Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animals may have been harmed during the film

Commander CMG

• The tiger star in Life Of Pi almost drowned to death during filming, it was covered up by an overseer sleeping with a movie exec tied to the film
  • Dozens of marine animals washed ashore during the filming of Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
  • More than two dozen animals died during a hiatus in filming for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  • All films received American Humane Association approval

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Unbelievable...I will certainly keep this in mind the next time I see the disclaimer at the end of a movie. I'll be sure to tell my friends as well. No reason any creature should lose it's life just so we can sit in front of screen and be entertained for 2 hours.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder what good the AMA (American Humane Society) really is then if they put their stamp on this stuff knowing what is going on.

Makes me wonder just how well they really do care for animals everywhere.

Seems like there are massive amounts of lies no matter what we do or where we go....lies and more lies to cover up the original lies.

Makes me puke when I read stuff like this.