Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeder

Woman of 82 - has 40 year old fetus removed

3 posts in this topic

This is very bizarre...

Woman with stomach pain is found to have a 40-year-old FETUS inside her

The 82-year-old, from Bogota, had what is known as 'lithopedion'

Also called a 'stone baby', it's when the fetus develops outside the womb

The woman will now will undergo surgery to have the fetus - mostly comprised of dead tissue - removed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2522681/Woman-stomach-pain-lithopedion-40-year-old-FOETUS-inside.html#ixzz2nLtYuuMi

1 person likes this

That is really weird. And this poor woman never noticed anything odd all those years? No bulges that wouldn't go away or anything?

That is really weird. And this poor woman never noticed anything odd all those years? No bulges that wouldn't go away or anything?

You'd be surprised... I had two 8 pound tumors in my abdominal cavity for a total of 16 pounds (probably more than twice the size of the woman's in the article), last year. I didn't know anything was wrong until I woke up one morning and noticed my abs kind of felt "tight" ... I figured I should go to the doctor since I hadn't felt that kind of tightness since I'd been preganant some 26 years previous. I walked around with those tumors for lord knows how long before I realized there was any kind of problem at all. I honestly thought I was just getting a little middle-aged chunky, not carrying around two enormous aliens. LOL. Those things were so huge they dented up my kidneys too! LOL. So yes, it's possible to not know. Women's abdominal and pelvic spaces are quite roomy. haha.

Edited by MissMelsWell
2 people like this