Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Shooting Going On

green_dude777

Pot dont make people do stuff like this but booze does.anyways reports said that the shooter was aiming for a teacher

Nothing turns a person into a mass murderer like some good pharma anti depressants. Its near certain he was on them. All recent mass shootings involved these drugs.

Then again maybe not. He didnt try to kill every person in the building.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Nothing turns a person into a mass murderer like some good pharma anti depressants. Its near certain he was on them. All recent mass shootings involved these drugs.

Then again maybe not. He didnt try to kill every person in the building.

Wait for it.... it will come out.... the percentage is high.... the kids parents recently separated.

• Like 1

The teacher went out of the building to get the shooter to follow.......Thus, potentially saving many kids lives.

That Teacher was smart, brave, and deserves more then stupid assumptions like above.

lol, and you believe that is what really went down?? i think there is a simpler explanation teacher got scared sh...less and just ran, without thinking anything.

No, the shooter could easily sneak out with the students who are leaving and the police have no identification to work with. The students are smart to show they are unarmed when a police force is looking for someone with a gun.

lol, did they get him??

this is a dumb and naive way of catching someone with a shotgun. do you actually believe an armed shooter would be there in line armed??? lol

but this line of kids with their hands up is a perfect target for a gun man. thanks to cops.

Sorry, missed that bit from the article which was posted....so is that what the teacher said was it?

It was not a stupid assumption, it was a comment made in accordance to what the article said, if since then the story has changed because of what the teacher has said....then you are the one who is being stupid for jumping to conclusions on what i posted because you did not read the previous article.

I trust that the teacher has said this now and it was the reason he left, and that you have not made it up....but better still, neither did the teacher as the reason for going.

I am not sure where the saving many kids lives comes from, he did not go there to massacre the students in the school, and WHEN the teacher left, this is when he shot the other 2 students.

The wanting him to follow him outside bit really does not make sense at all, if there was a chance he could have "potentially" shot other students, he could have done it on the way out, so that just sounds like an excuse for running.

Sorry, you DO NOT leave the building with all the other students inside if you think they could "potentially" get shot too.

I think it was you who jumped to conclusions. People do it all the time. I like to wait for the entire story. Before I believe a middle aged white man shot and killed an innocent little black boy, I like to wait for more of the story.

lol, did they get him??

this is a dumb and naive way of catching someone with a shotgun. do you actually believe an armed shooter would be there in line armed??? lol

but this line of kids with their hands up is a perfect target for a gun man. thanks to cops.

I suppose you would just tell the kids to run like heck?

This seemed to be a good way of doing things. Nice job by the cops in my opinion.

I suppose you would just tell the kids to run like heck?

lol, you think they would listen? they'd run without cops telling them anything if someone in line would get shot. but that would be too late, someone would get shot first.

dumb move by cops. either way you look at it, it put kids in danger,, it has absolute 0 chances of caching an armed guy.

it shows pretty clear, cops could not care less about these kids safety.

Edited by aztek

lol, you think they would listen? they'd run without cops telling them anything if someone in line would get shot. but that would be too late, someone would get shot first.

dumb move by cops. either way you look at it, it put kids in danger,, it has absolute 0 chances of caching an armed guy.

it shows pretty clear, cops could not care less about these kids safety.

I see it the other way. You are spouting crap. Again jumping to conclusions. To say "the cops could care less about these kid" is stupid.

• Like 2

To say "the cops could care less about these kid" is stupid.

lol, no buddy, to see this line with shooter still active, and think anything else is dumb. and if shooter was known to be dead, even more stupid to line up kids like that.

what if someone allegedly was reported to have explosives strapped? would they make everyone in line strip??

as for jumping to conclusions, lol, tell me how fast cops found boston bomber, with their 3 city lockdown and house to house searches.

they failed. bigtime. they have a track record of falures

Edited by aztek

lol, no buddy, to see this line with shooter still active, and think anything else is dumb. and if shooter was known to be dead, even more stupid to line up kids like that.

what if someone allegedly was reported to have explosives strapped? would they make everyone in line strip??

as for jumping to conclusions, lol, tell me how fast cops found boston bomber, with their 3 city lockdown and house to house searches.

they failed. bigtime. they have a track record of falures

They also have a track record of success. You can look any way you want I guess.

They also have a track record of success. You can look any way you want I guess.

yea, they succesfully clean up bodies and shoot innocents. plenty of evidence, and you tube viodeos. simple, undisputed facts, no opinions here

Edited by aztek

yea, they succesfully clean up bodies and shoot innocents. plenty of evidence, and you tube viodeos. simple, undisputed facts, no opinions here

For every failed time, I can show you many succesful operations.

does anyone find this disturbing??

I suppose you'd just shoot them all dead?

I think it was you who jumped to conclusions. People do it all the time. I like to wait for the entire story. Before I believe a middle aged white man shot and killed an innocent little black boy, I like to wait for more of the story.

No I did not jump to conclusions. Do I blame him for running? Not really, no, but was it for the safety of the students, I very much doubt it.

And I understand your second bit, I shall wait for the story next time a black person stabs an innocent white boy.

I suppose you'd just shoot them all dead?

i suppose you would have that tought in your mind, if you had a chance, but not me.

Edited by aztek

For every failed time, I can show you many succesful operations.

i don't care, neither do family of those that were killed by cops for no reason, and victims of their fails.

same way cops don't care that i didn't run stop lights 10000 times, they care about that 1 time when i did

Edited by aztek

i suppose you would have that tought in your mind, if you had a chance, but not me.

Seems you can't do anything but complain.
  • Like 2

i don't care, neither do family of those that were killed by cops for no reason, and victims of their fails.

same way cops don't care that i didn't run stop lights 10000 times, they care about that 1 time when i did

So you want the cops to stop you and say "good job stopping at the red light". That would be stupid.

I don't really care about the 1,000's of days that this guy didn't go into schools to kill people.

So you want the cops to stop you and say "good job stopping at the red light". That would be stupid.

I don't really care about the 1,000's of days that this guy didn't go into schools to kill people.

wow, never mind. no use

• Like 1

lol, and you believe that is what really went down?? i think there is a simpler explanation teacher got scared sh...less and just ran, without thinking anything.

After reading your replies here and other topics, I am fully convinced your opinion is 180 degrees from facts, and 180 degrees from a normal person. I can see you like to be on the " opposite " side, maybe just to keep things stirred up.

So, to that, I do not see me debating or conversing with this crap.

:)

• Like 2

After reading your replies here and other topics, I am fully convinced your opinion is 180 degrees from facts, and 180 degrees from a normal person. I can see you like to be on the " opposite " side, maybe just to keep things stirred up.

So, to that, I do not see me debating or conversing with this crap.

:)

i see absolutely no point in your post other than plain trolling.

btw, i really don't care what you consider normal, neither your defenition of normal, has any weight , nor significance, lol

Edited by aztek

i see absolutely no point in your post other than plain trolling.

btw, i really don't care what you consider normal, neither your defenition of normal, has any weight , nor significance, lol

Nah, not trolling, was answering your reply that was directly to me is all.

Simpler terms, I said I see no point in discussing this topic, or debating it with you. No hard feelings. I do the same with my wife on many topics.

You also did care about my definition of normal, or you would not have responded. ( different topic )

What I meant when I said " normal " is the exact definition of normal, not my opinion.

lol, so?? should i loose my sleep over your opinion??? lmao, naw.

actually reading your posts, i take your opinion of me as a compliment, and it is nothing more than your opinion, ask your wife, lol

oh, btw, if you want to continue trolling, you'll have to do it without me, i see no reason not to put you on my ignore list now, good bye.

Edited by aztek

lol, so?? should i loose my sleep over your opinion??? lmao, naw.

actually reading your posts, i take your opinion of me as a compliment, and it is nothing more than your opinion, ask your wife, lol

oh, btw, if you want to continue trolling, you'll have to do it without me, i see no reason not to put you on my ignore list now, good bye.

:tu:

I was trying to ignore this thread but...here I am.

As a parent of children who went to public schools in Colorado I have a bit of information on how security and procedures work in these horrible situations. My children were in high school during the time of the Columbine Shooting. Their school also had a shooting while they attended. (The young man only shot himself and didn't go after anyone else.) I can't link you to any sources, sorry. I can just relay what we learned at meetings and with the pamphlets received. (Also, my ex-brother-in-law is a police officer that worked on the Columbine Shooting.)

What the kids are told to do - high points I remember.

1. Follow the teacher's instructions

2. Do NOT confront the shooter or any suspects

3. Seek cover closest to where you are. Do NOT run from the building or to any vehicle. Stay quiet.

4. Do NOT touch any potential devices

5. Wait for authorities and follow their instructions EXACTLY.

6. Do NOT return to the building for any reason until authorities allow

Speaking to different law enforcement officials and having to pick my kids up from a shooting situation I learned the following.

After Columbine the new rule was to enter the building/area immediately and begin searching for suspects, victims, devices and to secure areas with kids/teachers that are "safe". When the situation is under control they begin slowly moving the kids/teachers out of the danger zone in an orderly manner. Yeah, they are in a line with their hands on their heads. CAREFULLY be supervised by the authorities on the ground and from other vantage areas to make sure they STAY safe. The kids/teachers are NOT allowed to run right to their parents (contrary to the media implications - the kids who are interviewed right away are usually kids who just run from the situation). The kids/teachers are ushered to a staging area where the police and EMT's check them out. After the kids have been "cleared" they are then allowed to be with their parents (after showing id). Even at this point the officials are questioning (in our situation it was very gentle) everyone about what they saw/heard.

At all points in time the #1 concern is for the safety of the kids/teachers/administration that are stuck in the situation.

Relevant articles -

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2013/12/arapahoe_high_school_shooting_1.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/17/new-details-emerge-in-arapahoe-high-school-shooting/4070815/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/us/colorado-school-shooting/

Some changes since Columbine

So...any of these "armchair quarterbacks" want to give their opinion on how these situations "should" be handled?

Nibs

• Like 3