Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The First Contact with...Marxist Empire...

ambelamba

Before you ask, she is from Venus.

http://www.ashtarcom...source=activity

No she isnt, just another earth woman...you really dont care how thick you make yourself look do you? :td:

Dolores Barrios. :tu: From earth of course!

barrios.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sa=G&q=dolores+barrios&ei=8nmfUsvyOceThQeolICoBw&ved=0CC0QvQ4oBA&biw=1280&bih=605

http://www.abovetops...hread554264/pg1

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Before you ask, she is from Venus.

that's what Adamski said, right?

• Like 1

that's what Adamski said, right?

Adamski didnt know the surface temp on Venus melts lead

Billions of years ago, Venus would have had conditions very similar to those on Earth and may even have been habitable, scientists now believe.

But a runaway carbon dioxide greenhouse effect, atmospheric erosion by solar radiation, and a slower rotation rate sent Venus down a very different development path.

Today the planet is stripped of water with a surface temperature hot enough to melt lead, and ravaged by hurricane-force winds and lightning storms.

http://www.dailymail...orted-life.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Now lets remember the OP is about Aliens and Marxism....AND NOT zosers shoddy attempts to divert it - to his fave subjects, as he ALWAYS DOES

No she isnt, just another earth woman...you really dont care how thick you make yourself look do you? :td:

Dolores Barrios. :tu: From earth of course!

https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=605

http://www.abovetops...hread554264/pg1

You really are a bad tempered angry little man seeder.

Now that you have hurled another insult, please verify your claim; instead of throwing links over the wall and hoping for the best.

Prove it.

You really are a bad tempered angry little man seeder.

Now that you have hurled another insult, please verify your claim; instead of throwing links over the wall and hoping for the best.

Prove it.

Nope I have nothing to prove as ever, as Im not claiming Venusians in photos, and Im not...NOT...helping you divert this thread any further...start your own on the subject and show respect to the OP and keep your posts inline!

So, how well do you understand Marxism? Not that I care to discuss anything with you...

Nope I have nothing to prove as ever, as Im not claiming Venusians in photos, and Im not...NOT...helping you divert this thread any further...start your own on the subject and show respect to the OP and keep your posts inline!

So, how well do you understand Marxism? Not that I care to discuss anything with you...

Then you have hurled an insult without bothering to back it up.

An apology is in order I believe?

A bit of light heartedness is not diverting the thread.

It really is time you came off your high horse a little.

Edited by zoser

Now lets remember the OP is about Aliens and Marxism....AND NOT zosers shoddy attempts to divert it - to his fave subjects, as he ALWAYS DOES

The real point was about something that people tend to ignore. What if aliens come with a largely despised ideology and a very distasteful kind of spirituality? How do we react to them?

• Like 1

Rock -n-Roll Lives ! Keep it Rolling Guys ! Any time E.T Will beam you right up into there Mother Ship after reading all this ! :whistle:

• Like 1

The real point was about something that people tend to ignore. What if aliens come with a largely despised ideology and a very distasteful kind of spirituality? How do we react to them?

i wouldn't worry too much... if they were really that advanced in everything, i am pretty sure they would have also overcome that urge to convert every living thing to their own religion/ideology/general belief system....

• Like 2

Then you have hurled an insult without bothering to back it up.

An apology is in order I believe?

A bit of light heartedness is not diverting the thread.

It really is time you came off your high horse a little.

you demand an apology for showing that this lady is not from venus? look at that second photo, it's the same girl! here's a little background that says she herself said she was totally from this planet:

http://forgetomori.com/2009/aliens/uma-alienigena-como-dolores-barrios/

and speaking about high horses, seeder was not even peeking oddly at a pony...

• Like 1

i wouldn't worry too much... if they were really that advanced in everything, i am pretty sure they would have also overcome that urge to convert every living thing to their own religion/ideology/general belief system....

One predominate theme in UFO/alien lore is that they are hear to guide us, so why not force us to mend our ways (a.k.a. "The Day the Earth Stood Still")?

One predominate theme in UFO/alien lore is that they are hear to guide us, so why not force us to mend our ways (a.k.a. "The Day the Earth Stood Still")?

nice movie...the original, not the Keanu Reeves version ;)

looking at the situation on our planet, i believe that there is much left for desire when it comes to being counted as "advanced civilisation". Humans kill each other off constantly, for abstract stuff like differing political or religous belief systems. That may be one reason why we're still stuck on this planet and are not a space-travelling race ourselves. Any civilisation that would be able to cross galaxies should have left that kind of behaviour behind themselves in order to do so.

(I know that this is my opinion and only speculation, but so is the whole topic.)

EDIT:

that theory you mentioned says they're here to guide us, eh? that's another thing than knocking on our front porch and saying "do as we say".

I guide my daughter as well, but i'm not gonna force any of my beliefs upon her.

Edited by Jacques Terreur

... but as you point out, we're a dangerous lot! Would you want us turning up on your doorstep?

• Like 2

you demand an apology for showing that this lady is not from venus? look at that second photo, it's the same girl! here's a little background that says she herself said she was totally from this planet:

http://forgetomori.c...olores-barrios/

:tu: he just tries to bait me to keep insane convo's going with him...but Im sick and tired of conversing with him. Women from bloody Venus indeed... has he no shame? :lol:

http://forgetomori.c...olores-barrios/

I demand an apology for the rudeness. You know that and seeder knows that so please quit being obtuse.

Anyone who cannot debate without resorting to insults has no right being here.

On the subject of ET's:

If you are going to challenge me on a subject then do so; throwing links around isn't going to do it.

I've read the link by the way. So where's the proof?

Edited by zoser

:tu: he just tries to bait me to keep insane convo's going with him...but Im sick and tired of conversing with him. Women from bloody Venus indeed... has he no shame? :lol:

Shame you have to resort to rudeness.

:td:

This could possibly be very true. The other thing that is mentioned time and time again by abductees is that they are "shown" apocalyptic images of earth, so I take this to be a warning, as in, if you do not get your **** together then......

Edited by Spacenut56

This could possibly be very true. The other thing that is mentioned time and time again by abductees is that they are "shown" apocalyptic images of earth, so I take this to be a warning, as in, if you do not get your **** together then......

What apocalyptic images are shown? And how are they shown?

That is one line of thinking.

Some of them may not be concerned about us other than how things affect their own purposes and activities here.

Here is another testimony regarding nuclear missiles being shot down; the premise being that nuclear contamination interferes with the magnetic fields on which their saucers rely.

Highly recommended:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=228276&st=5085#entry5001596

Have you not read any abduction stories?

• Like 2

It's well known in abduction cases that victims have been exposed to such images.

You are removed from your home and find yourself lying naked on some kind of examining table. You are totally immobilized and cannot move or defend yourself. You are surrounded by gray, bug-eyed creatures that are performing a very painful pseudo-medical examination on you, which includes biological sample taking. They don't seem to give a damn about your pain and suffering. Next, through telepathy or some other method, they pump apocalyptic images of mass death and destruction into you head which cause you much grief. Then it's on to the messages, again telepathically, you hear such nonsense as, "You are special, you are the chosen one, you are a great leader and teacher of people." Then as quickly as it began, it ends, you find you're back home. Chances are you won't remember much, if anything.

http://www.pararesearchers.org/index.php?/20080804471/Alien-Contact-Abduction/A-Message-To-The-Chosen-Ones.html

• Like 1