Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is water.

Professor T

Hi homies.. Something I've been doing a lot more lately is living metaphysically.. It's something that's kind of difficult to explain, but I found this video that goes a long way towards explaining it.. For me, living metaphysically is kind of like living metaphorically, controlling ones thoughts & actions and seeking thoughts and actions that support and unite the 3 natures of mind, body and spirit..

Enjoy.. 9 potentially life changing minutes..

[media=]http://youtu.be/DaVrn1Sz0H8[/media]

• Like 3

Damn you, Pro T. Is there a critics review I can read?

A 10 minute video would take me an hour to download.

• Like 1

It basically says, if you think the world revolves around you then you are going to have a hard time dealing with the mundane moments in life, like waiting in line.

I know the world doesn't revolve around me but I still hate waiting in line.

• Like 1

Whether you are stuck in traffic, or stuck waiting in line for what seems like forever, it's your conscious choice on how you experience the moment. It's part of living mindfully and makes even getting "stuck" washing the dishes a pleasant experience!

I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing it Prof.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem" - Jack Sparrow :)

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 2

Good morning fish, how's the water..

IMO, it's bigger than Ego, bigger than the every-day and petty mundane.. It's seeing through that miasma and realizing that you get to choose how you live and perceive life at every possible level. It's realizing that you can consciously decide to inject a new depth of meaning to everything and can turn the petty and mundane into something deep and meaningful if you so desire.. Who wouldn't want to choose a life like that..

Hi professor T :) yeah I couldn't watch it either but I am familiar with living in the moment. I do thank you for the reminder though becausesbecause sometimes I do become irritated with the mundane, especially traffic... argggg

But anyway water has been on my mind lately. I was at a coffee shop and this gentleman left behind some books and poetry. On the paper he wrote "leave behind books and poetry". As he left he looked directly at me and smiled rather shyly and so I went ahead and took the a look at what he left behind. One of the books was Emoto's " Love Thyself- messages from the water" . I had never heard of this but I talked to a few people and they had, so I guess it's pretty well known but I think its outstanding. Please look into it if your not already familiar.

Just for starters:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

But look at the comparison photos of the water crystals formed before and after prayer, the difference kind and harsh words make. Very interesting and powerful to meditate on on many levels, this reaches beyond water in my opinion, his experiments are just a visual example of what happens for probably all things, especially all living things.

I'll try to check out the video later.

Peace my friend :)

• Like 2

Sure, I'll write a review for a poor 3rd world interwebber.. :lol:

Like I said before, it goes far beyond Ego..

It's about true awareness, living in the moment, and realization that you control how you perceive the world around you.. It is not just about realizing that you're going to have a hard time dealing with mundane reality if you think the world revolves around you.. It touches on concepts of spirituality, mind-sets, and that the fact that the most important facts about reality are the ones that are the hardest to see because they are staring us in the face.. One way to get past the difficulty of facing this reality is to perceive all of the different aspects of reality, not just the egoistic ones that most folk place their attention on.. Part of this choosing how to view reality, by looking outside and perceiving the hidden realities or possibilities, and projecting the reality we choose..

It's the freedom to make the decision on how the world is. The beauty of which, is personal freedom.. the other beauty of it is an ability to turn a crap situation into a deeply spiritual one..

well, that's how I kind of view this.. Each to their own I guess. Personally I do struggle with these concepts from time to time, but I am learning, and finding quite a few surprises along the way. The Magic happens when you go beyond just reading or watching these kinds of things and actually do (live) them.

Edited to add: Through this, one's awareness grows in leaps and bounds..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2