Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Genocide by Israel

jeem

For those of us in this thread who have never read your previous post, I'd prefer that you post your own thoughts, not a link.

• Like 4

In response to this-

And if someone threatened you or your family regularly you'd react a lot differently than you expect Israel to. As I said - hypocrisy.

I write this-

What should the Palestinian do(or how should they react) in response to the slow motion genocide of Israel?

• Like 2

In response to this-

And if someone threatened you or your family regularly you'd react a lot differently than you expect Israel to. As I said - hypocrisy.

I write this-

What should the Palestinian do(or how should they react) in response to the slow motion genocide of Israel?

They should tell the truth and stop the stupid propaganda and understand reality and stop being so self-righteous and stop with the lobbing missiles and so on.
  • Like 2

They should tell the truth and stop the stupid propaganda and understand reality and stop being so self-righteous and stop with the lobbing missiles and so on.

Before starting the topics I was sure some Zionist defender would say it a propaganda.

I will appreciate if you read the link and then post

• Like 1

In response to this-

I write this-

This is a coin of which I can see both sides. They're both, until tempered, not to be believed. Both versions are true (in a sense) but not infallible.

• Like 3

How about not firing rockets into civilian areas of Israel and genuinely sitting down at the negotiation table for the Palestinians, and not moving past any currently occupied lands for Israel?

• Like 8

Before starting the topics I was sure some Zionist defender would say it a propaganda.

I will appreciate if you read the link and then post

What says I didn't read them. You have your head where the sun doesn't shine.
  • Like 1

What says I didn't read them. You have your head where the sun doesn't shine.

Yeah, I ignored that for a while too.

How about not firing rockets into civilian areas of Israel and genuinely sitting down at the negotiation table for the Palestinians, and not moving past any currently occupied lands for Israel?

There will be no rockets if the Zionist stop the slow motion genocide.

• Like 1

Those who reject that Israel is not committing a genocide I suggest you read the link first

• Like 1

So, let me guess. You're not anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli, you're just anti-Zionist?

And there'd be no encroaching of the land or attacks by the Israeli Army if they weren't firing rockets.

Vicious circle isn't it?

• Like 4

So, let me guess. You're not anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli, you're just anti-Zionist?

Yes I am anti-Zionist.i think this question is off-topic.We are suppose to discuss genocide committed by Israel.

And there'd be no encroaching of the land or attacks by the Israeli Army if they weren't firing rockets.

Vicious circle isn't it?

No doubt a vicious circle

• Like 1

Yes I am anti-Zionist.i think this question is off-topic.We are suppose to discuss genocide committed by Israel.

Um, no. You raised the Zionist card, didn't you?

Edit: This discussion is not limited to the title which you provided. You opened a can of worms, you should 'entertain your can of worms'.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Yup ... and a mighty big can of worms it is too ...

• Like 1

Even that Israel did commit many crimes against palestinian people i think that there is no way of solving their issues by accusing each other. I do highly believe that palestine is occupied country that is being taken over and annexed for decades now, which should not be happening in modern times. Major world powers can stop this in a day but politics are bad thing and people loose lives becouse bad diplomacy.

Since dark ages we have accomplished alot. But the essence, things like abusing weaker for personal gain will never be lost and even in 1000 years from now we might have fantastic technology achievements but we all loose on more important things such as caring for others... So its true, when u get to know people u are really starting to love them animals more.

• Like 9

Spoken words of wisdom from a man of a formerly fractured and now new nation.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

http://israelipalestinian.procon.org/files/1-israeli-palestinian-images/west-bank-and-gaza-strip-arab-population-1948-to-2005.gif

According to the definition of Genocide provided in the article, the Hatfield's and McCoy's better be glad that business of theirs is over :)

I took that graphic from your link. I ask again Jeem, where are the mass graves? If Israel is the mightiest and most brutal country in the region and is bent on destroying a population yet that population GROWS by nearly 5 times since the "Genocide" began ... something seems sketchy about it all :w00t:

http://israelipalest...948-to-2005.gif

According to the definition of Genocide provided in the article, the Hatfield's and McCoy's better be glad that business of theirs is over :)

I took that graphic from your link. I ask again Jeem, where are the mass graves? If Israel is the mightiest and most brutal country in the region and is bent on destroying a population yet that population GROWS by nearly 5 times since the "Genocide" began ... something seems sketchy about it all :w00t:

You know , this officially makes you the worst perverted racist I have the misfortune to come across ... you shame the faith that you purported to profess ...

FRankly by all means and definition , you and little Adolf would make wonderful playmates ...

~

just saying these folks allegedly killed their own massiah ....they surely would not kill any innocents

You know , this officially makes you the worst perverted racist I have the misfortune to come across ... you shame the faith that you purported to profess ...

FRankly by all means and definition , you and little Adolf would make wonderful playmates ...

~

What an odd bit of hyperbole. Care to explain it or did you just feel the need to dump an opinion? I used HIS OWN numbers to prove no genocide is occurring and that makes ME a Hitler wannabe?
  • Like 1

and things go south quickly sometimes ..just saying..one mans genocide is anothers ethnic cleansing or freedom fighters ..it is all about death and this is sad no matter who is doing the killing

• Like 5