Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream Crossing

Ralaman

I have been taking Melatonin now for more then 17 years. As a child I suffered from Night Terrors. But when I discovered Melatonin is seemed to disappear. Now my dream time is the best part of my life. I cant wait until I fall asleep and fall into that wondrous world long forgotten by mankind. My dreams have become more and more realistic, for many years I have had my full senses within my dreams and the ability to control the dream at a small level. But one thing that has been happening is that I seem to be going back to periods of time during my childhood. These memory-dreams are so vivid that I can almost feel myself "awaking" in the body of my younger self. There have been points where the feeling is so strong that I have had to force myself awake or be pulled into the past. And this would be all good and wonderful except there are things about my life in the present that I don't want to loose. Who hasn't wished to go back and redo a life not lived to the fullest, but when faced with that possibility I find myself looking over my life and finding that I was what was wrong, not my life.

I am attempting to find a balance. A way to visit these past times and return to my life here. I would be a grand adventure, but it still frightens me. What if I did something to change the life I have now? What if by simple not taking a walk on day changed it so a creature that I love with all my heart would never meet me. These are horrid things to think about, a life without the things you care about.

And so the journey continues.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Ralaman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's melatonin the stuff that makes your skin darken when exposed to sunlight?