are high profile cases that have left evidence which completely proves beyond any doubt that they were cases of extraterrestrial visitation, however they never say anything about which cases they are. No names. No dates. No places. Nothing.

If you can get them to give specifics about these cases you usually find that they're talking about cases that have either been disproved or the "evidence" is nothing more than stories told by witnesses.

• Like 1

As we have mentioned before some of the cases with evidence are Roswell, Betty and Barney Hill case, the Bentwaters case which in addition to castings made of the tri pod landing gear of the ufo, there was radar confirmation, there was also a witness, Mr. Penniston (Air Force) who touched the craft as well as made drawings of the images/lettering, he saw on the outside of the craft, the Cash Landrum case from Texas ( early 1980's ?) where there was radiation burning done to the victim of a sightings from coming in close contact with the ufo and then of course,, the Stephenville Texas case which was veriifed on radar. As said before, you can either chose to accept the evidence or not too. I know this won't change your mind, and I won't try to, but you asked and I offered. There is additional information on all of these topics in these forums.

At any one time...the skies are full of commercial planes, military craft.. police & air ambulance, and weather crews and news/traffic reporters in choppers/light aircraft....

Then, we have visible satellites, the space station, and space debris re-entering.. then drones, and fun flyers in micro lights and para-gliders, skydivers, parachutists, meteorological balloons, childs escaped balloons, Chinese lanterns, fireworks, military flares, blimps.... cloud reflections, atmospheric phenomena...birds, bugs, and hoaxers with RC ufo models... and meteors..

to name but a few... now who runs that list thru their mind when seeing a light in the sky and reporting it, with a little embellishment, as a genuine sighting?

:tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

yes indeed, all that clutter probably accounts for the 95% of sightings that CAN be explained. Its that 5% that interests me and others, that no matter how hard you try, you cannot explain them. :yes: