Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physic healing and physic vampirism

Man_mid_se_lyft

I've been "told" by some people that I have the gift of physic healing but there have been a fue people who have said that insted of healing I was draining them, I'm not saying that I have these gifts but if I do how can I improve the healing without the vampirism side getting stronger?

Messing with people's health is serious business, maybe those people got 'drained' because they should've gotten actual medical help instead of waiting for you to heal them.

Mate I don't pretend to heal like some faith healer all I do is try and aid them

Judging by your short first post, you seem unsure if you actually have these healing abilities.

Give an example of your healing.

The problem with this so-called "healing" (assuming for the moment it is real) is that you don't know what is actually wrong and your "healing" may do more harm than good.

You can't just flail your arms and recite MacBeth then think a blinding light comes and heals everything...it's not that simple.

• Like 1

Yeah no der if there is a way I can practess I'll be able to find out for once and for all

I don't know.

Try bringing a dead leaf back to life, or turn a yellow life green or something.

Yeah no der if there is a way I can practess I'll be able to find out for once and for all

The feedback you get is always important, so if people are feeling drained then that is something you need to pay attention to, as something is not right at the exchange level. Ask yourself if you are trying this when you have not been feeling well yourself, or when feeling tired. If so then you are going into the energy exchange as the one with less energy and that needs to be addressed as no one should technically get drained from a healing exchange. The energy for healing is not supposed to come from you, you are supposed to act as the conduit/channel for the energy to flow from you to the other person. Practices such as reiki revolve around this method.

Some people are just born natural at this and naturally do it all the time unconsciously, and are walking around like big transmutaters ( balancing energies around them and other people constantly ) but most need a little training because it's a matter of technique also that defines the difference between using yourself as a channel for universal energy ( basic ) over you manipulating energy (yours and theirs) on a more intended level ( Advanced). Neither ways are bad, but (vampirism) only occurs if the intention or need for energy outweighs the motive to heal / give and goes down a one way street.

It's like having someone who hoards and hoards and tries to always fit in more without being able to let anything go - it is not always about greed but just fear of losing or a distorted perspective of survival that cuts them off from their own source / power, or like the analogy that says the only way to let more in is to keep emptying the cup. This can be very difficult for some people. You can guarantee that all those "isims" that people may display are precisely a cue as to how they are set up and running energetically too. Unconsciously it can occur if something means your own energy is depleted or low. So a little training and knowledge about energy can put that right and show you how to regenerate energy for yourself and others, rather than just be the one to absorb and not give.

You need someone to look at what you are doing basically, who knows about energy manipulation and can feel energy in the first place to give you proper feedback. That means finding a group in your area that practices/ runs lessons or begin a reiki course. If you are not prepared to do that and you are just messing around to 'see what happens', then i suggest you stop doing that and let the novelty of this pass over. It's not just draining others that is a concern, More so, you have no idea what you could be exposing yourself energetically to in the way of attachments, congestion, blocks, and other things that can linger / connect in a persons field, or your own field in which you then possibly dump into another person ( if they are the ones feeling drained after that is then it could be because they are receiving energy that needs to be heavily transmuted but don't have the means or awareness to know what to do) A healer needs to be 'clean' before healing and know how to clear and ground and handle all that.

The best thing you can do is find a group in your area that practises or take up a reiki course.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Have you ever sent an energy tenticle out to another person and stole their energy? If so, did you ever figure out how to give the energy back and/or never do something weird like that again?