Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Child Skull: Lloyd Pye has died

seeder

"Lloyd Anthony Pye, an American author and paranormal researcher, has died after a bout with lymphoma cancer. He was best known for his promotion of the Starchild skull, a deformed specimen, which he claims is remains of an alien-human hybrid. DNA tests have shown it is human (and both parents were human) suffering probably from congenital hydrocephalus"

http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/12/starchild-skull-proponent-lloyd-pye-has-died/#comments

• Like 1

RIP

Although I have no doubt that the Starchild skull is nothing but a human deformity, it still made for some interesting investigation work and discussion.

• Like 4

RIP

Although I have no doubt that the Starchild skull is nothing but a human deformity, it still made for some interesting investigation work and discussion.

and some profit too

• Like 2

Thread cleaned

Could we keep the comments on this topic civil and respectful please.

Thank you.

• Like 2

That's sad. He was one of those people who made the world that much more an interesting place.

• Like 2

Whether the nonsense is at an end or not, it is always sad to hear of the passing of a fellow man, and I am sorry to hear his demise was a battle. It is never good to hear another suffered. My condolences to his family, I wish them strength during this difficult time. RIP Mr. Pye.

• Like 3

WHen are all the Start Skull`s going to turn on again ? I meant Crystal `s Skull`s !

• Like 1

I have been following this gentleman for quite sometime,[years actually], so, so, so sad to hear you are gone and am sadder to hear about the battle with cancer...........My condolences to the family :(

• Like 3

The DNA was wholly human? What a shame. Rest peacefully, Mr. Pye. Any man's death diminishes me, as John Donne said.

• Like 2

RIP Lloyd -------- Condolonces

You represented a strong case backed with evidence including dna. It is a shame that you were effectively prevented from acquiring the nuclear testing you so desparately wanted & needed.

You represented a strong case backed with evidence including dna. It is a shame that you were effectively prevented from acquiring the nuclear testing you so desparately wanted & needed.

It's a shame he's died, but he really, really didn't. Time and again the DNA showed the skull to be of human lineage.

I wish he'd focused on something with more returns for the effort he put into it.

• Like 1

There was a lot more than just the skull thing. All sorts of interesting theories about the universe, and where life originated from, and all sorts of things. None of which might necessarily have been true, but they certainly made some entertaining reading, and like I said, for that reason, I'll miss him.

• Like 2

There was a lot more than just the skull thing. All sorts of interesting theories about the universe, and where life originated from, and all sorts of things. None of which might necessarily have been true, but they certainly made some entertaining reading, and like I said, for that reason, I'll miss him.

Well the gap left by him will no doubt soon be filled by others

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

"Lloyd Anthony Pye, an American author and paranormal researcher, has died after a bout with lymphoma cancer. He was best known for his promotion of the Starchild skull, a deformed specimen, which he claims is remains of an alien-human hybrid. DNA tests have shown it is human (and both parents were human) suffering probably from congenital hydrocephalus"

http://doubtfulnews....-died/#comments

This is actually not true that the DNA showed that both the parents were human. Here is the link for the proof that at the end, the truth from the complete non framented mDNA showed the proof, that what he suspected was in fact true. Like it or not.

Effectively prevented?

On what planet did that happen?

This is actually not true that the DNA showed that both the parents were human. Here is the link for the proof that at the end, the truth from the complete non framented mDNA showed the proof, that what he suspected was in fact true. Like it or not.

1416ume_zps8fb44e0b.jpeg

Not I suppose, because it was in fact not true at all.

Have you not noticed that with each and every test, they are using parameters for DNA and genetic material that is readily available on Earth, likely human DNA?

You gotta ask yourself - where did that pesky Y chromosome come from?

• Like 1