Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kids Evacuated Over False Leg Scare!

Eldorado

"Children were evacuated from a swimming pool amid fears of a pervert in the changing rooms - only to discover the alarm was caused by a false leg .

Staff spotted a foot sticking out from under a cubicle as primary school pupils got changed after a swimming lesson.

The eight and nine year-olds were quickly ushered out by teachers who then went to investigate the find at Larkfield Leisure Centre at Aylesford, Kent.

But when they opened the changing room door they saw the suspected pervert was a prosthetic leg innocently left by a disabled man while he went for a swim."

Full Article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/false-leg-pervert-alarm-children-2924241

According to my sources, the disabled man was later found to be still in the pool. Down at the deep end, swimming in circles.

• Like 3

I remember him. He was the bloke who was invited to a butt-kicking party but couldn't go for some reason or another.

('Twas meant to be '****-kicking party' but it upset Nanny!)

• Like 2

And what about the one legged disable man, was he qhickly ushered out too, minus his leg?

Could they not have knocked on the door if they suspected something was amiss, but I can not see what?

• Like 2

Why on earth is a foot on the floor mean a pervert? Maybe if someone saw a leering, drooling head peeking under the door.... but a foot?

People are silly these days.

• Like 2