Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do ghosts come through the ouija?

LostSouls7

Indians wouldn't have known what a ouija is.

Edited by White Crane Feather

Had one of those when I was a teenager. Never worked. Turned it around nailed it to the wall and turned it into a bulletin board then it worked. Just pin you question to the board and you might get a reply.

• Like 1

I totally agree with imaginarynumber1, there is no ghosts behind ouija. It is just a toy and the number of official exorcisms is really low according to church. Also if there are more exorcisms outside church it is also because there are more and more mediums according to the definition here but in the reality, no problem!

Letting play children with a ouija board is safe to me.

:innocent:

I totally agree with imaginarynumber1, there is no ghosts behind ouija. It is just a toy and the number of official exorcisms is really low according to church. Also if there are more exorcisms outside church it is also because there are more and more mediums according to the definition here but in the reality, no problem!

Letting play children with a ouija board is safe to me.

:innocent:

Yeah, come on people. What is this, the eleventh century?

Ouija board does work for "Spiritualists". They are the people who have got their astral senses widely opened up so they can access the so-called "fourth dimension" aka "astral plane/world/spirit world". There are different planes of existence and no one can deny it. Those people can easily communicate with spirits/souls of dead and so forth things that reside on Astral Plane. For inexperienced people those who just sit around ouija board and make an ass out of themselves by dabbling into such stuff,invite disaster unknowingly.

Ouija board does work for "Spiritualists". They are the people who have got their astral senses widely opened up so they can access the so-called "fourth dimension" aka "astral plane/world/spirit world". There are different planes of existence and no one can deny it. Those people can easily communicate with spirits/souls of dead and so forth things that reside on Astral Plane. For inexperienced people those who just sit around ouija board and make an ass out of themselves by dabbling into such stuff,invite disaster unknowingly.

How does one confirm the presence of "astral senses"?

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

Only if you believe those kind of things will happen. The board is a place to focus your beliefs. Be careful what you believe in before you start focusing on anything including a ouija board.

Only if you believe those kind of things will happen. The board is a place to focus your beliefs. Be careful what you believe in before you start focusing on anything including a ouija board.

How does one confirm the presence of "astral senses"?

Through Meditations. And FYI,Lighting candles,playing trance relaxing music,burning incense and focusing on your entire being inside out, IS NOT what I would call "complete meditation" This is a specific excercise which is actually known as "Void Meditation" where you focus on an object or on your breaths or inside of you. This excercise "Stills" your mind so your mind is trained to stay calm even in those ****ed up situations where other people lose their mind and patience.

Well,There are different specific meditations for opening your astral senses. I can refer you to the meditations if you only want to. If you just want to dabble then just completely forget about it.

You believe when you experience things and see the happening with your own naked eyes.

Every time I see Ouija I can't stop saying 'weee jeeee' over and over.

Through Meditations. And FYI,Lighting candles,playing trance relaxing music,burning incense and focusing on your entire being inside out, IS NOT what I would call "complete meditation" This is a specific excercise which is actually known as "Void Meditation" where you focus on an object or on your breaths or inside of you. This excercise "Stills" your mind so your mind is trained to stay calm even in those ****ed up situations where other people lose their mind and patience.

Well,There are different specific meditations for opening your astral senses. I can refer you to the meditations if you only want to. If you just want to dabble then just completely forget about it.

So it is basically whatever the practitioner decides it is and that in turn validates the Ouija results?

• Like 1

So it is basically whatever the practitioner decides it is and that in turn validates the Ouija results?

It is made for two purposes,isn't it? For kids,it's just a game board. People can even use pendulum to contact with any entity.

The ouija board is *made* for entertainment purposes.

• Like 1

It is made for two purposes,isn't it? For kids,it's just a game board. People can even use pendulum to contact with any entity.

No, what I am saying is, astral whatevers are just made up crap to validate the results of Ouija sessions.

The ouija board is *made* for entertainment purposes.

Well, It's amazing people treat it with the concept "If you believe in it, then it will happen!" like it makes sense. If this was true, Skepics are the most immune power against the evils that lurk in a cheap cardboard toy.

• Like 2

I don't know, never tried it. Heard stories about it, but i think if you wanna know it try for yourself. I do believe that our mind can play tricks with us. But it's simple you want to know, try it. Nothing more to say about this.

• Like 1

Well, It's amazing people treat it with the concept "If you believe in it, then it will happen!" like it makes sense. If this was true, Skepics are the most immune power against the evils that lurk in a cheap cardboard toy.

But there are no evils that lurk in a cheap cardboard toy to be immune to.

But i get your reasoning. :yes:

• Like 1

A little understanding slays a lot of dragons.

Personally I've never used one. Unless you use one for yourself to see the result, I don't think you'll be able to form much of an opinion, unless you don't mind it being solely based on the opinions and experiences of other people, whether their stories are true or not.

I don't necessarily rule it out, but I think a lot of it could very well be psychological. Again though, nobody knows unless they try it for themselves.

No, what I am saying is, astral whatevers are just made up crap to validate the results of Ouija sessions.

It's not made up crap or whatever.