Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Norway, officials want to take another child

seeder

Well, we have the case of the Italian mother forced by authorities to have a caesarean and baby taken away....And NOW?

Brazilian mother forced to flee to her country's embassy in Norway after officials try to take her daughter, 3, into care 'for not eating like a Norwegian'

* Vitoria Alves Jesumary, 37, is hiding at the Brazilian Embassy in Oslo

* Social services want her three-year-old daughter taken into care

* Jesumary claims it is because she 'is not eating like a Norwegian'

* She recently divorced the father, a Norwegian man of Chilean descent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518616/Brazilian-mother-flees-embassy-officials-try-girl-3-care-eating-like-Norwegian.html#ixzz2md1VZfQM

• Like 1

They say she's not eating like it's normal to do here in Norway and that she's developing a dominating character among her friends. They say this is because she's not getting good parenting.’

And how many of the woman's friends did they talk to? I imagine she doesn't have many friends if she speaks neither English nor Norwegian. I wouldn't be surprised if these "friends" are really friends of the husband's and don't really like her.

‘It is a very uncomfortable situation for the embassy.’

Forgive my stupendous ignorance, but isn't that the function of an embassy (among others, of course)??

The tale of Ms Jesumary and her daughter echoes a well-published case from 2012 of Norwegian CPS removing a five-month-old and a three-year-old from their Indian parents.

Clearly these idiots know nothing of the eating habits of others outside their country. Indians eat with their hands. All. The. Time. When I have eaten a meal with my Indian friend and her mom, it's always with the hands (which is a bit gross when you have long nails like I do). My friend has a few utensils, but not many.

• Like 3

Well, don't understand what is going on there... is it illegal to not eat the traditional foods of Norway? Because people across the globe eat what they like regardless of whether it is traditional or not.

This case is really weird. Unless the case is really about not meeting nutritional criteria according to Norwegian standards but even then, why wouldn't you just educate the mother? Why take the child away?

I can't imagine a government that has time to specify by law what foods their citizens eat, it's usually what you CAN NOT eat for your own health.

Need more information on this one. Weird.

• Like 2

lol. dominating three year old? all kids two to three year old are dominating. I guess they are used to growing cabbages instead of kids. ahahah! I think something in the news is missing or authorities has a missing link their minds.

• Like 3

Well, it only says that she CLAIMS the Norweigan social services tried to take her daughter because she's not eating like a norwegian.

Call me crazy, but when someone claims something ,I want evidence.This is a waste of time...

"However, the validity of this statement has been questioned as the mother does not speak English or Norwegian."

And what does it mean to eat like a norwegian? I've lived there for many years and they eat the same garbage as the rest of the world.

• Like 2

There is absolutely no mystery about it. This is what the Norwegian CPS (child protection 'service', official title in English, chosen by the government: 'Child Welfare Services') regularly do, being nothing in the assistance-and-welfare line really but rather an agent of family destruction. Foreigners are over-represented among those attacked. There is a great deal of information about it, from victims and others, on the web, although the writers experience reprisals from the authorities. The ordinary press in Norway is state subservient and does not report the truth about it. The courts allow the CPS to do as they like.

:tu: Thankyou for joining from Norway!!

• Like 1

Thank you for all the information Marianne! And welcome to UM :st

There wasn't enough information in the article- but then there almost never is, news folks like to pick out the most alarming parts instead of just giving the whole news.

• Like 1

I skimmed the article and the CPS has refused to give reasons for the attempted taking of her child. Seems to me that if there was a valid reason they have evidence of they would just say so. I don't think "improper eating habits" or having a "dominant personality" are reasons enough to take a child from a parent.

What do they even mean by dominant personality? Is a three year old acting like a bully somehow? I know my 4-year-old niece has an extremely stubborn and forceful personality, but is still mostly polite and nice.

• Like 1

Thank you for not kicking about my endless linking. Here are a couple more I cannot resist bombarding you with - the "incomplete list" is especially recommended as bedtime reading! I thought I would draw your attention to it since the reasons given for the Brazilian girl to be abducted seem so unbelievable.

Besides, you might read some of Siv Westerberg's other articles. They have been printed in several places on the web (and elsewhere); there is a special section for her articles on this forum: http://forum.r-b-v.net/index.php (for those who read Scandinavian) and some of them have also been translated into English and put in the "Section for English Speakers".

Siv Westerberg: Norway and Sweden - where inhuman rights prevail

http://forum.r-b-v.n...php?f=56&t=7146

http://www.pravasito...-rights-prevail

Marianne Haslev Skånland:

An incomplete list of reasons given by the child protection services of the Nordic countries for depriving children of their parents

http://www.mhskanlan...22/page122.html

This is more useful information than the media has given. All the readers here want to understand what is going on. It's so sad and really pulls on our heart strings but we all don't want to be duped either.

I wish there was something we can do but I think telling the world a little more about the truth is a start.

• Like 1

Read the brave new world and realize these cases are the 'PTB' setting precedent. The goal is to have servants to the state raised by the state. These are the first baby steps toward that insane goal.