Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ghost Within My Child

docyabut2

Anyone see the shows

http://www.biography...hild/episodes/0

Apparently some find that person that the child has the memory of , but is it really reincarnation? Could it be in the long DNA of the child that some how they were related to that person and just remember the memories, I would not like to think my loves now will be reincarnated in people that are scatter all over the world and I would never know them again.There are cases of organ recipients that have the memories of their donors.Memory cells?

http://www.dailymail...human-soul.html

Edited by docyabut2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• docyabut2

• Ugly1

• susieice

• benfloss23

What if your child...remembered dying...in a past life? This special explores many parents most closely guarded secret: their child is a reincarnation of someone who died violently and came back to life. A young boy who remembers falling to his death on 9/11. A daughter haunted by recollections of dying in the Oklahoma City Bombing. A toddler terrified by nightmares of a gruesome end in World War II. These are just a few stories of parents struggling with the Ghost Inside My Child.

I have a memory where I remember "deciding" in a sense where I was going. It wasn't like I looked at people with the sense of sight and was like "Hey that is who I want" but rather I was given some information about how my life would be and I then accepted this. I shoot towards earth penetrating clouds (This I do see with the sense of sight) and well, that is it. I don't know if this was my first dream but this is my first memory.

Those shows are on again tonight. Watched them last week. I think the boy who remembered being shot down in WWII was discussed in a thread in here awhile back, if memory is serving me right. I'm not a big believer in reincarnation but I found the shows interesting.

I have a memory where I remember "deciding" in a sense where I was going. It wasn't like I looked at people with the sense of sight and was like "Hey that is who I want" but rather I was given some information about how my life would be and I then accepted this. I shoot towards earth penetrating clouds (This I do see with the sense of sight) and well, that is it. I don't know if this was my first dream but this is my first memory.

I remember asking my little son at the age of three, where were you before you came here? He said he lived in a big white house and his mother`s name was Sally. Not our house or my name, I often wondered how he came up with that.

Those shows are on again tonight. Watched them last week. I think the boy who remembered being shot down in WWII was discussed in a thread in here awhile back, if memory is serving me right. I'm not a big believer in reincarnation but I found the shows interesting.

Just watch it, I use to believe in reincarnation, but don't like the idea that we have to keep being born again and again into different lives, over and over again.Do we really have a choice and will I be ever be with my family again? I like to think it just memories in the DNA as a whole..Some thing like in this report , memories just passed down

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10486479/Phobias-may-be-memories-passed-down-in-genes-from-ancestors.html

• 2 weeks later...