Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cheese made From Feet & Armpit Bacteria

seeder

Scientists Create New Cheese Cultured From Feet And Armpit Bacteria :no:

In a bizarre new twist on the term “stinky cheese,” a pair of scientists from the U.K. recently unveiled a line of cheese products made from bacteria that they gathered from some of the smelliest parts of the human body.

http://healthydebates.com/scientists-create-new-cheese-cultured-feet-armpit-bacteria/

Im sticking to my much loved strong cheddar thankyou

• Like 2

Conundrum: Do I click on the article or not? :yes::no:

"...others noted that the cheeses were nauseating and “gross.” But Agapakis’ goal was never to make the cheeses palatable, instead hoping to initiate a conversation about the relationship between our bodies and our bacteria." :blush:

• Like 1

Yeh, I'm just not clicking that link.

• Like 2

Yeah, when I first saw the people cheese article a few days ago the first thing that popped up in my head was the breast milk dairy. Generally icky.

• Like 1

Well in jail they brew 'Hooch' which is an alcoholic beverage made from water, sugar, tinned/fresh fruit and.... spit. They normally actually use bread to get the yeast but at a push they chew the fruit up and spit it in to the brew bag.

Well in jail they brew 'Hooch' which is an alcoholic beverage made from water, sugar, tinned/fresh fruit and.... spit. They normally actually use bread to get the yeast but at a push they chew the fruit up and spit it in to the brew bag.

I got talking to someone who actually drank Alcohol Hand Wash and Orange juice mixed when he did a bit of time.Could not fancy anything less but he was a bit of a clown.Has only 20% of his liver left now.