Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Lady of Rufford Abbey caught on ipad

Brian Topp

Oh boy, More news from our ever reliable news source, http://www.dailymail.co.uk

An inquisitive teenager on a school trip may have inadvertently captured an image of a ghost claimed to be a noblewoman once tipped to take the throne after Queen Elizabeth I.

Cameron Hamilton took a photograph of an arch at Rufford Abbey Country Park with his iPod Touch, only to spot later it contained a misty white figure.

Edited by Brian Topp

No, I'm sad to say I can't really see anything there. :no:

Who cares if you can see them or not -- this is British Royalty -- a Tudor no less. She has to be there.
  • Like 2

I could be related to her then, she could be of my own blood!

But, still no go on the visual. Maybe my eyes are tired.

It looks like there is light catching on something, or at least the area isn't totally void black. But beyond that, dunno. Assuming it's a ghost is a stretch.

• Like 1

White Lady of Rufford Abbey caught on ipad?

Why not, everyone is using them at inappropriate times these day's. ;)

Ghost sighting or not, I know a little about Arbella Stuart and I reckon the link between her and Rufford is tenuous to say the least!

Using my knowledge gained from watching CSI on the telly and using the imaginary image enhancing software used on many TV shows and movies I was able to enhance the image in question and get some amazing results...

ghostwally_zpseee41460.jpg

This is a shocking development I did not see coming.

• Like 2

This is a shocking development I did not see coming.

Oh come now, you've been here long enough to predict that.
  • Like 2

Using my knowledge gained from watching CSI on the telly and using the imaginary image enhancing software used on many TV shows and movies I was able to enhance the image in question and get some amazing results...

ghostwally_zpseee41460.jpg

:lol:

Edited by BlueBomber

It's really sad for me that whenever I see pictures like this these days, I never know whether it's real or not because so many people try to fake pictures like this. The ghost apps really don't help this, either. -_-

• Like 1

It's always the questions if it's real or not... And indeed those ghost apps these days sure doesn't make it better....