Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ValentinBk

My new heavy metal instrumental

31 posts in this topic

I have always been a huge fan of heavy metal instrumentals ever since Orion. I am also a huge fan of multi-lead guitar parts, so your song is right up my listening alley. It was great!

Hey, if you ever want someone to add drums to any of your recordings, I have an electric kit/ProTools, and would love to collaborate. Here is a video example of my general drumming ability:

And a recording of a heavy metal instrumental of my own, one heavy metal instrumental lover to the other:

[media=]

Hope to see more of your songs, and maybe play with you in the future.

Good stuff there mate :tu:

Im up for a jam collaboration or something (after Im done with solo track #4 - hopefully soon), I never done something like this but it sounds pretty fun.

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news! Apocalyptic Visions is live since yesterday on CdBaby and Itunes and will soon make it to other music services(such as Spotify, Shazam and many others). Its my first track ever to get such distribution, just wanted to share my excitement :D

2 people like this

Now that you've done that...get it on here

Edited by joc

Now that you've done that...get it on here

Did that already actually, but they want me to pay just to have my stuff played and only give 10 free plays a week.

Did that already actually, but they want me to pay just to have my stuff played and only give 10 free plays a week.

Right..it isn't free...but...you get a lot of exposure from people all over the world. In reality though...I'm thinking it probably isn't worth it...people are just not prone to buy a song...unless they hear it on the 'real' radio. But if you goal is to have a lot of different people hear your music...that is one venue. You cannot pay Pandora to play your music...but you can pay these guys and you then have an audience you never had before.

1 person likes this

Right..it isn't free...but...you get a lot of exposure from people all over the world. In reality though...I'm thinking it probably isn't worth it...people are just not prone to buy a song...unless they hear it on the 'real' radio. But if you goal is to have a lot of different people hear your music...that is one venue. You cannot pay Pandora to play your music...but you can pay these guys and you then have an audience you never had before.

Thats true but Im not sure how effective is it really. Could be just a waste of 30$ for 1000 plays..