Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Self Photo of mother with "ghost hand"

Brian Topp

Peaches Geldof might want to give Derek Acorah a call, because it looks like she's got a ghost that needs hunting.

The socialite shared a photo of herself and son Astala in the bath, but mysteriously a translucent hand of what could be a ghost can be seen just above her shoulder.

Photo is far tooooooo close up, how about she show us one further back so we can see her OTHER YOUNG CHILD possibly standing behind her outside the bath... it is absolutely possible but you can not see him because her head is covering one whole side.

• Like 5

A GHOST HAND. REALLY.

I think I'll come haunt people like this after I'm dead and irritate the living hell out of them, just because they annoyed me thaaaaat much in life.

• Like 1

Pretty interesting article. Thanks for sharing! :tu:

Wow, that is scary. Not like that is her child's hand reaching back and grabbing her hair or anything.

Sarcasm meter off.

• Like 1

The article says the other child is only 8 months. The hand is bony-knuckled. I think it's her own hand. Although she says otherwise in the article, I can see how she could have him on her lap, arm around and take photo with same arm, leaving other hand up near her face/shoulder.

"and believes the hand belongs to the spirit of a woman who committed suicide 100 years ago after delivering a stillborn baby."

egotistical, callous and shallow

It could be something that just looks like a hand it doesn't have to be a ghost!

It could be something that just looks like a hand it doesn't have to be a ghost!

this looks too much like a hand to be something that just looks like a hand. ;)

but it's not a ghost either. to me it seems like it's her own, the picture being distorted by the cell phone lens and thus making it look much smaller...

Yeah.daughter of that bloke who has dined out off "I dont like mondays" for the last 30 years. I think they were one of the first to start the ridiculous celebrity baby names. She has a sister called pixie. Need I say more. Shes a wannabe fame hungry tool who craves attention, having no discernable skills or talent (some might say like her father).

• 2 weeks later...

To me the hand looks far too "old" for a child hand. It could well be her own hand, although I like the idea of it being a little spooky. :yes:

"translucent hand"

I guess we're changing the meaning of translucent to meaning "opaque" now.

• Like 1