Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
She_Can_see_x21

What is thiss? Pleasee helpp!

10 posts in this topic

About 3years ago i had met a girl through a group of friends then weeks later realized we went to the same school .. but for some strange reason as i got to know her, i had seened death upon her, like she was going to die very young.. i was 16 ,so i thought maybe i was just thinking crazy things.. sooner enough we all stop hanging around but i remeber the last time i bumped into her and i felt so scared .. i dont know why but i felt like i didnt want to say hi or anything. I got a flashback of what i have seened and so that made me very much afraid ..but i said hi to her anyways .. now it has been 2years that i havent seened her and 2weeks ago i saw a picture of her that she had posted up on facebook ..Ive have grown very spiritual throught out those 2years ,& i remember what i had visioned of her.. But as i clicked on her photo & i said to myself ""why do i still see death??!!" i didnt understand?? now i get a text from a friend and told me she has passed away yesterday .. This has freaked me out to the extremeee !! yet i feel like im frozen .. i havent cried or showed any sympothy , we werent close but i still new her .. i feel like im in total shock with this .. whats is this?? i need help and answers ?? can anyone tell me what this means .. ??

some things in life you will never get the answer too, this is probably one of them. dont dwell on it but dont forget it either.

1 person likes this

Maybe you was meant to warn this person.. To stay out the way of trouble.. But if its going to happen it is.. I wouldn't dwell on it though.. U was unable to help this person.

1 person likes this

Is this a true story or are you trying to gain insight into a mini film you want to make?

2 people like this

Another 'shoot 'n scoot' perhaps? (Bit early for Xmas school holidays, isn't it?)

Is this a true story or are you trying to gain insight into a mini film you want to make? ....

No this is forreal, i would like to know why is it that i saw though, it makes no sence to me

Maybe you was meant to warn this person.. To stay out the way of trouble.. But if its going to happen it is.. I wouldn't dwell on it though.. U was unable to help this person.

I wanted to but i new she wasnt going to beleave me.

. I am starting to regret that i didnt tell her

Hi,

It is best to be kind to yourself. Hold no regrets about any of it.

Consider instead your inherent potentials. Think about what might become appropriate for you to evolve skill wise.

John

About 3years ago i had met a girl through a group of friends then weeks later realized we went to the same school .. but for some strange reason as i got to know her, i had seened death upon her, like she was going to die very young.. i was 16 ,so i thought maybe i was just thinking crazy things.. sooner enough we all stop hanging around but i remeber the last time i bumped into her and i felt so scared .. i dont know why but i felt like i didnt want to say hi or anything. I got a flashback of what i have seened and so that made me very much afraid ..but i said hi to her anyways .. now it has been 2years that i havent seened her and 2weeks ago i saw a picture of her that she had posted up on facebook ..Ive have grown very spiritual throught out those 2years ,& i remember what i had visioned of her.. But as i clicked on her photo & i said to myself ""why do i still see death??!!" i didnt understand?? now i get a text from a friend and told me she has passed away yesterday .. This has freaked me out to the extremeee !! yet i feel like im frozen .. i havent cried or showed any sympothy , we werent close but i still new her .. i feel like im in total shock with this .. whats is this?? i need help and answers ?? can anyone tell me what this means .. ??

You're an empath. When you feel death around an acquaintence, it usually doesn't bring the avoidence fear you experienced. I think you felt that way because if you became close to her, something bad would also happen to you. This is why you didn't warn her especially being confused by your first and later confirmed experience. If you were really meant to warn her, you would have been driven by it. It is a wake up call for you to realize there is more to life than most people know and you have a natural ability.

Edited by White Unicorn
1 person likes this

Not to detract from your vision, but you could really 'see death' around ALL people, in that, everyone will die. Plus, you didn't really have a time frame. This girl died but it took years and it was probably just her time. If you go to a nursing home, or a hosipital, I can promise you that you WILL 'see death' around many people there. Death is a part of being alive. Don't worry about this vision.

Perhaps you are sensitive though. Maybe you could start doing insight meditation to sharpen your skills and get to be better at recognizing other people's emotions and not freaking out over visions?