Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School Girls Become Demon-Possessed

il-Hares

School Girls Become Demon-Possessed After Encounter With "Alien" Being

PANAMA (Central America) Several schoolgirls have become demon possessed after they were approached by an "alien like" humanoid with a snake around his neck, one girl drew a picture of the strange being for the media.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48f_1384546191

Mass hallucinations (including religion induced?) ? Drugs? Scam?

• Like 3

Schoolgirls have been getting 'possessed' for millennia. I blame hormones.

Slipped my mind - being male and single spares you the monthly demon possession that troubles households with women. :yes:

• Like 3

We all know they're faking it for attention. Sheesh... ridiculous. They need to read and discuss The Crucible. They're going to get someone hung behaving like idiots.

• Like 2

School girls(and boys) also have great imaginations.

Edited by Jeffertonturner
  • Like 3

I call scam. Done for attention, possibly for internet fame.

Agreed. Consider also that whilest she is convulsing and having seizures on the ground, someone took upon themselves, not to help, but rather sit there and videotape it. If this were real, the only thing this cideo proves is how insinsitive and self-centered people really are.

My opinion here is also based soley on the fact that I do not have the full story. I only speak English and therefore the video was of no help to me. So, simply excuse me if I contradicted anything here.

• Like 1

Agreed. Consider also that whilest she is convulsing and having seizures on the ground, someone took upon themselves, not to help, but rather sit there and videotape it. If this were real, the only thing this cideo proves is how insinsitive and self-centered people really are.

That's the only believable part of the story.

• Like 1

Slipped my mind - being male and single spares you the monthly demon possession that troubles households with women. :yes:

All a good husband needs is a little warning or maybe a hint.
  • Like 1

I think "The Crucible" was a great movie and am sorry it didn't get more attention. One thing I remember thinking while watching it was, "I know how all this is going to end. I wonder how in spite of that they will be able to make it dramatic." They sure did.

Interestingly most of the cast were English rather than American actors. I think this sort of thing is better done in England in spite of the New England setting.

Edited by Frank Merton
  • Like 1

And time to check into a cheap motel

Edited by Kelevra
  • Like 2

I think "The Crucible" was a great movie and am sorry it didn't get more attention. One thing I remember thinking while watching it was, "I know how all this is going to end. I wonder how in spite of that they will be able to make it dramatic." They sure did.

Interestingly most of the cast were English rather than American actors. I think this sort of thing is better done in England in spite of the New England setting.

Wasn't New England of that time more England than American in many ways ?

~edit : correctional context

Edited by third_eye

the fire breathing should be a sign lol

good thing lately the only one affected with it is my dog, and she's 4 monthly and is more of a big baby that usual, that is, the b**** (female dog) ain't b****y.

Edited by Hares