Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markdohle

Brain injury near death experience amazing

6 posts in this topic

Incredible. Honestly gives me hope. I don't feat death because of these it actually just makes me happy to know that after I die whether it be painful or not I am going to experience true peace.

And she's written a book? Now there's a surprise!

2 people like this

If I lived through what she did, I'd write a book too. She probably has some hefty medical expenses to pay off. So bully for her! And yes, very inspiring.

Edited by SSilhouette

I'm not sure why people always assume others are up to no good if they are making money. They have negative opinions about financial success then they wonder why they're poor.

Maybe they are making the money to pay their bills, house, or feed their family.

Maybe its for charity.

People forget that money rules the world and there are different reasons for having it, not all bdeing materialistic.

I'm not sure why people always assume others are up to no good if they are making money. They have negative opinions about financial success then they wonder why they're poor.

Maybe they are making the money to pay their bills, house, or feed their family.

Maybe its for charity.

People forget that money rules the world and there are different reasons for having it, not all bdeing materialistic.

I would just like to add to that: If something divinely inspired happened to me and I wanted the world to know because it was important (at least in my mind) I would probably write a book too.