Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnglishRose88

Another Premonition?

3 posts in this topic

Hello again friends

On Saturday 30th November (yesterday) morning I had yet another dream, which seemingly has again come true. I'll try and keep this as short as possible, it goes like this..

I am stood in thick green vegetation looking up at the sky, to my horror I see a passenger jet which is descending very quickly. As the pane goes by me the engines are stalling and spluttering, with smoke trailing from the back. I see a red stripe down the plane's side. At this point I stand with my hand over my mouth crying thinking of the people onboard who are going to die.The plane then disappears over a green hill and when I eventually look in the direction I see a massive fireball as the downed plane erupts into flames.

In the next moment I am floating above the wreck which is burnt out, surrounded by charred ground and beyond that green vegetation and some trees. There are no buildings or people nearby.

I woke up soon after, still feeling rather upset by the dream, I immediately told my mother and as it shook me I posted on facebook about this dream. I had a friend say about the helicopter crash (in Glasgow), so I decided to look at the news and the report was there, but more importantly there was a breaking news story about a passenger plane which had gone down in Africa.

This is my... 5th I think dream which has come true, anyway thank you for reading.

Take care

Natalie

1 person likes this

Cool, can you dream lottery ticket numbers?

wow! thats an awesome gift! I would love to hear more.