Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mobile Help

Mr.United_Nations

Apparently when i go to Unexplained mysteries on my blackberry I can't go on it as its been listed as adult content. Virgin tells me i need to be over 18 to see the site, anyone why that happened?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• CatFromHell

• Commander CMG

• SHaYap

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with orange and a similar thing happened. You need to ring customer services or go into your nearest virgin store and prove you are over 18 and they'll switch the safeguard off.

Is it that important that you need to log into UM, that it can't wait until you get on your PC or laptop, when you get home?

I've heard of changing the DNS and an app for Chrome browsers solve the bypass but I'm not sure for mobiles ... haven't really had time to go into it ... check out the mobile forums when you get the chance ...

~

where you guys at? I seen worst sites that UM on my android and never got blocked lol

This sounds like an issue with the ever increasing trend of Internet and mobile providers classing websites as 'adult' for flimsy or erroneous reasons ( usually decided upon by a computer ) as a type of forced parental control for those under 18. You can probably bypass it by changing your web content filtering settings on your mobile provider account.

I believe some mobile networks consider any web forum, no matter what the subject, to be 'adult' content.

I have this issue with youtube. I have no idea why they view me as under 18.

Is it that important that you need to log into UM, that it can't wait until you get on your PC or laptop, when you get home?

Its only when I reply to PM's

This sounds like an issue with the ever increasing trend of Internet and mobile providers classing websites as 'adult' for flimsy or erroneous reasons ( usually decided upon by a computer ) as a type of forced parental control for those under 18. You can probably bypass it by changing your web content filtering settings on your mobile provider account.

I believe some mobile networks consider any web forum, no matter what the subject, to be 'adult' content.

]

I will try that thanks

where you guys at? I seen worst sites that UM on my android and never got blocked lol

England

I have this issue with youtube. I have no idea why they view me as under 18.

good old youtube lol

I'm with orange and a similar thing happened. You need to ring customer services or go into your nearest virgin store and prove you are over 18 and they'll switch the safeguard off.

The thing is, i used to go on the site on my mobile with no problems but now i have