Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Still Waters

The Mystery of Dimes Appearing From Nowhere

4 posts in this topic

Einstein said, "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." People who've experienced paranormal activity of any type are most likely to agree with Einstein's observations. One the most common is the phenomena of dimes that seem to appear out of thin air.

http://www.huffingto..._b_4369047.html

If someone wants to haunt me, we use euros

4 people like this

Since I know nothing about the writer of the story, I cannot tell if he is lying or not.

If not, it might genuinely be paranormal.

56 dimes over 10 years, meaning that over the course of 3,650 give or take days, they have come past a dime once every 65 ish days or so.

meaning they found a dime once every 2 months. and that's between 3 of them. meaning that any one of them is coming across a dime every 21 days.

So all they need for their belief to be confirmed is to find a dime that they don't remember every 3 weeks.

Looking over quickly the author is the founder and figurehead of a California based radio station that broadcasts Alex Jones, and he's also written on UFO's and the like.

Seems like hes seeing what he wants to see here, and given the other aspects of the man, that seems even more likely.

2 people like this