Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demonic hauntings from Santa Murte Holy Death

LostSouls7

So I know some friends of mine who were dabbling in Santa Muerte Holy Death what every it's called.

Well they attracted some demons to them, and they spirits haunted them and their children

and long story short, that was the consequences.

Calling up spirits and demons will get you haunted. just like drugs stay away

it's not wise to call up what you don't understand.

lies......

• Like 2

Also I am visiting my friends and relatives who claim to be haunted..

and i will get the footage.

Those million dollars are as good as mine !

i dare that Randi guy to come into the haunted house

he can see for himself...then he must give me a million yes!

Good luck.

• Like 1

So I know some friends of mine who were dabbling in Santa Muerte Holy Death what every it's called.

Well they attracted some demons to them, and they spirits haunted them and their children

"they spirits haunted them and their children" is the consequences of what your friends did?

I call BS. You say these are your friends. As such and if this is a true story (if what you posted even qualifies as a story) then you no doubt have far more details about the events.

Post them. Tell us what actually happened and what the consequences were. What were the specific events that took place in your friends lives that lead you to post this story here?

I am a long time pagan practitioner . like 35 years. Give or take. I prefer spirits from the afrocarribean pantheon . she is actually one of the few that doesn't have a true voodoo counter part really, but she's close to Oya....... ,so I mean I've done honorific rituals dedicated to her asking for certain things, which she cheerfully did for me.

Or so it seemed.

The things that Santa Muerte did for you...

Were they the kind of things that happen anyway and that people commonly attribute to prayers like finding their keys, passing their college exams, etc. Things that happen anyway without the interceptions of gods and saints or did you have something awesome happen by divine intervention like asking for a mortal enemy to be struck by a bolt of lightning and have it happen?

The fact that you qualify your claims by "or so it seemed" sounds like a bit of a cop-out. Like even you as a believer in these things only think that "it seems" like your prayers are being answered. If these things really worked then "or so it seemed" shouldn't need to be appended to divine or saintly intervention claims.

The things that Santa Muerte did for you...

Were they the kind of things that happen anyway and that people commonly attribute to prayers like finding their keys, passing their college exams, etc. Things that happen anyway without the interceptions of gods and saints or did you have something awesome happen by divine intervention like asking for a mortal enemy to be struck by a bolt of lightning and have it happen?

The fact that you qualify your claims by "or so it seemed" sounds like a bit of a cop-out. Like even you as a believer in these things only think that "it seems" like your prayers are being answered. If these things really worked then "or so it seemed" shouldn't need to be appended to divine or saintly intervention claims.

Sorry, this is an off topic fant but.. A friend's family was in a crisis, my friend's aunt and her family was killed by a gun running through a red light while texting. My friend entirle family went to church and helped out and donated money. These people are not rich but they gave when they came. Well my friend called up and had asked me to help clear out her aunt house since in the will they are giving most their things to a local chairty. My friends parents are disabled, one with a metal back and the mother had some problem with her heart. Any way, when I shown up to the aunts house to help pack, I asked him where is every one else and he got all upset and said they wouldn't help. It took us a week to do it together and on the 5th day the locals from the church arrived to my friends aunt house. They gave their wishes to my friend and gave kind but vague words about his aunt's family. They normally would end with your family is in our prayers and left,. Some did give cookies or cupcakes but it slowly annoyed me but it wasn't my place to vocal my frustration to my friend, who has a lot on his plate. I did notice how the church people would change their personality, some looked relieved they said it and others act like they did a world of good for the family by mentioning prayer because it does nothing to help those people. I reflected my loss over the years and how people used that on my family, when we were fincancially poor, or suffering loss of a family members, people would say "you be in our prayers" which i feel is "I be thinking about you but not going to help you". I asked my friend why didn't he ask them to help and he said they couldn't and not go any further.

Now, i know that all churches are not the same, Some churches are invovled with each and every person and in times of need those churches and it's members would take their shirt off if it would help. What my point is the people who do nothing except giving meaningless words "you will be in our prayers" and expect to not help, for me praying does nothing in the world, like praying to speak to demons or ghosts or the ghost of John Wayne or to the devil in hope that a meteor would hit the DMV. There is no proof, no evidence, no facts that Soul can do it, a lot of his views are based from scifi shows or cheesey 1960's movies.

"they spirits haunted them and their children" is the consequences of what your friends did?

I call BS. You say these are your friends. As such and if this is a true story (if what you posted even qualifies as a story) then you no doubt have far more details about the events.

Post them. Tell us what actually happened and what the consequences were. What were the specific events that took place in your friends lives that lead you to post this story here?

All I heard is they were involved in Santa Murte Worship...

then things started happening.

Spirit possesion. In particular the spirit was after the children.

So you guys want me to get live footage? Even if I get a video of let's say objects

flying aroudn the room... or a demon or ghost face.

You will all say I did it with special effects.

But I will travel and gather the footage.

James Randi will back out of giving me the million....

and say I did it with effects...

But he also does not have the balls to comes stay in the haunted house ...

this much is certain. He himself is a coward...

who won't confront real ghosts or super natural powers. :)

All I heard is they were involved in Santa Murte Worship...

then things started happening.

Spirit possesion. In particular the spirit was after the children.

So you guys want me to get live footage? Even if I get a video of let's say objects

flying aroudn the room... or a demon or ghost face.

You will all say I did it with special effects.

But I will travel and gather the footage.

James Randi will back out of giving me the million....

and say I did it with effects...

But he also does not have the balls to comes stay in the haunted house ...

this much is certain. He himself is a coward...

who won't confront real ghosts or super natural powers. :)

Then how about going to James Randi Foundation, Do the test there and rub it in his face when stuff flys around. He can not back down when faces appear and stuff flying around and paying a small amount of cash to get to James Randi Foundation wouldn't be a problem since you get a major $$$ amount back.

BUUUUT you won't because you can't.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

a Haunted place is haunted...

you can't being a haunting to his lab.

My point is he will not ever go to place that is haunted.

his whole million dollar thing is BS....

you have to go where the ghosts are.

I can't put a ghost in a trap like ghost busters..

then let it lose in his lab.

I'm not Dr. Vankman here lol

Edited by LostSouls7

a Haunted place is haunted...

you can't being a haunting to his lab.

My point is he will not ever go to place that is haunted.

his whole million dollar thing is BS....

you have to go where the ghosts are.

I can't put a ghost in a trap like ghost busters..

then let it lose in his lab.

I'm not Dr. Vankman here lol

Ahhh Sorry, What?

Your previous posts state you can summon demons any where with or with out an oujia board. You also state you could curse some one or some place. So Please, can you explain why are you contradicting yourself.

Ahhh Sorry, What?

Your previous posts state you can summon demons any where with or with out an oujia board. You also state you could curse some one or some place. So Please, can you explain why are you contradicting yourself.

Because he's making it up as he goes along?
  • Like 1

I didn't state that.

Fair enough.

I'm stating it for the record that it is my opinion that LostSouls7 is "making it up as he goes along".

• Like 1

Wow, this is definitely the worst post yet! Did you take drugs?
  • Like 1

She's not.

What does she look like?

What does she look like?

She wears a black shroud. The face varies.

Nothing shows but the face. It can be just a black hole, a skull, or a sugar skull.

She is a justice diety. That's what I've used her for, so she's similar to Kali Ma, but she's not a demon.

Demons don't bring down karmic justice on anyone. They just do harm.

She wears a black shroud. The face varies.

Nothing shows but the face. It can be just a black hole, a skull, or a sugar skull.

She is a justice diety. That's what I've used her for, so she's similar to Kali Ma, but she's not a demon.

Demons don't bring down karmic justice on anyone. They just do harm.

Oh that's interesting, and yeah demons are seen as being evil, beings.

Edited by ReaperS_ParadoX