Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of the Flying Orbs

zoser

Perhaps the best documentary I have ever seen.

An in depth study of UFO spheres to include:

1) How they enter the earth's atmosphere. Including actual footage of orbs flying close to space stations.

2) How they are seen in residential areas.

3) The relationship with crop circles. Footage of the Castle Hill incident analysed.

4) The relationship between spheres and EBANI. How the latter appear to discharge spheres.

The doc contains quality footage and answers a lot of questions.

Well worth a look and it thoroughly deserves a thread on it's own. Whether or not anyone will take the time to watch it is another matter.

Post into youtube browser.

UFOTV® Presents : THE UFO ENIGMA OF FLYING SPHERES - 2013 FEATURE FILM

• Like 1

Well at least we know now where you find all of your "evidence".

Surprised there wasn't something about Chemtrails. They seem to be missing a golden opportunity.

• Like 1

Well at least we know now where you find all of your "evidence".

Surprised there wasn't something about Chemtrails. They seem to be missing a golden opportunity.

That was quick. Did you watch it on x100 ?

I'll call you R2D2 from now on.

That was quick. Did you watch it on x100 ?

I'll call you R2D2 from now on.

R2D2 should use his Kill-O-Matic on you.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

LOL.

How long is it?

the most up to date and comprehensive analysis on orbs I have ever seen.

It's nearly an hour.

Depends what people ultimately want I suppose.

It's nearly an hour.

Depends what people ultimately want I suppose.

Clicked on link and saw the word illuminate all over the page..now I know what i don`t want!....I do not want to be sitting for an hour watching that.

• Like 2

Hang on, I thought the Castle Hill Circle was a PROVEN and ADMITTED fake?

Not according to the analysis on that doc.

Which unfortunately you will have to watch to see for yourself.

Ah, you fell for their cunning plan, there is proof that the fake was faked to make the fake look like a fake to those who thought it was real.....something like that anyway.

• Like 5

Hey zoser, I gotta give you credit bro. I have never seen someone who constantly gets personaly attacked by mean spirited jerks and just take it in stride the way you do. Seems like there are quite a few people here who come to your threads with zero interest in the subject at all, but actualy come to be bullies. I dont know how you do it. There is little I hate worse then a bully. anyhow, thumbs up to you bro.

• Like 2

Not according to the analysis on that doco

How do they explain the fact the person who created the video of the fakery admitting it? Do they call him a "didinfo agent"?

Oh, thanks for the video as well. Ill check it out soon as I get back from pickin the boy up at school.

Hey zoser, I gotta give you credit bro. I have never seen someone who constantly gets personaly attacked by mean spirited jerks and just take it in stride the way you do. Seems like there are quite a few people here who come to your threads with zero interest in the subject at all, but actualy come to be bullies. I dont know how you do it. There is little I hate worse then a bully. anyhow, thumbs up to you bro.

We believers are definitely in the minority here. We have to stand up for ourselves whenever possible. Zoser puts a lot of time and effort into his posts. I give him a lot of credit.

Edited by Spacenut56
  • Like 1

We believers are definitely in the minority here. We have to stand up for ourselves whenever possible.

Personaly I dont really even believe in ET's. But I am very interested in the origin of many of these ufo's. I know they exist. I just hate seeing people getting bullied. Especialy tward a guy like zoser, who is in general just a nice guy

• Like 1

People are of course free to believe what ever they want,... but you cant just keep throwing around all these wild claims and then expect those skeptical in the audience to sit quietly. Zoser is dishonest in his debatest, loves the attention, the master of cherry picking, and has been caught in a lie too many times to count.

In my opinion, he gets exactly what he deserves. A reality check and a healthy slap over his tinfoil covered head.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 4

We believers are definitely in the minority here. We have to stand up for ourselves whenever possible. Zoser puts a lot of time and effort into his posts. I give him a lot of credit.

Time and effort?

All he does is watch crazy YouTube videos and posts the links saying how totally blown away he was by them for no reason he can articulate. He does no additional research and like a brainwashed cult member he repeatedly dismisses every opinion that doesn't support his aliens without providing even marginal contrary evidence. I don't think the guy has ever read a book.

The best thing he has done is stayed out of the way when knowledgeable people are having relevant discussions.

• Like 3

Personaly I dont really even believe in ET's. But I am very interested in the origin of many of these ufo's. I know they exist. I just hate seeing people getting bullied. Especialy tward a guy like zoser, who is in general just a nice guy

Presenting honest debate is not bullying, nor is winning debates. You seem to have a very small part of this picture.

And everyone is entitled to an opinion I guess.

Or perhaps you are one of those who enjoys championing the underdog? And he is not very nice to people who are smarter than him, I find his rather rude in that respect.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Presenting honest debate is not bullying, nor is winning debates. You seem to have a very small part of this picture.

And everyone is entitled to an opinion I guess.

Or perhaps you are one of those who enjoys championing the underdog? And he is not very nice to people who are smarter than him, I find his rather rude in that respect.

Debate? Making personal attacks is not debate. Heck look at the very first responce to this thread. Is that what you call debate?

Time and effort?

All he does is watch crazy YouTube videos and posts the links saying how totally blown away he was by them for no reason he can articulate. He does no additional research and like a brainwashed cult member he repeatedly dismisses every opinion that doesn't support his aliens without providing even marginal contrary evidence. I don't think the guy has ever read a book.

The best thing he has done is stayed out of the way when knowledgeable people are having relevant discussions.

Yes indeed. Many of his posts have got detailed links provided which should be read to be appreciated and form a conclusion other than the obvious.

• Like 1

It all depends upon how seriously;

1) You take others on the forum.

2) You take your subject.

That's it really.

Cheers for the compliment.

Yes indeed. Many of his posts have got detailed links provided which should be read to be appreciated and form a conclusion other than the obvious.

Sometimes I even provide time windows in the documentaries when I refer to salient information.

Alas even that is too much for some to bother with.

One keeps trying though. :alien:

People are of course free to believe what ever they want,... but you cant just keep throwing around all these wild claims and then expect those skeptical in the audience to sit quietly. Zoser is dishonest in his debatest, loves the attention, the master of cherry picking, and has been caught in a lie too many times to count.

In my opinion, he gets exactly what he deserves. A reality check and a healthy slap over his tinfoil covered head.

Wow. Have I upset you Hazz?

I would ask you to justify the claim about lying though. Some have lied here many times to me. One in particular whom I now have on ignore.

Over to you Hazz

Edited by zoser