Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The First Contact with...Marxist Empire...

ambelamba

OK, I read Huffington Post a lot. And a bunch of my FB links are of liberal bias. I am bombarded by the news about social injustice and corporate greed everyday.

Well, seems like the whole world is effectively run by a few super elites. But now I have a question. What if the first, real First Contact will be with hardcore Marxists with the military force that makes Darth Vader cry in the corner and makes Space Marines look like special olympic participants?

I am not sure about the general population. How will the global elites react? What if the aliens are here to shove down their Marxist ideology to our throat?

And I bet someone would say "Well, if they are Marxists they won't be able to afford spaceships, will they?".

The global elites will all suddenly be seen wearing big bushy beards and raising left fist in the air. It will be Animal Farm on a global scale and very rapidly.

• Like 2

I think it will all depend on whether the Marxist Political System had been "bastardised" as it was in Russia.

• Like 1

OK, I read Huffington Post a lot. And a bunch of my FB links are of liberal bias. I am bombarded by the news about social injustice and corporate greed everyday.

Well, seems like the whole world is effectively run by a few super elites. But now I have a question. What if the first, real First Contact will be with hardcore Marxists with the military force that makes Darth Vader cry in the corner and makes Space Marines look like special olympic participants?

I am not sure about the general population. How will the global elites react? What if the aliens are here to shove down their Marxist ideology to our throat?

And I bet someone would say "Well, if they are Marxists they won't be able to afford spaceships, will they?".

I doubt it very much that ET is interested in caste or class distinction.

It's qualities that will count when the reaper finally does arrive. Not the size of bank accounts.

I doubt it very much that ET is interested in caste or class distinction.

It's qualities that will count when the reaper finally does arrive. Not the size of bank accounts.

I disagree. I believe they would improve our tech and give us better tech then declare us indentured servants for xxxx generations. The terminology will be something like host species and client species. It will be an arrangement almost entirely to thier benefit not ours.

I disagree. I believe they would improve our tech and give us better tech then declare us indentured servants for xxxx generations. The terminology will be something like host species and client species. It will be an arrangement almost entirely to thier benefit not ours.

Any tech has to be better that what we currently have. We can't even get people to Mars; cure cancer, heat our homes cheaply, etc etc.

Any tech has to be better that what we currently have. We can't even get people to Mars; cure cancer, heat our homes cheaply, etc etc.

Or produce speakers at the drive-thru that aren't a garbled mess.

• Like 6

Or produce speakers at the drive-thru that aren't a garbled mess.

Absolutely. How come velcro doesn't last too long either? Who do we blame for that?

• Like 1

Absolutely. How come velcro doesn't last too long either? Who do we blame for that?

Maybe we missed a step when reverse engineering it.

• Like 3

I'm more concerned about the Marxist / Communist humans that are already here infiltrating the governments of the world, slowly, incrementally enslaving us.

• Like 1

I'm more concerned about the Marxist / Communist humans that are already here infiltrating the governments of the world, slowly, incrementally enslaving us.

Don't see much evidence of that I'm afraid. Is it just another conspiracy theory gone mad?

• Like 1

I think the bolded part should be replaced with CAPITALISTS.

I have a feeling that you are a Koch brothers sympathizer.

Edited by ambelamba
  • Like 3

If they don't live in a Marxist alike society likely those coming to earth are part of the elite system of their planet, therefore greedy and warmongers. In other words if they land and they don't say " we come in peace and we are equal" run .

I truly believe in life elsewhere, but the most likely life we will find would look like the following, so I wouldn't be worrying about Marxism, or anything else. But I would worry about cross contamination

080710094033-large.jpg

I believe it will be both that we find, humanoid type, and also microbial type. Very possibly a variety of life we will find I think.

• Like 1

I truly believe in life elsewhere, but the most likely life we will find would look like the following, so I wouldn't be worrying about Marxism, or anything else. But I would worry about cross contamination

Or alternatively it could look like this:

1098032738,Travis_Walton-Aliens.jpg

As Travis Walton reported.

Or even this:

Travis_Walton_Aliens.gif

He claims to have seen them both. Out of the ones he saw I prefer the one at the top in the right.

The rest of you can take your pick from the remaining.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Or alternatively it could look like this:

1098032738,Travis_Walton-Aliens.jpg

Nice to know the above aliens also evolved from apes too isnt it? Seeing as they have all the classic human form which CAN ONLY BE A RESULT, of evolution from apes... hence her nipples

Strangely, people seem to ignore the ideological aspect of alien encounter. Is that an American trait? Seems like many Americans are severely lacking in the study of Humanities and Liberal Arts.

• Like 1

Hail Marxist-communist alien overlords! Finally WE get to be the "red planet"!

... hence her nipples

where do you have your eyes, boy?? :tsu:

• Like 2

Nice to know the above aliens also evolved from apes too isnt it? Seeing as they have all the classic human form which CAN ONLY BE A RESULT, of evolution from apes... hence her nipples

No they didn't and neither did we. That fairy tale is totally unsupportable and so easily debunked it makes me thing that modern archaeology is all pure quackery.

• Like 1

No they didn't and neither did we. That fairy tale is totally unsupportable and so easily debunked it makes me thing that modern archaeology is all pure quackery.

as is most of modern ufology :tu: Why will aliens need nipples? What purpose will they serve? Why did they develop?

we didn't ? what's the true story in your part of the universe?

• Like 1

where do you have your eyes, boy?? :tsu:

Eyes off. I told you that you could all take your pick from the others.

OK OK.

You have this one:

doloresbarriosd.jpg?width=500&height=597

Before you ask, she is from Venus.

http://www.ashtarcom...source=activity

as is most of modern ufology :tu: Why will aliens need nipples? What purpose will they serve? Why did they develop?

Erm; let me see. They have to breed?

Edited by zoser