Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ring

emmy

About 'The Ring': I kinda wanted to see it but all these mixed opinions are kinda confusing me.... I like scary movies, like REALLY scary movies cuz me and a few friends r havin a sleepover and I wanna see them get SOO freaked. (its funni cuz its happened b4) so can someone tell me that if someone who is really scared easily would get freaked watchng this..?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy

• racerette

• Ronin6th

• emmy

hmm thats weird i am a big big big horror fan and i for one liked the RING yes it was slow getting to the g0od parts and did resemble feardotcom alot(www.feardotcom.com) was the name rather than(www.fear.com) ok anyway that movie sucked The ring was g0od i think for its ending i dont know how anyone could say that ending sucked it made the movie well anyway i thought it was a g0od movie not a great one but g0od

bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

(if u havent noticed i love these dudes lol)

I just finished watching THE RING and I thought it was good,

but the ending was weird. rolleyes.gif

I just watched it recently, also, and enjoyed it. The Blockbuster also had the original Japanese version, but I'm not a big fan of movies with subtitles, too distracting. tongue.gif

Also I didn't realise that there were another 2 movies made of The Ring. A sequel and prequel, all based on a book trilogy. scared.gif

• 3 months later...

"Ringu" is the Japanese version, and "Rosen" (it means spiral- but i AM NOT SURE if I got it right) is the prequel I think. There's also a Ring 2 and a Ring 0, and I think there's another one but I am not sure. The Ring is a good movie in my opinion, but the really scary part is at the very end scared.gif !! I haven't seen feardotcom yet (I think that's the right way) But I hope it's as good as the ring!

• 2 weeks later...

I kept hearing people tell me how scary this movie was supposed to be, but when I finally saw it it was just sorta creepy, not really scary at all.

I'm still afraid of girls falling into wells, girls coming out of wells, and wells in general. crying.gif

ph34r.gif I really enjoyed the Ring. It was disturbing.....but well done. I would not mind seeing the Japanese version, too...