Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Private investigator films UFO

UM-Bot

An investigator watching a building in the early hours managed to film something unusual in the sky.

Joe Rodriguez had been on stakeout in Los Angeles on December 3rd when, upon casting his eyes briefly skyward, he caught sight of a strange brightly lit object hovering high above the trees and power lines.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/259083/private-investigator-films-ufo

??? what a confusing video......seems like an aeroplane is the main video, but then we have the lights in sky plus the dodgy looking saucer toy thing.

The name Joe Rodriguez rang a bell.....not sure if its this guy

http://badufos.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ufo-sightings-debunker-claims-ufos-are.html (part time magician and UFO spotter)

or

http://www.youtube.com/user/envisionMagic?feature=watch same guy capturing more videos of UFOs few months ago????

hmmmm

• Like 1

I am not convinced this is anything but a hoax. Too bad so many get put out there by people seeking their 15 minutes of fame. Makes it that much harder for people who do throw out videos of things that they or anyone else cannot explain.

• Like 1

I am not convinced this is anything but a hoax. Too bad so many get put out there by people seeking their 15 minutes of fame. Makes it that much harder for people who do throw out videos of things that they or anyone else cannot explain.

I agree spacenut, they drive me crazy.....the phenomenon is hard to make sense of as it is, coupled with honest misidentifications creates enough work as it is....these morons that add more mud into the should be.........

• Like 1

Whatever it is the video looks real enough. But c'mon! You're on a UFO stakeout and you don't use a tripod?! A better camera with I.S. and a tripod could of done wonders for a clear daytime shot like this. At least bring a DSLR with a zoom lens for a quality still shot pete's sake.

The first part with the lights at dusk kind of reminds me of the Amazon Drone. They had to Beta test it somewhere, right?

131201231607-vo-amazon-drone-delivery-system-00004330-story-tablet.jpg

The part with the spinning UFO kind of reminds me of those solar cylinders, but put into a ring form with a bit of a spiral, and a tarp over, and under to make it look solid.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

I've always been suspicious of 'Third Phase of the Moon' productions. Too many obvious hoaxes.

And that MEANS something coming from Zoser. :nw: :nw: :nw:

Edited by DieChecker

"ThirdPhaseOfTheMoon" is known for posting fake ufo films,90 percent of there videos are fake cgi etc...They dont represent real ufologist,more about how many hits the can get.If you have legitmate footage this is not the site you want to show your video,just saying.

I cannot believe that someone even released that terrible spinning top video, never mind someone who trying to flog a ufo story. Ooft, I've seen some crap but come on?

The first part with the lights at dusk kind of reminds me of the Amazon Drone. They had to Beta test it somewhere, right?

The part with the spinning UFO kind of reminds me of those solar cylinders, but put into a ring form with a bit of a spiral, and a tarp over, and under to make it look solid.

FYI Amazon isn't really considering drone delivery..

FYI Amazon isn't really considering drone delivery..

But, if Amazon was doing testing, and someone saw it and made a video at dusk, it might look like the opening part of the OP video, yeah?

Edited by DieChecker

Joe Rodriguez was on a stakeout? jeeze, what kind of private investigator is he? Whats the chances he missed the person he was staking while shaking his camera up at the sky?

• Like 2

This is a very thought provoking video. Hm, I want to believe.

I do think some of these unusual sightings could be secret military craft. Especially the triangle shaped ones.

Remember the stealth helicopters that was used in the raid in Pakistan on Bin Laden's compound?

The cat was out of the bag when they crashed it.

• Like 1

I was thinkin about this amazon delivery system... It will increase the number of UFO sightings thats for sure ehehe