Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nercromancy Death magic? Blood Sacrifice

LostSouls7

Well i ran across these guys that claim to write and practice necromantic death magick.

They say it's very powerful and dangerous.

Yet they want to sell us their books.

This guy said he lost people to this dark magic. And he even went insane and almost died in his story.

While he speaks of all this carnage there is a link to buy the book in the video!

Well if it does all that to mind. Why would he want to sell books about it?

if it did that to him and he's pro. His story makes me not want to buy or even try this kind of stuff.

Is this guy for real or is he making up stories ? Youtube is getting very strange now.

[media=]

[/media]

Oh he did make a video with a warning that this book is not for begginers or children!

good. And you must be 18 to watch or buy the book.

But is this guy for real?

Edited by LostSouls7

I haven't watched it, and such magick does exist, and it works.

Generally, you have to kill something.

It's dark nasty magick, and it has huge karmic repercussions.

I suggest no one do it unless they have very very good reason, and even then, chances are good, you will pay dearly for it.

Sell it?

Wtf for.

I will watch it later

• Like 1

He said very bad things happened to his family and friends...

he even says doing this dark magick... calls illness... death and insanity to your life! lol

then he says... its good for the soul..

I think he got way to deep into dark stuff.. and lost it.

Yes I think its very bad or his karma.

And selling and promoting this stuff and trying to sell books about it..

is not good.

I just like watching this stuff out of curisity...

But after he said this magick calls.. Illness .. insantity and death to your and your loved ones..

who the hell would want to do it?

he said its worth all the bad that happened to him... for the "powers"

I guess this is kind of occult stuff they use in horror movies!

I haven't watched it, and such magick does exist, and it works.

Generally, you have to kill something.

It's dark nasty magick, and it has huge karmic repercussions.

I suggest no one do it unless they have very very good reason, and even then, chances are good, you will pay dearly for it.

Sell it?

Wtf for.

I will watch it later

THis guy says he has paid dearly for it already.

Yet he said its worth it for the power he gets

or what ever... to me it sounds like his story is not worth playing with such things

THis guy says he has paid dearly for it already.

Yet he said its worth it for the power he gets

or what ever... to me it sounds like his story is not worth playing with such things

It's not worth it, at all.

• Like 1

I think the only 'magic' taking place will be the author removing money from angsty teenagers pockets. Heck, I even bought a copy of 'The Necronomicon' from a local book shop when I was a teenager cos I thought it was cool back then. It was a softback and cost about £6.99 and turned out to be pretty rubbish.

• Like 2

well i don't think many people will buy it...

first he says.. doing this drove me crazy and almost killed me....

but please buy the book that can make you go through the same experience!

• Like 1

It's not worth it, at all.

I agree I think this guy screwed himself into something deep..

to the point of no return...

so now he has nothing to lose..

But instead he could try to turn away from being destructive ...

and try to help people...

like make videos where he says..

hey this screwed up my life.... stay away from it..

but he says.. hey i screwed up my life...

send me money to learn how to screw yours up also...

lol like really ?

• Like 1

I bought a copy many years ago cause I has just started reading some lovecraft for the first time. Boy was I disappointed.

It's also not real, at all.

And the spelling is M-A-G-I-C

magic

The word "magic" derives via Latin magicus from the Greek adjective magikos (μαγικός) used in reference to the "magical" arts of the Persian Magicians (Greek: magoi, singular mágos, μάγος), the Zoroastrian astrologer priests of the ancient Persian Empire. Greek mágos is first attested inHeraclitus (6th century BC, apud. Clement Protrepticus 12) who curses the Magians and others for their "impious rites".

Likewise, sorcery was taken in ca. 1300 from Old French sorcerie, which is from Vulgar Latin *sortiarius, from sors "fate", apparently meaning "one who influences fate".

Nibs

• Like 1

And the spelling is M-A-G-I-C

magic

The word "magic" derives via Latin magicus from the Greek adjective magikos (μαγικός) used in reference to the "magical" arts of the Persian Magicians (Greek: magoi, singular mágos, μάγος), the Zoroastrian astrologer priests of the ancient Persian Empire. Greek mágos is first attested inHeraclitus (6th century BC, apud. Clement Protrepticus 12) who curses the Magians and others for their "impious rites".

Likewise, sorcery was taken in ca. 1300 from Old French sorcerie, which is from Vulgar Latin *sortiarius, from sors "fate", apparently meaning "one who influences fate".

Nibs

I think it was Crowley what added the k.

I think it was Crowley what added the k.

Well, that explains a lot.

Nibs

Just a quick reminder that this section is not for sceptical debate. You don't have to believe it's real, but there are better ways to answer than "it's all fake, he's in it for the money". As such I've removed several posts from this thread. If you wish for sceptical debate, the Spirituality vs Skepticism section is there for this purpose.

• Like 2

Yes thank you.

It's just for discussion.

I don't really agree with the ideas in these videos.

I think any spiritual path that take you to insanity is simple not healthy.

Now matter how much powers you get from it...

Necromancy is one of the most dangerous magical practices. Ancient grimoires, for example Claviculae salomonis says it is more dangerous than calling demons.

Another thing is its effect on reincarnation. Eastern teachings says, 'Who is turning to the gods, comes to the gods, who is turning to demons add to the demons, who is turning to spirits of the dead, comes between monsters..."

• Like 1

But after he said this magick calls.. Illness .. insantity and death to your and your loved ones..

who the hell would want to do it?

he said its worth all the bad that happened to him... for the "powers"

You'd be surprised. I've been in a situation in the past where I was wronged by people I trusted. Even if the harm caused only emotional damage, my anger and thirst for revenge brought out the beast in me, an immortal beast dormant in every good human being. This beast made me want to seek my revenge not through legal justice but via the Old Ways. Magic & Sorcery. For 5 days, I was sick because I gave in to the Beast and allowed it to take 80% control over my entire being as I planed my revenge. Luckily, close friends and family members helped me defeat the Beast and allow Karma to play its game instead. Exactly 5 days after, the person who harmed me got sick. During these 5 days stuff occurred to his family. His wife ended up at the hospital with some unknown issue in her brain. And then his daughter suffered from something else and ended up in the hospital, while some precious belongings were stolen from his second daughter by strangers. Could be Karma, could be the result of the negative energies I created around me and which I did cast upon the one who harmed me (Curse), as it could have been nothing but I did feel bad and terrible. So yes, when angry to a point where you lose your humanity, you can do very terrible things and Magic for those familiar with it, is always a key no matter the consequences. Other people who lost their humanity already would use Magic for wealth and fame even if that means sacrificing the lives of others.

Necromancy though is something I won't comment about because I don't believe in it.

Oh he did make a video with a warning that this book is not for begginers or children!

And you must be 18 to watch or buy the book.

That his way to promote his book. Making it sound scary and real will just make people wanna purchase it. This guy would fail at being a sales man. You can smell the bull crap from across the atlantic ocean.

Edited by Euryleia
  • Like 1

Necromancy is one of the most dangerous magical practices. Ancient grimoires, for example Claviculae salomonis says it is more dangerous than calling demons.

Another thing is its effect on reincarnation. Eastern teachings says, 'Who is turning to the gods, comes to the gods, who is turning to demons add to the demons, who is turning to spirits of the dead, comes between monsters..."

Yes I think it's dangerous. I mean he even says it's dangerous. I wouldn't want to try it out.

You'd be surprised. I've been in a situation in the past where I was wronged by people I trusted. Even if the harm caused only emotional damage, my anger and thirst for revenge brought out the beast in me, an immortal beast dormant in every good human being. This beast made me want to seek my revenge not through legal justice but via the Old Ways. Magic & Sorcery. For 5 days, I was sick because I gave in to the Beast and allowed it to take 80% control over my entire being as I planed my revenge. Luckily, close friends and family members helped me defeat the Beast and allow Karma to play its game instead. Exactly 5 days after, the person who harmed me got sick. During these 5 days stuff occurred to his family. His wife ended up at the hospital with some unknown issue in her brain. And then his daughter suffered from something else and ended up in the hospital, while some precious belongings were stolen from his second daughter by strangers. Could be Karma, could be the result of the negative energies I created around me and which I did cast upon the one who harmed me (Curse), as it could have been nothing but I did feel bad and terrible. So yes, when angry to a point where you lose your humanity, you can do very terrible things and Magic for those familiar with it, is always a key no matter the consequences. Other people who lost their humanity already would use Magic for wealth and fame even if that means sacrificing the lives of others.

Necromancy though is something I won't comment about because I don't believe in it.

That his way to promote his book. Making it sound scary and real will just make people wanna purchase it. This guy would fail at being a sales man. You can smell the bull crap from across the atlantic ocean.

Yes I remember in my youth I use to let my anger get the better of me.

Let's just say anger is a powerful emotion.. I now try to control it..

Necromancy sounds dangerous.

Weather it's real or not .. i think trying anything out in that book..

doesn't lead to anything positive in the end...

according to him there were already dire consequences because of what he had done..

So yeah I also know someone who dabbles in death magic..

and their child got possesed by a demon... and they also were being following by

an evil entity....

I think if you are not a pro at doing something.. do not play with fire!

there are dark forces that are in their own realm for a reason..

when people go about dabbling and trying to call on them..

that's when things go bad.... not wise to call on negative energies..

in my point of view.. and not wise to use the dark energy of angry to cause harm.. etc

if you want experience this by yourself perception of ''illusion'' we can do this in field of ''material''=illusion but its a illusion put on a loupe of you perception influenced by the 'faith'' in ilusory field desire expectative opinion and and paraphernalia etc everything is a illusion

Edited by andes_wolf
  • Like 1

Yes I remember in my youth I use to let my anger get the better of me.

Let's just say anger is a powerful emotion.. I now try to control it..

Necromancy sounds dangerous.

Weather it's real or not .. i think trying anything out in that book..

doesn't lead to anything positive in the end...

according to him there were already dire consequences because of what he had done..

So yeah I also know someone who dabbles in death magic..

and their child got possesed by a demon... and they also were being following by

an evil entity....

I think if you are not a pro at doing something.. do not play with fire!

there are dark forces that are in their own realm for a reason..

when people go about dabbling and trying to call on them..

that's when things go bad.... not wise to call on negative energies..

in my point of view.. and not wise to use the dark energy of angry to cause harm.. etc

our perception dictate that everything its a illusion our perception is yourself dragged to these concepts by how we do confluence with what we think that ''know'' in illusion of ''know'' ''feell'' and ''happen'' of angry harm negative fire etc everything is a illusion

Edited by andes_wolf
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

If necromancy is talking to the dead, then if they talk back are they really dead?

However, my understanding of the scriptures is that it is just one of those things that liars think will bring

them some satisfaction by conning those who either don't know or think it must be true since the

referenced in the scriptures, I guess they think that they will be immune from the deceit,

yet we reap what we sow.

Edited by 029b10